Discovery Gaming Community
Battleship Yamato 822 A.S (Invite only) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Battleship Yamato 822 A.S (Invite only) (/showthread.php?tid=132664)

Pages: 1 2 3

Battleship Yamato 822 A.S (Invite only) - Pacific - 08-16-2015

The Yamato, a Tokugawa "Yamato" class battleship that was assigned to the Eastern Kusari fleet until the Blood dragons invaded and blocked the Rishiri jump gate in the Nagato system some time ago. After leading the Naval forces to a dire victory against the Dragons in that battle the Yamato was then transferred to the Nagato system in the Tomioka Orbital Defence fleet.

Her Captain, Asia Tokizawa born on Honshu is a known former imperial guard officer that was fighting against the Blood dragon menace for quite some time. She was confident that the new Northern fleet can hold against the Dragon incursions however she thought wrong.On the second of august 822 A.S 19:00 SMT the Dragons came in force again and a battle broke out.

08:00 SMT 02.08.822 A.S Location Battleship Yamato Bridge:

"Captain on deck" A deck officer called in as the captain was coming to the bridge. " Status report on the ship." " Hai Kanchou-sama" Her first officer Akeno Furukawa replied giving her a PDA with the required information. " Arigatou Akeno-san" she looked over the PDA and tought then issued her orders. " You know today lets launch two patrol wings instead of 6 to patrol the area people are tiered and the pilots needs a break" her first officer nods her head and went to make the necessary adjustments. Tokizawa leaned on her Captain chair and began to read her PDA.

10:00 SMT 02.08.822 A.S Location Kyoto Base Chukogu system:

Ira Gamagori was sitting in the yard of his home on Kyoto and he was reading up on the Final spects on the Yamato coming from the tracking device that was placed on its hull to monitor the entire ship status. He was clam and relaxed waiting for the time to pass to begin the operation he was preparing for a month. He tought to himself the time has come.

RE: Battleship Yamato 822 A.S (Invite only) - APDAF - 08-16-2015

10:02 SMT 02.08.822 A.S Location Kyoto Base Chukogu system:

Aine Gamagori's heavly pregnant wife look over at Ira with consern knowing that if anything went wrong she could be widdowed and have to raise six young children, though she was hoping that nothing bad would happen.

She slowly moved over to Ira holding his steel armor. "Ira-kun?" She said as she stepped into the garden.

RE: Battleship Yamato 822 A.S (Invite only) - Pacific - 08-16-2015

10:03 SMT 02.08.822 A.S Location Kyoto Base Chukogu system:

" Hai kanai ? " He looked at her and saw her gazing upon her beauty as she approached as she sat behind him. He wondered for a moment why was she with him as he was nothing more then a uptight imperial but that wave of thinking was quickly scatted as she kissed him. As they kissed his heart skip a beat and shortly after spired out of control beating hard. He took her arm and looked at her.

RE: Battleship Yamato 822 A.S (Invite only) - APDAF - 08-16-2015

10:04 SMT 02.08.822 A.S Location Kyoto Base Chukogu system:

Aine smiled at Ira for a brief moment before she sighed. "How are you feeling... I mean you are g..going out to take that battleship... Aine did seem a little upset as she looks away a little. "A..and you could... y..you know..." She was visiblly shaking due to her mix of emotions and hormones. "P..promise me yo..you will come back... I... I... She stopped as Ira spoke to her.

RE: Battleship Yamato 822 A.S (Invite only) - Pacific - 08-16-2015

10:06 SMT 02.08.822 A.S Location Kyoto Base Chukogu system:

As Ira was hugging Aine as she spoke and he could feel that she was worried and she was trembling a little, he feel sad because he was the reason for this girl to be sad and worried. For a moment he thought to himself again why is he doing this ? is it worth all the trouble and lives and would his soul be able to forgive himself for dieing on her leaving her alone in the cruel word. But he turned towards the 3 children that were playing in the yard and towards the neighbours that were playing with their kids. He then found the answer to his questions he looked his wife and spoke to her gently hiding his concerns.

" My sweet kanai there is nothing to worry about I promise you I will come back and bring everybody home safe and sound. But while you wait please put a candle on the window until my return so its light my guide me home to you . MY beloved "he paused for a moment then continued.

" I will make another promise to you my love that our children will no long play under a fake sun and artificial land. But under the real sun and the real grass near a lake. This I promise I will give it to you no matter what."

He looked in her eyes as she was looking at his he was hoping in his mind that he was giving her confidence

RE: Battleship Yamato 822 A.S (Invite only) - APDAF - 08-17-2015

11:00 SMT 02.08.822 A.S Location Kyoto Base Chukogu system:

Aine had just lit the candle in the window as she looked back at the now fully armoured Ira with a small smile as the kids looked up at him. "Seems that they want you to stay... Aine said with a slight giggle though it did hide the fact that she still worried for Ira.
"I mean you are very importnant to them..." As she said that the eldest boy moved away sighing as he moved towards his bedroom seemingly upset as Aine moved towards Ira.

RE: Battleship Yamato 822 A.S (Invite only) - Pacific - 08-17-2015

11:20 SMT 02.08.822 A.S Location Kyoto Base Chukogu system:

Ira nodded towards Aine " And I don't want to leave them but I must however " he looked towards the kids and sighted hugging each one of them but he noticed the elder son claimed up to his bedroom. Again he thought to himself but I can understand the boy. Ira sighs as he wondered what to tell the boy so he could cheer him up.

Aine Approached and crushed Ira with a hug, however her viber and the passion of the hug hinted that she was worried but he returned the hug as passionately as hers so they could both relax. He gazed in her eyes again.
" I should go talk to him so he could cheer up but I have no Idea what to say to him." He sighted as he was looking advice from his wife.

11:22 SMT 02.08.822 A.S Location Kyoto Base Chukogu system:

Aine sighs a little. "He really needs some time... I mean he has been though a lot..." Aine looks away a little and the look on her face seemed sad as it would seem that she is remembering what happened to her own family. "I... was the same if... not worse after I lost my... m...mother..." Aine was on the verge of breaking down in tears

RE: Battleship Yamato 822 A.S (Invite only) - Pacific - 08-17-2015

11:35 SMT 02.08.822 A.S Location Kyoto Base Chukogu system:

He hugged her very tightly so she could relax as she did she felt his warmth and knew that she should not leave Ira to worry about her because it could affect his combat ability. Ira on the other mind wanted to talk to Hideo but he heeded his wife's advice and took her to sit wich after words he hugged her. He was out of words to say but he wanted to cheer he up because it was hurting his heart when he see's her like that he maned up and spoke to get very gently while wiping her tears away.

" Aine you should not think of the past and what happened then, I understand your pain and feel it as well " he took her arm and placed the other on her belly " But stay focused on the here and now we have created a lovely big family, a family with supports and loves you no matter what " he gazed upon her eyes and smiled. His mind clearer then day. As he looked at her and said these words his heart was pounding not from being worried but from his feeling towards her.

11:40 SMT 02.08.822 A.S Location Kyoto Base Chukogu system:

Aine takes a while to calm down and smile again. "Hai... our large family..." The young women's almost candy pink eyes light up as she smiles. "May they yet see a real sky..." Aine said with a slight sigh knowing that her kids had really never seen real sky or been under a real sun.