Discovery Gaming Community
To Kai Richer, ALG director of security - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Kai Richer, ALG director of security (/showthread.php?tid=132671)

Pages: 1 2

To Kai Richer, ALG director of security - Wulthus - 08-16-2015

[Image: dI4M4yq.png]

ADDRESSEE: Kai Richer, ALG director of security
SENDER: "Unioner", O'Rhu Cell
SUBJECT: A Request

CONTENT: Good day, mister.
Our organization, for various reasons, has come into need of contacting a certain person, whose possible occupation is of shipyard worker, at the Alster installation in Hamburg system. Naturally, we would have reached for him ourselves, unfortunately our mutual misunderstanding with Rheinland Bunderstag had made this option exceptionally difficult for us. Knowing that your firm provides utility services for the station mentioned earlier, I, on behalf of our organization, would like to ask you, if there is a possibility to gain your help in acquiring the information about station's personnel. The data we are interested in are the logs containing the identification of workers entering and leaving the facility, from 10 years back up to today.We would appreciate any form of the help provided, and of course, we are ready to grant a compensation for your efforts.

Thank you in advance for a positive consideration of our request.

Order secondary Fleet

OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION: N/A
ATTACHMENTS: N/A

RE: To Kai Richer, ALG director of security - ALG Classic - 08-16-2015

[Image: MpSovTV.png]

Greetings, Richter here.
A Gamma squadron fighter pilot mentioned a meeting with two of your ships, and that you requested information. We may be able to help you, though even if these extensive records exist, which I'm not sure they do, accessing them will not be easy.
However, we will need some more information ourselves before that happens.

- Who do you represent? A subgroup of the Order, that's what we know at this stage. What are your objectives, and how do you go on achieving them?

- Why do you require this information? What you're asking for is very specific, and honestly not something I can guess why any Order group would have a need for. According to our pilot, you were rather shy about this as well.

- Why should we get you this information? Don't get me wrong, we have neutral relations with the Order, and we greatly respect them for the work they've done combating the Nomad threat in the past decades.
However, your request not only has no obvious connection with your mission of safeguarding humanity, but constitutes a grave breach of privacy on a legal and moral basis.
If we do manage to obtain this info, something I really cannot guarantee, we will need something in return.

Answer these concerns and we can get further into this.
[Image: 9JwWorU.png]

RE: To Kai Richer, ALG director of security - Wulthus - 08-17-2015

ADDRESSEE: Kai Richer, ALG director of security
SENDER: "Unioner", O'Rhu Cell
SUBJECT: A Request (2)

CONTENT: Thank you for your swift reply, Mister Richer.
O'Rhu is just a cell within ranks of The Order. Our mission is to protect humanity from thread posed by hostile alien forces, a mission shared by every structure within this organization. The reason why we would like to obtain this specific piece of information, is that it would allow us to identify a certain person, whose skills may prove invaluable in certain engineering project, that our cell has recently started working on.

As you are surely aware, our organization has many enemies, not just ideological ones. There is another thing that you are surely aware of as well: in reality, wars are not settled on the frontlines. Because of our mission we have inadvertently put ourselves into a ... technological race, in which the groups hostile towards us have gained the upper hand, as we do not believe in accomplishing our goals any means necessary, means such as manipulating the dangerous and unpredictable alien technology.

In order not to stay behind in this race, we must constantly develop new technologies, be it military or civilian. This is why we are eager to find this person... and this is how his knowledge impacts on our mission of safeguarding of the human kind.

And of course, Mister Richer, we have forwarded to you this request fully aware of the fact that your firm will require something in return for completing such a risky task, but please... be reasonable with your terms.

Order Secondary Fleet

RE: To Kai Richer, ALG director of security - ALG Classic - 08-19-2015

Greetings again.

I'm not a fan of unnecessarily long speeches, and particularly not beating around the bush, so I hope you'll excuse me when I say: cut the crap.
When I asked for a good explanation, I did not mean things like "a certain person", or "a certain engineering project".
We need specifics. Which person, which project.

We're well aware of the high stakes technological arms race you and your enemies, and to some extent all martial organizations are involved in. Even corporations have to keep up to some degree, it's a dangerous world.
Again, we commend you for not succumbing to the allure of dangerous alien technology; we all know how well that went in Rheinland.

So this is about technology. That at least is a good start, which brings me to the final point. As a major industrial corporation, I doubt there is anything material you could provide which would be of use to us, but as for the technological area, that would be more interesting for us.
Again, we can get more into detail when we get more information.

RE: To Kai Richer, ALG director of security - Wulthus - 08-19-2015

ADDRESSEE: Kai Richer, ALG director of Security
SENDER: "Unionier", O'Rhu Cell
SUBJECT: A Request (3)

CONTENT: Mister Richer...
The project I was talking about in previous transmission is about assimilation of the "VP" series high performance MOX powered engines, a design popular in Rheinland, into use on the military and civilian vessels utilized by the O'Rhu.

Further details concerning the individual we are looking for will come to light as the agreement progresses.

We were also aware that such a large company that you represent will not be interested in any kind of material payment. However, meaning of a word "technology" is very extensive. In which domain of technology have you picked your interest, mister?

Order Secondary Fleet

RE: To Kai Richer, ALG director of security - ALG Classic - 08-20-2015

Greetings once more.

Now this is information we can work with. We'd be willing to act on this, however, if all you're seeking is an adaptation of VP-series reactors, I wonder why you are seeking some particular individual?
ALG is a major ship building company in its own right, we assemble and maintain ships powered by VP series reactors on a daily basis. An easier course of action may simply be to send an engineering team of our own to help you in your endeavors.

As for what we may seek, there are a number of things.

- Crew training and programming for larger vessels
We're initiating a program with the planned objective of ALG-operated cruiser-class vessels. We're currently in the initial stages of the program and will likely be operating an IMG-made Sagarmatha-class battlecruiser in the near future. I don't know about your particular subgroup, but the Order is certainly no stranger to the operation of capital ships. An experienced team to assist in the training of our future crews would be a great help.

- Cloaking technology
We have acquired a single cloaking device for a Special Operations transports on the grey market. We will likely experiment more with this type of technology and would be interested in know-how as well as more devices.

- Ship and weapons technology
With the ongoing militarization program, and in line with your "arms race" statement, we could benefit greatly from a vessel or weaponry from your cutting edge, so to speak, or any sort of technological information to serve as a basis for an adaptation of existing designs we have access to, as well as engineers that could assist in this program.

I believe we're getting close to a deal here. I await your reply.

- Richter

RE: To Kai Richer, ALG director of security - ALG Classic - 04-27-2016

[Image: Z9YkwFw.png]

Greetings again. It has been some time.
My name is Helmut Weinstein, director of ALG Division V, our division for special operations and sensitive diplomacy.
We had ironed out the details of a deal here, the details of which I'm afraid were lost in a massive wave of neural net data corruption.
If memory served, the deal amounted to us offering a handful of different types of VP engines at standard market rates, to be delivered to a meeting point in the Sigmas or Omicrons, in return for two military advisors provided by the O'Rhu Cell, to be employed under standard contract on our soon-to-be-commissioned Sagarmatha-class battlecruiser Erdbeben.
It's been quite some time since we worked this deal out, and both our organizations have certainly been occupied by many other matters since. However, we are still interested in making this deal if you are. We would need the exact number and type of VP engines you wish to purchase again, and a meeting point and time.

Thank you.

- Weinstein

RE: To Kai Richer, ALG director of security - ALG Classic - 05-05-2016

=======transmission refresh=======

RE: To Kai Richer, ALG director of security - ALG Classic - 05-09-2016

[Image: CztHuUZ.png]

Weinstein here.
As I was just informed, one of our ships was sent what appears to have been a pre-recorded message by one of your ships.
It's a relief to hear from you again, I was worried contact might have broken down.

The pilot of the Graz, the ship in question, was Anita Raichert, who sits with me as Director of Shipping on the board of directors. That was a stroke of luck, since apparently there were no efforts to verify the rank of the ship's captain.
Our negotiations are highly secret, and I do strongly recommend you do not pass information about them to any of our ships without the knowledge of who is flying it.

At any rate, you chose a perfect time to contact us. The Erdbeben has been completed at Singapore, and will depart for Rheinland when permission for passage is received from the Republic of Kusari.
The message mentioned that details would have to be modified, and a new time and place arranged.
Obviously with the chaos in the region, meeting in the Sigmas is now out of the question.
If it is accessible to you, I suggest the Koeln system, which is dominated by ALG and does not see heavy traffic. The time is up to your choosing.

- Weinstein
[Image: MEPQRNu.png]

RE: To Kai Richer, ALG director of security - axisdeus - 05-09-2016

ADDRESSEE: Helmut Weinstein
SENDER: Axisdeus
SUBJECT: Meeting face-to-face

CONTENT: Seems we have an agreement concerning the revision of this deal.

I will not debate our means and methods of contacting you. What counts is the fact that you got to be informed of our intentions with not much loss of that secretive veil you use to hide these less orthodox actions. In any case, you can always disclaim any involvement in this to any of the pilots we use may use in future as couriers, yet act accordingly if it suits you after.

As for the time of the meeting, seeing you took no step, let it be 18 hours from the time this message was issued, in your desired system. We will contact you, make sure you or a representative is around your facility.

Axisdeus

OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
ATTACHMENTS: