Discovery Gaming Community
To: Bretonian War Cabinet, BPA) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Bretonian War Cabinet, BPA) (/showthread.php?tid=132760)

To: Bretonian War Cabinet, BPA) - ALG Classic - 08-19-2015

[Image: DjGjJ0B.png]

To whom it may concern;

My name is Magdalena Atzenbruck, president of ALG Waste Disposal.
I am contacting you today with a security question. As part of a program to expand the combat potential of ALG Waste Disposal's security division, we're initiating a training program to prepare crews for the operation of heavier combat vessels.
We are in negotiations with the Independent Miners Guild to acquire a Sagarmatha-class battlecruiser for this purpose, which will operate as a training facility under joint IMG and ALG staffing.
Legal discussion with the Federal Republic of Rheinland regarding the operation of the vessel are in progress, but for seamless operation we would need access to IMG's maintenance facilities at Aland Shipyard.

Aland Shipyard falls into territory controlled by Kingdom of Bretonia, and we don't intend to illegally operate a restricted ship class within the Kingdom of Bretonia, so I am inquiring about the possibility of gaining permission to do so.
As Aland Shipyard is the only port the vessel would need to visit in the Kingdom of Bretonia, we would have no issue restricting its operation to only Omega-3, and only Aland Shipyard and eastwards.

Thank you for your time
Lena Atzenbruck

[Image: 9JwWorU.png]

RE: To: Bretonian War Cabinet, BPA) - The Kingdom of Bretonia - 05-05-2016

[Image: 6MjjVth.png]

Ms Atzenbruck,

Today I represent the War Cabinet of House Bretonia, and, by extension, Her Majesty, Queen Carina I. I would like to begin by apologising for the delay in this response. My absence from War Cabinet affairs the past two weeks allowed this to slip our attention, however I bring you good news now.

The War Cabinet has reviewed your request, and we have decided to approve, with the following conditions;
•The ALG Corporation will be given full access to the Omega 3 system for the usage of one (1) Sagamartha class battle cruiser
•The ALG Corporation will conduct training exercises away from populated areas (Note: Jump Gates, Trade Lanes, Spacial Installations, and Planet Sprague), unless express permission is given by the Admiralty Board of Bretonia, or the various Commissioners of the Bretonian Police Authority
•The ALG Corporation, and their approved Sagamartha Class Battlecruiser, will be expected to provide assistance to the Bretonian lawful forces (Armed Forces, Intelligence Service, Police Authority) if requested by the leading branches (//Officials) in the systems of Omega 3, and Cambridge. Further systems must be agreed by the War Cabinet prior to entry.
•The ALG Corporation will be expected to adhere to Bretonian Law (as outlined in the Charter of Interstellar Law) at all times.

These are the conditions and allowances decided by the War Cabinet as a whole. Please comment on any changes you may wish to see, or sign if all appears to your liking. Any changes will obviously require further discussion.

Thank you for your patience Ms Atzenbruck, I look forward to working with you.

Fleet Admiral Michelle O'Brian
Commander of Her Majesty's Armed Forces
Bretonian Command

//This was originally posted on 09-07-2015. My sincerest apologies to Karst who has been left waiting whilst I caught up with Bret Gov posts. Please consider this in effect from that date

RE: To: Bretonian War Cabinet, BPA) - ALG Classic - 05-05-2016

[Image: DjGjJ0B.png]

Admiral O'Brian;

Thank you for your response.
Your conditions are more than generous and we will be happy to abide by them.
Negotiations with the Federal Republic of Rheinland are currently ongoing, but the target result is for the vessel to be operating largely in Rheinland space.
When it does visit Omega-3, the intended routes will be to and from Aland shipyard, so naturally keeping our training away from the lanes and stations is no issue.
And of course, we will be happy to assist Bretonian forces if required; Beta Squadron, our security force already stationed at Aland, has been reporting increased Corsair activity in the region, and has been combating this hostile presence alongside Bretonian forces. Therefor, it goes without saying that the Erdbeben will be made available for the same, should the vessel be in the region.
Needless to say, the crew will abide by the Kingdom's laws at all times, as all our pilots are instructed to do.

Thank you for your time,
Lena Atzenbruck

[Image: 9JwWorU.png]

(originally posted 10.09.15)