Discovery Gaming Community
To: Crayter Republic; From: Gateway Shipping Inc,, Alan Shepard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Crayter Republic; From: Gateway Shipping Inc,, Alan Shepard (/showthread.php?tid=132768)

Pages: 1 2

To: Crayter Republic; From: Gateway Shipping Inc,, Alan Shepard - Hunor - 08-19-2015

[Image: gstransbarprototypealan_by_hunorgateway-d94fqfy.png]

Dear Crayter Republic, Movers,

I have been thinking for a long time about to open this communication channel and the time has come. You know for sure Gateway base, Oceana Shipping Platform, is located in Cortez system, 10k from Planet Curacao. We are working in next door to Coronado system, near Crayter Republic home. Despite the fact that we are neighbors our relationship is mute.
Currently the market expectations appear to be very strong, consequently we have a huge amount of work. At the moment base is still building Docking Modules. The factory module is out of stock from some necessary commodities. To fulfill the contracts in time we need the highest efficiency.
For a better relationship I would like to contact the Crayter Republic Movers. I'm offering a shipping contract under symbolic name: "Neighbours". I wish this job can open new ways between us.

"Neighbours" Details:
1. Industrial Hardware: 40.000 unit;
Oceana buying price: 2500 credit / unit

2. PlasFoam Conduits: 20.000 unit;
Oceana buying price: 3500 credit / unit

Oceana gates are open. I am looking forward to your reply,

Alan Shepard,
Executive in charge of corporate security;
"Blackwing" Squadron Cmdr.;
"Second to none" Divisoin Cmdr.;

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]

RE: To: Crayter Republic, Movers ; From: Alan Shepard, Gateway Shipping Inc. - King Owl - 08-20-2015

[Image: 9y5A4PF.png]

Greetings,

My name is Desmond Ruby and the Mover Maestro has appointed me to take over the task at hand. He wishes to inform the Gateway how sorry is he for not being able to take the task, but her is currently overseeing the duties for the movement to Yuma. However, we are more than happy to help the Gateway with their base and establishing some relations.
However there is a small impediment while the Industrial Hardware is not a problem for our movers to pick and deliver to your base, we are in the issue when it comes to the PlasFoam Conduits. The main pick up point for the Mover is the Freeport 5 which can be dangerous and risky. But the Mover maestro had found two options around that.

1. In order for us to deliver the PlasFoam Conduits, we ask the Gateway for 30.000.000 in advance Sirius Credits send to the Colonial Treasury (CR|-Treasury) which will make up for the effort or:

2. Increase the price at which Oceania buys PlasFoam Conduits fro 3500 Sirian Credits with 1500 Sirian Credits more which would lead to an eventual 5000 Sirian Credits per unit of PlasFoam Conduit brought.
Upon solving this minor issues, the movers will begin the operation "Neighbours".

With kind regards,
Desmond Ruby,
official representative of the movers.

RE: To: Crayter Republic, Movers ; From: Alan Shepard, Gateway Shipping Inc. - Hunor - 08-20-2015

Greetings,

It's my pleasure to handle the situation with you Desmond Ruby and I wish the Mover Maestro will be successful and he reach the objectives at Yuma. I wish the best.
Now, back to talk about this job. I fully understand the reasons and the options listed. I can offer a third option what would be more acceptable:

3. Oceana Shipping Platform selling / buying Platinum Ore, 5900 credit / unit ore. We hold on stock 50.000 unit Platinumo Ore. I think this can be a good profit if you sell it on Waterloo station (IC base) near Planet New London. They buying the ores for 9199 credit / unit ore.

I am waiting for your answer,

Alan Shepard,

To: Crayter Republic; From: Gateway Shipping Inc., Alan Shepard - Hunor - 02-12-2016

Greetings,

If I am looking back at the recent business I would like to offer a delivery contract for Crayterian Movers in order to re-build a better communication and relationship between us. At present Gateway Shipping Inc. menage two factory module on they own base Oceana Shipping Platform. Based on market expectations we are building docking modules and currently we want to finish a cloak disruptor type - 1. The base crew drew attention to that it is decreasing in number of important basic materials. With this new co-operation we can cover the missing parts. I hope this contract opens new horizonts.
Here is my contract offer:
Code:
To: Cryterian Movers

Material: Super Alloy
Quantity: 40.000 unit
Destination: Oceana Shipping Platform
Price: 2300 credit / unit

Signatures: Alan Shepard, Gateway Shipping Inc.
(Cryterian Republic representative signature)
I am looking forward to your reply,

Alan Shepard,

RE: To: Crayter Republic; From: Gateway Shipping Inc,, Alan Shepard - TheShooter36 - 02-20-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Karl Stark, Crayter Mover Maestro

Greetings Mr.Shepard. Finally we are able to "meet". Nice to see you have an offer for us. I bet we will blow some frogs on the way! We are in. I hope Crayter Republic will strenghten ties with Gateway Shipping. You guys have some cool folks around such as my brother *chuckles*.

Signed, Karl Stark
Mover Maestro
Crayter Republic

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To: Crayter Republic; From: Gateway Shipping Inc,, Alan Shepard - Epo - 02-21-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Marcus Neyroth, Crayterian Movers

[Image: 1OR8PMe.png]

Greetings Mr.Shepard.

I'm speaking on behalf of Mestro Stark - Marcus Neyroth of CM-Neyroth here. I'm glad to report that I've delivered 23 610 units of Super Alloy to the Oceana Shipping Platform due to the recent need. Everything went clear and all the cargo is now waiting for you safely onboard. I'm attaching some evidence to prove that it's done. I hope the job we've done will be supportive for both peoples.
I'm glad I could serve...

Attached files:

Yours sincerely,
Signed - Mover Neyroth
Crayer Republic

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To: Crayter Republic; From: Gateway Shipping Inc,, Alan Shepard - MaxR1159 - 02-21-2016

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
[Image: q4yiTaO.png]
Sender ID: Mithras Lee Backer

Greetings Mr.Shepard.

I'm speaking on behalf of Mestro Stark - Mithras Lee Backer, Captain of CM-Hermes here. I'm glad to report that I've delivered 19675 units of Super Alloy to the Oceana Shipping Platform due to the recent need. Everything went clear and all the cargo is now waiting for you onboard Oceana Shipping Platform. I'm attaching some evidence to prove that it's done. I hope the job we've done will be supportive for both peoples.
I apologize for the late report, as I had some trouble with my Neuralnet and had to travel back to Sabah Shipyard from where I could send this report.

Attached files:

Yours sincerely,
Signed - Colonial Mover - M.L.Backer
Crayer Republic

***TRANSMISSION END***

RE: To: Crayter Republic; From: Gateway Shipping Inc,, Alan Shepard - Hunor - 02-22-2016

Greetings,

All your works were wonderful. I promise this is just the beginning. The base is selling Gold Ore. We have over 80.000 unit I hope you can find some good profit. For other details I will open here the Oceana shipping platform neuralnet acces.

And not to come back to base empty here is the next contracts:
classified
...:: Decoding security transmission to C.I.S <ON> ::...
Blackwing Squadron Security Mission Board

1st. Part
Tau-31 mission: "Metal 31"
Code:
>20.000 Tungsten from Tau-31, Planet Harris
we are buying for 3.000 credit / unit

classified
...:: Decoding <OFF> ::...

Delivery contarct. Perfect for Gold ore trading because Planet Denver is buying for high price:
Code:
>20.000 unit Industrial Hardwere, Trenton base, N.Y.
we are buying it for 2500 credit / unit
>10.000 unit Robotic hardware, Planet Los Angeles, California
we are buying it for 750 credit /unit

First transmission considered classified because the location where is the commodity considered in a hostile territory and I am paranoiac a little about the spies. I hope the CIS will decode and transmit forward to the right person.
The second job is the usual. You can easy win a bunch of money !
Sincerely

Alan Shepard,
Executive in charge of corporate security

RE: To: Crayter Republic; From: Gateway Shipping Inc,, Alan Shepard - Epo - 02-24-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Marcus Neyroth, Crayterian Movers

[Image: 1OR8PMe.png]

Greetings Mr.Shepard.

It's Neyroth speaking again. You may find some of your Gold Ore replaced with Industrial Hardware. Doing business with you is pleasure. Feel free to check the attached data.

Attached files:

Yours sincerely,
Signed - Mover Neyroth
Crayer Republic

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To: Crayter Republic; From: Gateway Shipping Inc,, Alan Shepard - Shaggy - 02-25-2016

+++Incoming Transmission+++
[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/wU703pB.png?1[/img][img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/Zss9JC5.png?1[/img]
Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Standard
ID:Mover Wayne Davidson
Subject:Delivery Report

Good afternoon Mr Shepard. I am Mover Wayne Davidson, I believe this is the first time we have met. Mover Neyroth informed me about the contract between Gateway and Crayter Republic, so I wish to help, I started of by moving 11,205 units of Robotic Hardware to Oceana Shipping Platform. It may have been a little over what you asked for, but no harm in going the extra mile. On my last run of delivering the Robotic Hardware to Oceana Shipping Platform, I was stopped and pirated by a Lane Hacker Bull-mastiff Transporter. The Hackers demand was not much but it all adds up. Was a total of two million fine at the Colorado Gate within New York. Evidence will also be attached.

Attaching Files.

[Image: rEguARQ.jpg?2]

[Image: dzOCteJ.jpg?2]

[Image: uXdle1i.jpg?2]

[X][X][X][X]

Code:
[25.02.2016 16:16:43] LH~Cochrane.Repossessor: But those are common words by cheap corporate slimes to redirect our attention elsewhere.
[25.02.2016 16:16:51] LH~Cochrane.Repossessor: Look at this.
[25.02.2016 16:17:00] LH~Cochrane.Repossessor: Another transport.
[25.02.2016 16:17:00] GMG|GTS-Komahashi-Maru: ok. Now you've lost me
[25.02.2016 16:17:14] CR|-CM-Container: Wayne:Greetings Lane Hacker. and Gas Miner.
[25.02.2016 16:17:15] LH~Cochrane.Repossessor: So, miner, you are yet to hand over me half of your cargo.
[25.02.2016 16:17:36] GMG|GTS-Komahashi-Maru: You're still after half?
[25.02.2016 16:17:44] LH~Cochrane.Repossessor: And crayterian persona, you will be handing over, let's say, two million credits.
[25.02.2016 16:18:02] CR|-CM-Container: Wayne:Not a problem with that. Sending the cash to your onboard account.
[25.02.2016 16:18:12] CR|-CM-Container: Wayne:Please, let me know when you have recieved all money.
[25.02.2016 16:18:35] You have sent 2.001.001 credits to LH~Cochrane.Repossessor
[25.02.2016 16:18:46] LH~Cochrane.Repossessor: Credits were received.
[25.02.2016 16:18:54] CR|-CM-Container: Wayne:Can I be on my way?
[25.02.2016 16:18:56] LH~Cochrane.Repossessor: You may proceed, weasel.
[25.02.2016 16:19:01] CR|-CM-Container: Wayne:Thanks.

+++Transmission Terminated+++