Discovery Gaming Community
BHG, Zoner and Freelancer IFFs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: BHG, Zoner and Freelancer IFFs (/showthread.php?tid=13278)

BHG, Zoner and Freelancer IFFs - Drake - 10-24-2008

A quick question for those who have completed the fabled Freelancer Tag process: Once you get Freelancers up to fully green, how do you go about dropping BHG and Zoner (the only factions linked to Freelancer rep) down without messing up the FL rep? BHG missions add to FL reputation, so wouldn't canceling them lower FL reputation? Can't hunt BHG NPCs without screwing it up. Get an unlawful bribe to annoy the BHG? And with Zoners, I suppose the only way is to kill GMG and/or Order NPCs?

BHG, Zoner and Freelancer IFFs - Athenian - 10-24-2008

Failing missions only affects the rep of the faction giving the mission unless I am mistaken.

The zoner rep is a mystery unfathomable to even the Seven Sages of Gammu

BHG, Zoner and Freelancer IFFs - Niezck - 10-24-2008

For Zoner rep, surely shooting GMG/Order would lower it slightly?

BHG, Zoner and Freelancer IFFs - William Frederick Cody - 10-24-2008

lower bounties -> accept and cancel theier missions
lower bounties guard -> shoot Bounties guard in their guard system
lower zoners -> shoot order and GMG

If u shoot bountie npcs, u will lower FL rep; but if u shoot Bounties GUARD npcs, it doesnt lower FL!!

If u are 9 bars green with Freelancers, and have a bounties tag, lower all other factions first, that u are 9 bars green with.

Last is to lower Bounties Rep

Voila

BHG, Zoner and Freelancer IFFs - Zapp - 10-24-2008

Both times I got the FL tag, Zoners never went maxed. Just abort BH missions...

BHG, Zoner and Freelancer IFFs - VincentFerrex - 10-24-2008

' Wrote:As to the question of getting Freelancer rep:

Zoner bribes do well. The more boxes of Zoner rep you get up from bribes, also raises your Freelancer rep even more.

However, you can also take Bounty Hunter bribes. After getting both Zoner and BH bribe, get to Sheffield station in Manchester, and do BH missions like mad.

Eventually, your Zoner rep will go down, but don't worry, your FL rep will still increase because of the BH missions.

After you got the Freelancer rep maxxed, more often than not, you'll have the BH tag, so kill a few Bounty Hunter ships, and LPI ships if you've been doing lots of killing Lane Hacker ships missions.

Now, your FL rep won't be maxxed anymore, since you killed several BH ships, but, don't despair. Over the course of your BH missioning galore, your Zoner rep will have gone down. All you have to do, to finish the tag, is to get a Zoner bribe.

Take it from someone who has setup 3 Freelancer tagged, IDed, RPed characters, one of them being my sig.

Cheers.

Enjoy.

Mmm, thanks for the tips.

BHG, Zoner and Freelancer IFFs - Klaw117 - 10-24-2008

Wait, if you do BHG missions, then won't your rep with criminals be really hostile too? how do you raise your criminal rep so that it's neutral? kill police so that you end up raising criminal rep while lowering police rep?

' Wrote:Wait, if you do BHG missions, then won't your rep with criminals be really hostile too? how do you raise your criminal rep so that it's neutral? kill police so that you end up raising criminal rep while lowering police rep?

Well, generally you'll either be fully hostile to the entire Outcast alliance, but highly green for the Corsairs and Friends, or the other way around. My character is getting a Freelancer tag to prepare for the Vigilante ID when the next mod version is released, so I want the unlawfuls to be hostile.

If you really wanted neutrality, after getting a FL tag a careful selection of unlawful bribes would fix things.

BHG, Zoner and Freelancer IFFs - Drake - 10-25-2008

YES!

I've got a Freelancer tag!

Now I just need to wait for that Vigilante ID to be released... It's like a quasi-lawful terrorist. Smugglers will fear.

I was this -> <- close to getting a BHG Guard tag, which would have sucked. Trying to kill BHG Guard NPCs in an Eagle would be a pain.