Discovery Gaming Community
[Music] N-Waves (SnakeLancer) Sound Developments - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Developers Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+--- Thread: [Music] N-Waves (SnakeLancer) Sound Developments (/showthread.php?tid=132793)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

[Music] N-Waves (SnakeLancer) Sound Developments - SnakeLancerHaven - 08-20-2015

You may remember the House Cerbs we did, 50% of them got removed due to forum rollcall, so all I have here are the old ones.

Civilian Cerb V1

Civilian Cerb V2

Liberty Cerb V1

Kusari Cerbs V1

Kusari Cerbs V2

Gallic Cerbs V1

Vertical Torp Launch 1

Torp Explosion 1

Torp Explosion 2

AI Forward Cannon 1

Also all my other weapon sounds I did got removed, but I'm gonna try to find them all and re-upload it here.

RE: House Cerberus Turrets made by Titan (Work in Progress) - Mephistoles - 08-20-2015

Watch this video on YouTube.

Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner.

Life is made easier if they can be watched here.

RE: House Cerberus Turrets made by Titan (Work in Progress) - SnakeLancerHaven - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 04:14 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: Watch this video on YouTube.

Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner.

Life is made easier if they can be watched here.

Urggghghhh :|

RE: House Cerberus Turrets made by Titan (Work in Progress) - Titan* - 08-20-2015

Fixed

RE: House Cerberus Turrets made by Titan (Work in Progress) - SnakeLancerHaven - 08-20-2015

upon this error message Please correct the following errors before continuing:
The message you entered contained 4 videos, while only 3 videos per message are allowed. Please lower the video count in your message to meet the limit.

Kusari Cerbs V1

Edited first topic into Links

RE: House Cerberus Turrets made by Titan (Work in Progress) - Lythrilux - 08-20-2015

Eeeeh, I dunno. The Kusari and Liberty ones don't really fit and both of those as well as the civilian ones look really underpowered and not strong like the current ones do.

RE: House Cerberus Turrets made by Titan (Work in Progress) - Titan* - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 05:52 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: Eeeeh, I dunno. The Kusari and Liberty ones don't really fit and both of those as well as the civilian ones look really underpowered and not strong like the current ones do.

Im making different versions, There will be basic cerb v3 also Kusari cerb v2

(08-20-2015, 05:52 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: Eeeeh, I dunno. The Kusari and Liberty ones don't really fit and both of those as well as the civilian ones look really underpowered and not strong like the current ones do.

Patience Lyth [Image: avatar_25789.png?dateline=1439506704]

RE: House Cerberus Turrets made by Titan (Work in Progress) - Connor - 08-20-2015

The Excalibur/Razor effect just doesn't seem right for a cerb.

RE: House Cerberus Turrets made by Titan (Work in Progress) - TheFreelancer - 08-20-2015

meh, they look cool!