Discovery Gaming Community
A gift for the Noob - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: A gift for the Noob (/showthread.php?tid=132853)

A gift for the Noob - Epo - 11-10-2015

Hey lads!

Would you be so kind and send me pics of your ships while sitting in turret steer? To make it clear I want pics from top view, not rear etc. (both snubs and capitals)

What do I want:
As many as possible House Lawful and Unlawful vessels, especially Liberty (LAC, Gboat, VHFs & LF) and Rheinland (all of them) + Ossie
Wilde & Nomad ones would be welcomed as well.

What do I have:
Liberty Dreadnought
LSC
LABC
Valor
Geb

Thanks in advance,

Cheers!

Kaghuros Wrote:Do you want them to be next to an object of fixed size, or can they just be by themselves?

Lythrilux Wrote:Do you want a size comparison? If so why not look at this actually never mind that's from .86 so it's not as relevant any more.

Well I see this thread was moved to another subforum, huh? Sorry for not replying, but was really busy recently. Anyway, back to the point. It's not necessary to make SS near BS, however it would help a bit. If you can place your ship (every single one smaller than BS) near NPC BS base, lets say the Missouri or whatever. Once again: it is not necessary. You can post your top viewed ships withno NPCs nearby Wink

About those 3d online models: My pc can't view them Smile

Anyway thanks in advance

RE: A gift for the Noob - Benoit - 11-10-2015

Rheinland Gunboat.
One of my nicest, made in Omega 11.
Swag Pack.

RE: A gift for the Noob - Epo - 11-10-2015

Thanks, but I almost can't see this ship. Would you be so kind and deactivate background stars + use shift+f12 to make screen a bit brighter? Thanks

Quote:Thanks, but I almost can't see this ship. Would you be so kind and deactivate background stars + use shift+f12 to make screen a bit brighter? Thanks

It's an old screen from few month ago. As soon as the server is back up online, I'll make some pics more fit for this. Do you need trading ship too? Or just combat ones?

(11-10-2015, 07:25 PM)Benoit Wrote:
Quote:Thanks, but I almost can't see this ship. Would you be so kind and deactivate background stars + use shift+f12 to make screen a bit brighter? Thanks

It's an old screen from few month ago. As soon as the server is back up online, I'll make some pics more fit for this. Do you need trading ship too? Or just combat ones?
I prefer combat ones, however a few transports would be fine too Smile

Docking sequence of Uruz's, Colossus, Behemot and a Civilian Gunboat at the end of a Kruger/DHC convoy to Narita
Source: Kruger, Geolog.
Screen.

Too small?

Well, I would prefer pics with one ship in turret view. They're small already Smile

Ok sure. As soon as I can connect, I'll send yoy the wanted pics