Discovery Gaming Community
Question - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Question (/showthread.php?tid=13321)

Pages: 1 2

Question - Zygoeths - 10-26-2008

Hey, is it illegal for a corsair to be in rhiendland?

Question - MrCynical - 10-26-2008

If you mean "illegal under Rheinland law, and make Rheinland Military ships attack you" then yes. If you mean "against server rules" then I don't think so - there are Corsair NPCs in parts of Rheinland if I recall correctly.

Question - William Frederick Cody - 10-26-2008

It?s not illegal to be there, but u shouldnt dock on lawful stations in Rhld.

Question - Crassus - 10-26-2008

' Wrote:It?s not illegal to be there, but u shouldnt dock on lawful stations in Rhld.

Corsairs can't dock at most of the unlawful stations either, they're enemies of the hessians, lwb, and bundschuh. They could possibly dock at a junkers base though.

Question - Xoria - 10-26-2008

Corsairs actively pirating in Rheinland is discouraged in the strongest possible terms. Especially in the core systems.

Question - Rashnok - 10-27-2008

The Corsairs have no friends in Rheinland. A Corsair pirating in Rheinland will find himself facing not only the RM and RFP, but the RHA, LWB, VF, and possibly even the AU.

Question - Orin - 10-27-2008

Sort of like a member of the Italian Mafia in Canada... No.

<headdesk>

Question - Cellulanus - 10-27-2008

' Wrote:there are Corsair NPCs in parts of Rheinland if I recall correctly.

Nope, the only place I have ever seen Corsair and RM NPCs clash in in the Omega 15 system, and it could possibly happen in the Omega 7 system.

Question - Eternal - 10-27-2008

Being in Rheinland in a Cruser is not something you should be doing. I accept that Corsairs can SOMETIMES go to New Berlin , entering that system from the S-13 JH there , but they should make a hasty retreat afterwords. But you where in Frankfurt with a Cruiser and where lacking any sort of role play what so ever. Also , you arrived when I was in the middle of a dialog with the RM in wich you only spoke in "//" once. Also , you opened fire upon me , wich resulted in my current death and ruined the role play with the RM. Corsairs are NOT hostile to Bundscuh , no matter if I'm red or not , like you stated.

Question - Guyton - 10-27-2008

' Wrote:Being in Rheinland in a Cruser is not something you should be doing. I accept that Corsairs can SOMETIMES go to New Berlin , entering that system from the S-13 JH there , but they should make a hasty retreat afterwords. But you where in Frankfurt with a Cruiser and where lacking any sort of role play what so ever. Also , you arrived when I was in the middle of a dialog with the RM in wich you only spoke in "//" once. Also , you opened fire upon me , wich resulted in my current death and ruined the role play with the RM. Corsairs are NOT hostile to Bundscuh , no matter if I'm red or not , like you stated.

Yea, a cruiser is way out of the line on it. Cruisers should be either on the border or within the borders of that faction however.