Discovery Gaming Community
Transmission to: BMM-Penzance | From: That little Gateway fellow you met - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Transmission to: BMM-Penzance | From: That little Gateway fellow you met (/showthread.php?tid=133236)

Transmission to: BMM-Penzance | From: That little Gateway fellow you met - Ace Razgriz - 11-24-2015

[Image: 29ID0QG.png]

Greetings to ya again pilot, never really learned much on your name, but I promised that comm back to you lads about a contract. Now, about said contract, what exactly are we to do here? Fill-ups in Dublin on request I suppose? *He chuckles* But I'd like to listen to what ye lads have to suggest, make sure you call back if you get this.

With Regards...

-Sean Gillan

RE: Transmission to: BMM-Penzance | From: That little Gateway fellow you met - Euca - 11-24-2015

Incoming Transmission:
TO: Gillian, Sean.
SUBJ: RE:24/11/822

Message Reads Wrote:Ah, yes! The Gateway fellow I had the pleasure of meeting today.

Well, old chap, I'd be more than happy to arrange some form of 'unofficial trade union' between our two companies, but I lack the executive authority to make it, well, proper.

But let's ignore that for a moment, and discuss the potential for blossoming relations.

Gateway Interstellar and BMM have had a history of lack luster relations. Despite both of us being Bretonian born and raised, we lack large amounts of cooperation between our two ethnically similar corporations. I am also a firm believer of solidarity in times of dire extremes, such as now, as the Gallic threat nudges ever so closer into our nation. Yet, I cannot help but feel awkwardly distant from our fellow Bretonians.

As such, I propose that we hold a simple, friendly and cooperative agreement between our two groups. I've noticed that Oceana in Cortez accepts Gold Ore. As it stands, BMM is the primary supplier of Gold Ore in Sirius and would profit both financially and socially from trade to the station. Gateway would also profit from the increase in the flow of trade, more gold going in, more gold going out, creating publicity and profit for underdogs of Bretonia.

As you can see, this simple and mutually profitable agreement will not only please the superiors of our respective companies, but also bind our companies closer together through common interests, which in turn will create patriotic friendship in these more, well... darker times.

Your input on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Signed,
[Image: 8uMpFKc.png]
Wilbur Hughes.

RE: Transmission to: BMM-Penzance | From: That little Gateway fellow you met - Ace Razgriz - 11-24-2015

Ye make many good points in your message. Gateway and BMM havent always had the most stellar relations, but this here is an oppurtunity to improve them. This proposal of filling up Oceana Shipping platform would be a stellar way for both of our companies to make a profit as well, Gold going into Oceana for Gateway, and us paying your company for compensation. As such this as well creates the desired effect, a profit of wild proportions, and a friendlier stance on our fellow Bretonian companies, something we all need in these dire days. This is something the command of both factions would be thrilled with, and something I look forward to doing. An amazing way to bring up profit and relations thus far. I await your next reply on this.

With Regards...

-Sean Gillan

RE: Transmission to: BMM-Penzance | From: That little Gateway fellow you met - Euca - 11-25-2015

Incoming Transmission:
TO: Gillian, Sean.
SUBJ: RE:RE:24/11/822

Message Reads Wrote:It's fantastic that you're just as thrilled as I am, Gillian.

To start relations off well, I can coordinate that 15,000 units of Gold Ore be shipped to the Platform initially, as a 'taster' for future shipments. After that, we can look into larger amounts of Ore (or even different varieties) being dropped off at Oceana.

If this seems well enough to you, we can begin mining straight away. Contact me over the inter-space communications to coordinate our operations.

Signed,
[Image: 8uMpFKc.png]
Wilbur Hughes.

RE: Transmission to: BMM-Penzance | From: That little Gateway fellow you met - Ace Razgriz - 11-25-2015

A splendid oppurtunity Mr.Hughes. Gateway will negotiate these terms with the BMM, and find our way to a much more profitable, and enjoyable relationship in the future, looking forward to dealing with you in space lad, I expect we will both be able to make reports to faction superiors regarding how this goes.

With Regards...

-Sean Gillan

RE: Transmission to: BMM-Penzance | From: That little Gateway fellow you met - Ace Razgriz - 11-25-2015

Evening again, and what a wonderful evening that was hauling the first part of the contract. The first report has been made on these shipments, and from here will boom the relations, Thank you for your time Mr Hughes, and I look forward to doing this more often in the future, twas indeed a privelege to haul the BMM's ore to Gateway's Oceana platform.

With Regards...

-Sean Gillan