Discovery Gaming Community
BD|- Leadership: You have some explaining to do. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: BD|- Leadership: You have some explaining to do. (/showthread.php?tid=133350)

BD|- Leadership: You have some explaining to do. - Sciamach - 11-27-2015

[Image: YemzL6G.png]

[+]=======

To: Blood Dragon Leadership
Subject: You have some explaining to do.

I'd like an explanation as to why a warfleet dedicated to assisting your cause has come under fire by your allies with no intervention.

You either control your pets in these situations, or we're going to have to have a serious talk about your people's future. Get to talking.

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

RE: BD|- Leadership: You have some explaining to do. - Ace Razgriz - 11-29-2015

[Image: CvMGCDR.png]

Addressed to: The Crimson Cross
Subject: "Explaining"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Konbanwa Miss Espinosa

Perhaps what happened may not be the best thing to ever happen, but perhaps it also isnt within rights to immediately blame the Dragons? What happened was something out of our control, and more importantly: something not so concerning for the Cross, with all due respect of course. What happened is an internal matter for the Dragons, what happened at that siege also has nothing to do with our relations with the Cross, we both showed up for a common allies cry, and we both happened to answer, and when the Order shows up and starts throwing accusations it won't remedy much when the Cross butts in. Another thing, we are not "controlling" of "pets"... who is a "pet" here? I had really hoped the Outcasts would be a more inviting bunch, but it seems the Cardamine affected your attitudes as well. We'll see in the future how these talks go, until then concern yourself with you and your allies affairs.

サインオフします

[Image: uShXFc9.png]

RE: BD|- Leadership: You have some explaining to do. - Sciamach - 11-30-2015

[Image: YemzL6G.png]

[+]=======

Subject: You have some explaining to do.

At the same time as you're issuing "all due respect", you're directly insulting both myself, and the entire embodiment of the Orange Dream as well.

Honestly you Dragons are just digging your own grave at this point. We didn't "butt in", as you so eloquently put it, we were fulfilling the duty befitting that due to an honored ally, something you so laughably do not understand if your meager token assault "fleet" is to be taken as evidence. When your pathetic Order pets showed up, all they did was hinder the operations of all present, whereas the Maltese fleet did nothing but assist.

Such disruptive behavior is so appallingly insulting to all those that we're present at that siege that I can only fathom how many and whom in your number are receiving illicit favors from the Heathen's higher echelons for this to be considered candid to a people I once regarded as respectable.

In short, I expected better, but I suppose that's what happens when I get hopeful. I advise you get your acts together and start showing some respect to your allies if you wish to see Kusari turn Shogunate's Red color as opposed to a lovely orange hue.
[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

RE: BD|- Leadership: You have some explaining to do. - Sciamach - 12-14-2015

[+]=======

[Image: load.gif]
===RE-SYNCHRONIZING DATA CIPHER===
[Image: load.gif]