Discovery Gaming Community
To: Hatsyume Munen Musou, Masayume Ran Takahashi, Imperial court. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Hatsyume Munen Musou, Masayume Ran Takahashi, Imperial court. (/showthread.php?tid=133352)

To: Hatsyume Munen Musou, Masayume Ran Takahashi, Imperial court. - Enkidu - 11-27-2015

[Image: creative_abstract_divider_by_toxicestea-d4fsxrx.png]

Emergency Localized Field transmission, Ainu Node.

Obviously we’re going to have to present the results of the contingency to the imperial commission. I am sure there will be a predictable amount of dithering as each attempts to attend to the whims of their own special intrest group, and nothing concrete will be done.
What is known is that the Overwatch ships refused any direct attempt at communication, and decided that the most judicious attempt at diplomacy was to open fire. This barbarity is exactly why we are in a state of war regarding the Overwatch in the first place.
Whilst I sympathise with the Shogun, I also have my responsibilities to the dead. Every one of us was present, every one of us is a witness, every one of us has a duty both to the Goddess and to our kinswomen who will demand that we behave judiciously. There will be no tolerance for those that attempt to impede the celestial work.
What is certain is that the Blood Dragons did not attempt to defend the combined taskforce, nor did they participate in direct communication with the Overwatch on our own frequencies. If they were true to their word and no communication exchange occurred at all, is not a subject we have sufficient evidence to speculate on. What was both unacceptable and explicitly apparent was that bandit The.Blade.Itself was of Blood Dragon manufacture. It appears the Blood Dragons are assisting the Overwatch directly, publically, and irrevocably.
What is the correct response?

- Signed, M.Rei.

[Image: creative_abstract_divider_by_toxicestea-d4fsxrx.png]

RE: To: Hatsyume Munen Musou, Masayume Ran Takahashi, Imperial court. - Munen Musou - 11-27-2015

[Image: UB6dz8E.png]

"The actions of the so-called Overwatch repeat themselves over and over again. I truly have to question the Blood Dragon's ties to them considering that they couldn't control their actions in -our- own space. Instead our ...allies... did let them defend a Samuran base, a base of our common enemy.

It is worrying and sad to see that our -friends- from the Dragons seem to have lost their spine and possibly got corrupted and get controled by those who seek to harm us and Kusari whenever they get the opportunity nowadays.

While I have a certain respect for the Shogun, I also have to wonder how The Overwatch and their partners in crime were able to move a fleet that swiftly to aid Samura and how they got the information about our ongoing siege to begin with.

What are their plans, why this interest in defending Kusari's enemies?

As we speak I am also contacting the Blood Dragons. Since I don't have any -solid- evidence I will only ask questions... for now. Followed by contacting the Maltese to thank them for their aid and to offer my condolences for the precious lost Maltese lifes.

We will see what each of them has to say to possibly shed some light on all of this."

[Image: mFA1jyR.png]

RE: To: Hatsyume Munen Musou, Masayume Ran Takahashi, Imperial court. - Ramke - 11-28-2015

[Image: NMmqvLm.png]

The Order has already shown us that they will not tolerate the fight for salvation in a House that they do not belong, nor will belong. This leaves us to treat them with nothing but extermination, lest they taint Kusari even more.

They come merely to interrupt and destroy, before retreating back to the shadows like the cowardly, slippery fools that they are.

The connection between the Order and the Blood Dragons is undeniable. Suddenly appearing out of nowhere while we were in the middle of a crucial mission to eradicate a nest of Samurans, while the Dragon ship silently withdrew without a word to explain the situation - to any side - is something that raises so many questions that it's difficult to know where to start.

The Dragons are unreliable and untrustworthy, according to what this incident brings to show. They stay silent and will likely feign ignorance once they think up their excuses. Although, that would be difficult even by itself. It seems like they have both the Order and us as their "allies", and they chose the terrorists that do not belong in Kusari over the organization that assists them in usurping the throne.

I believe this encounter only proves the point that we should look at the Dragons with suspicion and cynicism. The Order are terrorists that constantly impede our progress and have proven time and time again that they will do their best to disrupt our activity, and ultimately the salvation of Kusari.

Our "allies" seem insistant on falling out of tune. If things progress as they are, we will no longer be able to preserve the harmony between the us.

Are they that willing to end the symphony?

[Image: FZ7he12.png]