Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Crimson Cross, From: The Sisterhood of Dreams|Encrypted - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Crimson Cross, From: The Sisterhood of Dreams|Encrypted (/showthread.php?tid=133356)

To: The Crimson Cross, From: The Sisterhood of Dreams|Encrypted - Munen Musou - 11-27-2015

[Image: UB6dz8E.png]

"Konbanwa Maltese,

we want to thank you - once again - for your utmost commitment in aiding us in our cause today, arigato. I deeply regret having to offer my deepest condolences for the precious Maltese lifes lost in New Tokyo.

Currently we are quite confused how the Overwatch was able to show up with a force like this in the middle of Kusari's heart. It is surely tied to The Blood Dragons, that much is clear. However, we don't know any details as of yet, but be assured that we are investigating how this could happen and will try to advance our current war assets with the ressources at our disposal to be forearmed as good as possible the next time we have to encounter this intrusive and clearly hostile threat lingering in the shadows.

In deepest friendship."

[Image: mFA1jyR.png]

RE: To: The Crimson Cross, From: The Sisterhood of Dreams|Encrypted - Shiki - 11-29-2015

[Image: 1111.png]

[+]=======

To: Munen Musou.

Munen,

It is good to see that you made it out alive, many Maltese were not as lucky as you. And unfortunately all your deepest condolences will not bring any of fallen Maltese warriors back to life. You possibly do not realize how expensive this operation was. To bring battlegroup in the heart of the Kusarian space and return you need an incredible amount of the cloak fuel... let's not even count usual fuel. Let's not also count repair cost and risks related with breaking of usual combat duty due to our friendship. We would hardly suggest you to sort the things and do anything to find those who responsible for the failure of the operation. Maltese always hoped on GC and GCs agents inside the Kusari to prevent the events of that kind. Now you are saying that attack was possibly initiated with the help of your closest ally. The Crimson Council had began its own investigation, but we do really hope that the Sisterhood will do all the necessary and provide us with information that we hoping for.

Kirishiki out,

--Captain, Shine-Jun Kirishiki

RE: To: The Crimson Cross, From: The Sisterhood of Dreams|Encrypted - Munen Musou - 11-29-2015

[Image: UB6dz8E.png]

"Ah, if it is not our favourite resigned 'sister'. Still abusing your 'retirement' to further your own objectives instead of Amaterasu's plan, hai?

Sumimasen for our lack of candour, but this transmission is addressed to the Nation of Malta. You, as our records reveal, are a Kusarian, and thus your opinion has no credit here. In addition, this is a vital diplomatic communiqué meant for the -leaders- of the Maltese, not for a grovelling captain proud of their own opinions.

You hopefully understand that I prefer to share such vital information only with High Inquisitor Erikasaria Espinosa, Tomas Mendes, and associated parties. We don’t share vital information with living contradictions of our way of life, our faith, and the Empress’s will.

Do not expect to be welcome back at Ainu again.

Sumimasen for this inconvenience, Malta. We will recommence talks once a less -controversial- representative is provided."

[Image: mFA1jyR.png]

RE: To: The Crimson Cross, From: The Sisterhood of Dreams|Encrypted - Shiki - 11-29-2015

[Image: 1111.png]

[+]=======

To: Munen Musou.

Signor Tomas Mendes is also in the rank of the Captain and received the mandate from the Council as I did. I will forget this insult, you must be said it in emotional brust. I understand it is not easy to remain calm in this troubled days. Since when you don't trust me, Munen? I was involved in most important operations and have a highest trust on Malta as well, where it comes from? Anyway I don't see the reason to elaborate it, especially on a diplomatic channel.

As I said the Council is looking for the groups and individuals who responseable for it. We would like to unite our efforts instead of spliting them up. I think you are informed better than me about the losses that Sisterhood suffered from the hands of Order heathens.

Kirishiki out,

--Captain, Shine-Jun Kirishiki