Discovery Gaming Community
To: Order Primary Fleet Admirality - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Order Primary Fleet Admirality (/showthread.php?tid=133383)

To: Order Primary Fleet Admirality - Tommeh - 11-28-2015

[Image: iddcn5.png]

I am not really sure will this transmission reach anyone.
It's been long time since I used these channels although encrption moduls check out.

Anyhow, Greetings;

Lot's of things changed since I've been last time around Order space.
I did tried to keep up with it although being far away, you know, it stays in your blood...

It would take to long explaining myself why I had to leave, will save that hopefully for meeting in face to face.
It's me Osborne, Jack...some time ago your Fleet Admiral, and leader of the Order Overwatch.

I am not sure who is the big head of Primary Fleet now. I left it in hands of D'Souza, but I see he is not around anymore...
I've heard that it is you, Michal Golanski;
In that case can I say I am quite pleased to see you reach your position in my leave.

I wish to express my interest in returning to the Primary Fleet, under any rank you see fit for me.
I just need to get back in the saddle with Order and hopefully stay there for good.
That would be all for now, awaiting your reply

With respect, Jack Osborne
[Image: hte53q.png]

RE: To: Order Primary Fleet Admirality - Omicron - 12-03-2015

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

Good day Osborne, Golanski speaking.

The Wedjat has successfully confirmed your identity and are standing by to assist you with your return to us... our other home... Lots of things have changed since your departure from The Fleet. Due to circumstances none of us could have predicted, I have moved past Fl. Adm. D'Souza, Fl. Adm Benford and V. Adm Collister in line of succession during your absence. I do not want to think of consequences should I refused to step up that day and you must have heard about Toledo, which happened after I took the command.

The feeling of belonging to The Order is something I understand and share. I welcome you back to to the Fleet, Wedjat, Overwatch. Matter of your rank will be addressed as soon as possible and until then, I am reinstating you with immediate effect as operative answering only to Command itself. Keep it in mind, it is a temporary measure. We will meet in person, without unnecessary formalities and redundant fanfares, once you make it to Akabat. It is better if you hear about the history you skipped directly from me rather than people you do not know.

The Order Overwatch out.

RE: To: Order Primary Fleet Admirality - Tommeh - 12-05-2015

[Image: iddcn5.png]

Good to hear from you Admiral, you did good by stepping up at that moment,
since I obviously wouldn't have where to return to if you didn't...
I am quite aware of the changes that Order went through after my depart.
I witnessed some of the most horrible things myself before I left regarding Toledo fall and would not want to see anything like it, ever in my life...

I've made my way to Akabat, and will be settling soon,
made some fly arounds to Delta and nearby systems with few Primary fleet pilots just to get myself familiar with things again.
Looking forward for meeting in person and getting back in Order ranks.

With respect, Jack Osborne
[Image: hte53q.png]