Discovery Gaming Community
To: Mr. Yoshida - CC; The Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Mr. Yoshida - CC; The Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=133396)

To: Mr. Yoshida - CC; The Lane Hackers - Lythrilux - 11-29-2015

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::
:::[Establishing video feed]:::
:::[Video Feed: Live]:::

ID: Erik Nodtviet
Subject: Information
Encryption: Invincible

Greetings Mr. Yoshida,

My name is Erik Nodtviet. I am the Guildmaster of The Core. Seeing how terribly efficient you are at getting information, you obviously know that already.

One of my logistical pilots informed me that they were thrown out of a lane by you in the Shikoku system. After adhering to the demand you made, you then began to strike a conversation with her - eventually offering her some cardamine for her to take! We snatched it off her as soon as she docked on one of our bases. She insists she did not take any, however she will undergo testing to ensure that she is clean.

Moving on. What struck me as most important in that conversation was that you apparently have some sort of information against my organization. Furthermore you insisted you would go public with it, unless we agreed to a demand of your choosing. The demand in question was that we deliver your organization some Iridium from Omicron Delta.

As you can imagine, I'd like to keep our reputation as clean as possible and avoid the political screw-ups achieved by one of our enemies. State how much Iridium you require and where we need to deliver it too. We will handle the rest. And once it is delivered, I expect you'll meet your end of the bargain and give me control of the intel and allow me to dispose of it.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[Closing Transmission]:::

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida - CC; The Lane Hackers - Yoshida - 12-01-2015

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: w8eVlaW.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Greetings Mr Nodtviet.

A great man once said that nothing strengthens authority as much as silence. And you repeatedly achieved to silence your enemies in one of the most dangerous regions of Sirius.

Your audacious and impudent declarations to the inhabitants of the Omegas and Omicrons indicate a man who is willing to take risks and challenge even the limits of his authority and power. Important eyes have taken an interest in you, Mr Nodtviet.

As for your message, firstly I would like to commend Ms Holland. She is certainly one of your most loyal employees. Few dare to refuse the great gift of cardamine. Regarding your remarks about "going public" you can clearly see that I made no such threats from the full conversation log that you provided on your own. As you know very well Mr Nodtviet intelligence equals power, so it is far more profitable to sell the information to other parties. Going public is reserved for those rare and special occassions.

Deliver 9000 units of Iridium to Storage Block H8 of Freeport 14 and you will be the exclusive owner of the incriminating evidence.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida - CC; The Lane Hackers - Lythrilux - 12-02-2015

Mr. Yoshida,

My employees have completed the deliveries. You can find it in Storage Block H8, as you instructed.

Now then, hand over the intel if you will please. We have completed our part of the bargain, so I expect you to do the same.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida - CC; The Lane Hackers - Yoshida - 12-02-2015

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: w8eVlaW.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Good day.

Frankly I expected to read something more interesting than just the Core's shipping manifest. In any case, the arrangment has been successful; you're the exclusive owner of the incriminating evidence, Mr Nodtviet.

I am attaching your newly purchased property. Our legendary reputation as information brokers is all the insurance that you need. []

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida - CC; The Lane Hackers - Lythrilux - 12-05-2015

Mr. Yoshida,

I prefer to get straight to the point when it comes to a topic, rather than tread around it. Regardless, thank you for the intel. I'll be sure to lock it away deep in our archives.

Although, Mr. Yoshida, I am intrigued as to what sort of services the Lane Hackers may be able to offer to someone such as myself. Of course I'd be willing to pay for such services provided they interest me enough.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing