Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Blood Dragons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Blood Dragons (/showthread.php?tid=133412)

To: The Blood Dragons - Arbs - 11-29-2015

[Image: dI4M4yq.png]

ADDRESSEE: O'Rhu Operatives
SENDER: Daniel Wright
SUBJECT: Notification on recent events.

CONTENT:
Greetings Honorable Dragons,

I have decided to contact you after the recent events in New Tokyo in which we noticed some complications.

I wish to express our concern for getting in the way of the siege and impending the destruction of the samura installation. However there is something we would like to clear up at best.

Such a large outcast presence in the heart of Kusari is highly against the interests of the people of kusari and the order as a whole. Their influence has been ever increasing with the Golden Chrysanthemums movement, namely the Sisterhood of Dreams and things seem to be going a little out of hand, after witnessing such a presence. Cardamine, a drug long know for causing life-depending addiction after the users try it's effects for the first time, is their main tool to ensure mass control and enslavement, spreading it thought their areas of influence. This is not in the interests of the people of Kusari nor of yours I suppose. Another thing to be taken into account is their sympathy towards the nomadic threat and the infected forces and information has it that they have even built cults towards them. It is these forces that humanity has been struggling and warring with for quite a while now, as well as the root of our alliance.

The sisterhood of dreams, recently declared hostile by the primary fleet, on the other hand, serves as a starting point for their operations and the spread of their influence. We have long respected the Golden Chrysanthemums and we have moderately good relations with the previous groups, who remained more loyal to their ideals, as opposed to what we are witnessing with this particular group, in many cases becoming a tool for the outcasts as demonstrated by their recent conflict with the GMG. A mutual benefactor for both of our groups.

The O'Rhu Cell does not wish to interfere by any means with your relations towards these groups, however this is a early warning regarding a situation that we suspect may be going out of control, and perhaps may lead to complications for the Blood Dragons and Kusari.

I have already instructed a strike group and directed them towards Kusari in case of further incursions by the Outcasts or if their allies get too enthusiastic and in any case we are ready to provide full scale military support against these entities in case things escalate and affect the dragons.

I am looking forward to your reply.

With utmost respect and honor,
Daniel Wright,
Co-Director, O'Rhu Cell.

OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION: Below you will find attached visual evidence of the event mentioned above.
ATTACHMENTS: ::::

RE: To: The Blood Dragons - Zephyranthes - 11-30-2015

[Image: c4f7a55282.png]

Ah, the great bulwark of valiant soldiers we salute as the venerable O'Rhu cell! We appreciate your efforts to combat the Outcasts, and to sniff out dissent for humanity's survival wherever it may spring up. As we have explained to the Overwatch, we are currently taking further action against the Maltese intruders in light of their increased presence in Kusari, and will soon be adjusting our stance regarding the Sisterhood of Dreams. We thank you for your vigilance in dealing with our mutual enemies, and wish you the best of luck in fighting the good fight.

[Image: de60b1d457.jpg]