Discovery Gaming Community
To: ALG, Junker Marauders Junkers Congress - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: ALG, Junker Marauders Junkers Congress (/showthread.php?tid=133446)

To: ALG, Junker Marauders Junkers Congress - Lythrilux - 11-30-2015

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::
:::[Establishing video feed]:::
:::[Video Feed: Live]:::

ID: Erik Nodtviet
Subject: Trade Relations
Encryption: Invincible

Greetings.

Before the neural net crash, Paladin Hawken had given you a task which you performed excellently. I was able to back up the evidence of these deliveries. If you are still interested, there are also more salvaging opportunities for you to complete.

Nova Hawken Wrote:Greetings.

Upon a trip to Omicron Delta, before my eyes I see various wrecks from Core, Corsair and Order vessels from recent battles. This is a blight to Omicron Delta, a system that is rightfully the property of the Core! Furthermore, salvaging those wrecks could retrieve still usable and useful technology - or they can simply be melted down and re-used that way.

For each wreck you retrieve and haul back to Alabama Shipyard in Omicron Rho, be it Core, Order or Corsair, we'll pay you 4,000,000 per wreck. In regards to ALG, we are willing to allocate APM to make several Iridium deliveries to your stations as payment if you desire it. You will be granted visas to allow your entry into Omicron Rho - do not abuse this. Simply guncam the wreck, then tow it back to Alabama. I'd advise caution as you do that, as the Order, the Nomads and whatever little Corsair presence left in the system might try to undermine your efforts. Good luck.

P.S There are also several scrap fields littered throughout the system you may wish to take advantage of. We will not be paying you for your efforts concerning those though.

Marauder Seras "Police Girl" Victoria Wrote:Yo! Got your message so decided I would get my hands dirty and bring down my second favorite ship, the Disco Ball, down to the Omicrons to offer my scrapping services. I already towed one of your broken down APM fighters back with me on my first run, there was some other nearby salvage near it too so I might try and grab those as well before someone else nabs it. Here are some pics of the first salvage I brought in.

Marauder Seras "Police Girl" Victoria Wrote:Been busy since my first message, brought in five more wrecks. Four of them were Order fighters and the last was another one of your APM fighters. Think I am gonna grab some Z's before getting back to work though. Also, I forgot to mention that you can send the credits to "JM|-Disco.Ball".

Nova Hawken Wrote:Greetings Ms. Victoria,

Excellent work. I'm glad to see your enthusiasm in helping out with our efforts in Delta. I have wired the credits to your account. Keep up the good effort, it reflects well upon your organization.

Marauder Seras "Police Girl" Victoria Wrote:Some of my fellow Marauders and I have been busy today. I was mainly focused on grabbing wrecks near Dabadoru... Luckily no Order patrols showed up to crash the party asking questions I didn't want to answer. My total today came up to be seven wrecks towed back to Alabama Shipyard for ya, three Order fighters and four APM. I am sure you will be getting some more messages from some other Marauders with reports of their own salvage.

Attachment

Vessels Recovered: 7

The Junker Marauders Wrote:'ello there

I've heard from my Marauder friends that you need something, like those wreck. Well I did some of them, I hope it help ya'll. Were talkin' about five Order wrecks and one APM wrecks.

Attachment

Vessels Recovered: 6

One more thing, cash to > JM|-Shadow.Realm < .
Later.

The Junker Marauders Wrote:Hello.

Towed 4 Core wrecks for ya. You'll find everything in the file below.
Wire the credits to JM|-Oh.Scrap.

Attachment

Vessels Recovered: 4

Thank you for all your hard work. You have been paid. Keep it up.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[Closing Transmission]:::

Money - Junker Marauders - 11-30-2015

[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont Spire, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: BHG Core
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Salvage

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Unfortunately due to the neural net crash we have been unable to provide documentation until recently as of our salvaging operations in your space, however our ships have remained hard at work and have managed to salvage a large number and variety of craft, as shown here. I believe this should believe the total number of salvaged ships to 29 total, with 12 being reported in this transmission. All credits may be sent to JM|-Bank#1.

I am curious though, is the Core simply interested in the materials these ships will provide or the rather obscure technologies they may contain?

Transmission feed CLOSED

RE: To: ALG, Junker Marauders Junkers Congress - Lythrilux - 12-02-2015

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::
:::[Establishing video feed]:::
:::[Video Feed: Live]:::

Subject: Salvage
Encryption: Invincible

Mr. Ivankov,

Excellent work. Payment has been sent.

The Core is interested in both the materials in the vessels, as well as any worthwhile equipment that can be salvaged. Learning more about our enemies will allow us to be more effective in engagements against them. Recovering the black boxes is also of importance.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[Closing Transmission]:::

RE: To: ALG, Junker Marauders Junkers Congress - Lythrilux - 12-13-2015

:::[Re-Tramsmitting]:::

RE: To: ALG, Junker Marauders Junkers Congress - Lythrilux - 01-16-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

Subject: Salvage
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Junkers and ALG,

I must inform you that this operation will now come to a close as we feel we have obtained a sufficient amount of wrecks for our research. These wrecks will now be taken to Invicta Research Complex for new purposes.

Thank you for your cooperation.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::