Discovery Gaming Community
To: Blood Dragons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Blood Dragons (/showthread.php?tid=133454)

Pages: 1 2

To: Blood Dragons - Gas Miners Guild - 11-30-2015

[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Esteemed Dragons,

It has been quite some time since the last communication between our groups, and this is our first since I was appointed Guildmaster several months ago. As such, I feel it would be appropriate to introduce myself. My name is Keiji Namura, and I was chosen by previous Guildmaster Chen Cong to replace him shortly before his unexplained disappearance.

The reason I am making contact is to reaffirm the strongly positive relations between The Guild and Shogunate. Business is still strong, but as always, our mutual enemies in Kusari space and the edge worlds are as active as ever. If there has ever been a time for vigilance, it is now. We are of course still committed to supporting the Shogunate by acquiring goods and supplies that, for any reason, you yourself may have difficulty in procuring. I feel it would also be prudent to establish a personal rapport with Dragon representatives, in order to facilitate smooth and effective communication in the future.

As a gesture of goodwill, I am proud to offer a supply shipment to cover any requirements you may currently be facing.

I welcome your reply.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Blood Dragons - Ace Razgriz - 12-02-2015

[Image: CvMGCDR.png]

Addressed to: The Gas Mining Guild
Subject: RE: An Offer

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Konbanwa GMG

Greetings to our honorable allies in the Gas Mining Guild. It is always a pleasure to hear from you, especially when we are thinking on exactly the same terms...

The Gas Miners have long been an ally to the Dragons, and sadly in recent situations we have been unable to maintain relationships with your group. It is a pleasure to hear from the Guild, especially with promises of assistance. It has long been one of our oaths to assist the GMG when the time need be, and we are pleased to see that the GMG are willing to show the same kindness as well.

Now looking at your message content, we indeed noticed a few points. Our mutual enemies in Kusari are rising up and darting in and about more than ever, groups like the Corsairs especially. We will remain vigilant with the GMG to assure that both of our assets and relationships stay intact through this growing period of conflict in Kusari. The Shogunate is also pleased to hear messages of support via supplies, and with talks with the Shogunate, the specific details of shipments can be arranged. I will also take it upon a personel goal of mine to establish more secure relationships with representatives of our allies, so we are proud to extend the gesture of goodwill back out to the Miners. I hope for us to continue to work together coordinating our relationships. It is always an honor to hear from the Gas Miners Guild, and we hope for a speedy reply.

サインオフします

[Image: uShXFc9.png]

RE: To: Blood Dragons - Gas Miners Guild - 02-03-2016

Esteemed Dragons,

The Guild comes to you today in a potential hour of need.

Over the course of several days, many seemingly unrelated ships of different affiliations have been detected in the Sigma-13 system in possession of large amounts of materiel used in the construction and supply of space stations. Upon further investigation, an unauthorised base was detected hidden away in the nebula.

Despite a noticeable delay in the acknowledgement of a formal communication, contact was eventually made with the owner of this base in person, out in space. Following questioning, it was determined that The Guild will not permit the installation to stand due to its unauthorised construction and its owner's self-proclaimed stance as an arms dealer and Nomad researcher. A formal notification has been sent, demanding the base be evacuated and scuttled.

Despite this instruction, the possibility remains of the base administrator refusing to acquiesce to our demands. Unfortunately, if this were to occur, The Guild lacks the heavy assets required to successfully destroy a well-supplied and defended station. As a result, should it be necessary, we would like to request the Shogunate's assistance, as it maintains the capability to deploy the forces that would be required for an effective siege.

Please find a read-only copy of the communication here.

Should the situation reach a point The Guild would need to request any deployment of Dragon assets, it will of course shoulder any costs and supply requirements with great gratitude.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Blood Dragons - Zephyranthes - 02-03-2016

[Image: c4f7a55282.png]

Hello to you, my good friend Namura-san,

I have not heard much from you these days, and whilst I have not typically attended to our diplomatic affairs in person, your state of affairs does reach my ears through my subordinates. I'm sure the correspondence you've shared with Kaito-san has been enough of an indication of our efforts to keep up with you. However, I feel now it is best for me to begin involving myself more in our relationship to show how important it is to both of our groups.

The Gas Miners Guild represents a significant force and ally for the Shogunate, and your concerns are indeed ours. We will have our mighty warships on standby and be prepared to eliminate this criminal installation from your sovereign space with extreme prejudice. Should we not be able to muster the sufficient firepower to destroy the station, we shall commence a more traditional siege of starving out the enemy and preventing any supply shipments from reaching the base. Assign our skilled warriors targets and we shall respond with vicious attacks against the transgressors.

We await your authorization to strike, Guildmaster. Tell us when.

[Image: de60b1d457.jpg]

RE: To: Blood Dragons - Gas Miners Guild - 02-05-2016

Mr. Hideyoshi,

Your prompt response is greatly appreciated.

Fortunately, despite our fears, the owner of the offending base has agreed to peacefully evacuate and remove his illegitimate construct. As a result, a siege will not be necessary.

Regardless, The Guild is in your debt, as the Shogunate did not hesitate to pledge the necessary support we were unfortunately forced to request. Please, accept our thanks, and a renewal of our commitment to covertly support your movement as and when it is possible for us to do so.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Blood Dragons - Gas Miners Guild - 09-19-2016

Mr. Hideyoshi,

I must regretfully approach you for your assistance once again.

The Guild today received a message, apparently sent by the Corsairs. It was a declaration of war, an announcement of a siege of Iejima Station, currently located in Sigma-19.

The GMG paramilitary has been placed on high alert, but unfortunately this is no guarantee of the station's safety. Iejima Station is a major link in our fuel supply chain, and The Guild would suffer massive blow should it succumb to an attack. Please find attached below a copy of the communication.

We are formally requesting any assistance you may be able to offer in defence of our assets. Of course, as always, any resource requirements incurred will be willingly and gratefully shouldered by The Guild.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Blood Dragons - Jeremy Hunter - 09-19-2016

[Image: 4TvbhJO.png]
[Image: R3V0Dj5.png?1]
The Blood Dragons

"Those without fear are not brave; those who have no fear, are fools destined to die learning the truth."
The Blood Dragon Shogunate

Namura-san,

The Blood Dragons have long respected the GMG, and your support of our cause is the only reason we still fly.

We will stand with our friends. the Dragons will defend Iejima alongside you.

With our highest regards,

Shogun Natsumi Hideyoshi

RE: To: Blood Dragons - Gas Miners Guild - 09-19-2016

Ms Hideyoshi,

A pleasure to meet you.

Your pledge of assistance is most welcome, and greatly appreciated. The Guild reiterates its pledge to stand with the Dragons in their plight, and will return this favour in kind at the next opportunity.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Blood Dragons - Gas Miners Guild - 11-08-2017

Esteemed Dragons,

The Guild is contacting you in order to freely provide our friends with information that you may find to be of use.

While on a standard trip through the New Tokyo system, an unusual reading was detected in range of the tradelane between Planet New Tokyo and the blight that is Samura's Shinjuku station. Further investigation revealed this to be a new construct, which was hostile and opened fire on the GMG ship.

The proximity to an abandoned storage depot might be part of the plans of the people behind this station. In any case, The Guild is glad to assist the Dragons as and when possible and hopes you may find this to be of interest.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Blood Dragons - Gas Miners Guild - 11-30-2017

Esteemed Dragons,

I today spoke with a Dragon captain and pilot in Sigma-21 regarding the appearance of a Kusari Naval Forces installation, which is supplied by our mutual enemies in Samura Heavy Industries. They informed me they will be reporting back with their findings, and so I am forwarding the information The Guild has acquired in order to assist with any of your own investigations you may wish to undertake.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura