Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Crimson Cross |Introductions and Discussion - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Crimson Cross |Introductions and Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=133475)

To: The Crimson Cross |Introductions and Discussion - Divine White Dragons - 12-01-2015

Tenrai Haku Ryū
[Image: mJmAm1D.png]

Originator: Hattori Hanzo.
Representative of the Honorable Takeda-sama, Sei-i Taishōgun of the Takeda bakufu.

To the leaders of the Crimson Cross, the Sei-i Taishōgun Takeda-sama sends salutations. Recent events in Kusari involving, among others, your organization have caused concern for Takeda-sama. He is concerned about what is essentially an outsider's conflict turning into open war in Kusari space.

A missive has already been sent to the Sisterhood of Dreams, seeking discussion on how to minimize the danger to the Kusari citizenry. Information available to the bakufu indicates that in the recent incident, the Order was at fault. The Taishōgun would like to propose a discussion with your organization on the causes and threats of this war and how to possibly divert or minimize it.

For the establishment of the Takeda bakufu!
For the Honor of Kusari!

RE: To: The Crimson Cross |Introductions and Discussion - Sciamach - 12-01-2015

[Image: YemzL6G.png]

[+]=======

To: Hattori Hanzo
Subject: ????

Anything I really have to say on the subject of any fleet actions in Kusari is rapidly overshadowed when I realize I haven't got a clue as to who the ever-burning hell you are. I'm none too keen on providing any information as to Maltese actions or intentions with someone I barely know, nor knowing who they represent or who their affiliates are.

In short: tell me who you are and I'll think about giving you the time of day.

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

RE: To: The Crimson Cross |Introductions and Discussion - Divine White Dragons - 12-02-2015

Tenrai Haku Ryū

Representative of the Honorable Takeda-sama, Sei-i Taishōgun of the Takeda bakufu.

Apologies to your humble self. It is sometimes forgotten that outsiders can have quite the bit of trouble with Kusarian terms.

We are the Takeda bakufu, what outsiders would call a 'Shogunate' though we prefer not to have that term used. We are Blood Dragons fighting for the liberation of Kusari from the republican menace plaguing Kusari. I believe that should be clear enough.

For the Honor of Kusari!

RE: To: The Crimson Cross |Introductions and Discussion - Sciamach - 12-02-2015

[Image: YemzL6G.png]

[+]=======

To: Hattori Hanzo
Subject: ????

Amazing that I spent 3 years in hiding on New Tokyo and I don't remember a single word of the language-

Irregardless, I've already had words with the Shogunate regarding the incident with your pitiful little Order pets so I'm more than a little curious as to why the message didn't get passed along. All I can figure is that I typed up the message and failed to hit send, or that the Shogunate is just so laughably bad at communicating with it's member-base that the loss of one of your stations would go unnoticed for several weeks-- Let's go with the one that doesn't involve me messing up.

Furthermore: What precisely need we discuss about the topic?
The Heathens opened fire and prodded themselves into a situation they had no business being in, and the Maltese responded in kind. Further interference in Maltese business is liable to getting large swaths of the Order wiped out, preferably by explosives. That much is under their control, not ours. Take it up with your nosy pets.

Just so you're aware of the policy:
Maltese Battlegroups are restricted to space that doesn't contain a diplomatic entity that we have come to recognize as such, and that doesn't contain large numbers of you humans presently under the sway of the Orange Dream. To give an example: Liberty is off-limits for the most part out of respect for our Rogue smugglers and raiders per their request. On your end of the spectrum: Kusari's youth seems ensnared with the romantic fantasy of the Sisterhood and willingly bring themselves to the Orange cause-- the difference here is that the Sisters openly welcome our presence in Kusari to smack down the military elements of your oh-so pathetic and broken house, and clear a debris-ridden path for them to swoop in and tart up the place however they like. Our Crusaders and warriors get easy target-practice, the Sisters don't have big stomping obstacles obscuring them from whatever the hell they're doing.

As for the Shogunate: I'm not exactly threatened or overly inclined to give into any demands to departing what has thusfar been a lucrative raiding and acquisitions region. So until I get an actual reason to direct the fleets elsewhere, I see no reason to change this stance.

Heed this well: We don't mind talking, but if this turns into demands with no basis or support then all I see in your future is a rather hefty barrage of plasma-fire. Consider your position carefully.

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

RE: To: The Crimson Cross |Introductions and Discussion - Divine White Dragons - 12-02-2015

Tenrai Haku Ryū

We are unaware of any communications you have had with the other Shogunate. The Order are not the bakufu's pets. We are not particularly fond of them because of their track record of actions that end up doing as much harm to the Liberation as any good they may do.

Regarding Maltese battlegroups, the Sisterhood of Dreams graciously informed the bakufu on the same. We have no problems with your arrangements with the Sisterhood. Takeda-sama is pragmatic and flexible in matters like these. He sees no reason to cast ill views or effects on what is a mutually beneficial arrangement for all concerned. No demands will be made in any case, or were even planned.

Since it seems that the topic for discussion have been taken care of, the bakufu thanks you for your time in this discussion.

For the Honor of Kusari!