Discovery Gaming Community
To: Mr Yoshida | From: .:j:.Royal Fortune | High Encryption - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Mr Yoshida | From: .:j:.Royal Fortune | High Encryption (/showthread.php?tid=133523)

To: Mr Yoshida | From: .:j:.Royal Fortune | High Encryption - mayu20 - 12-03-2015

[Image: John_Junker.png]

G'day lad, John McArthur 'ere, capn' o' tae Royal Fortune. Hope ye remember me.
Sum time ago I've helpped ye with some "task", and what ye tuld me sticked with me. Tae way yer people struggle with tae food shortage and not havin' a normal way o' life. That reminded me o' things I've seen when I was fighin' in tae rebelion on Leeds.

Well, I knew back then I could not do anything more tae helpe ye out, but sumethin' just came up. Fer tae first time in years ye made me think tae others, ye made me want tae save lifes o' others, I was thinkin' ta I could save some lifes, do sum good where its needed. 'n' I just got tae chance ta do so.
Sum time ago I've had tae do a "job" fer a logistics supply administrator. Tae job was a costly one and he didn't had tae credits then, so he asked me tae let him sum time ta collect 'em. Today was ta deadline and he didn't managed tae collect 'em all, so instead o' dealin' with this as I usually do, killin' him and takein' his eyes, fer tae first time in years I though that I can do sumething tae help others.
I've made him "loose" sum food rations, water 'n' sum consumer good. I though yer people need sum basic clothes fer those dark, cold nights, fresh water 'n' sum good warm meal. He was happy ta do this fer me and walk away alive 'n' well. After tae ship got loaded, I've made my way towards tae Leiden Base as fast as I could.
Ye dun hafta worry 'bout sumone eyeballin' me, I can be unseen if i wanta be.

'ere is ma ship dockin' with tae station:

[Image: Freelancer_2015_10_01_01_29_34_005.jpg]

'n' here is the ship in the docking bay unloading the cargo:

[Image: Freelancer_2015_10_01_01_30_44_393.jpg]

This is just a gesture of good faith and friendship, nothing more. You owe me nothing for this, or anyone else, just know that you have my respect for what you do for you people and for having a good character, a trait hard to come by these days.

I hope I've helped your people living a more normal life. If you ever find in need of anything, don't hesitate to contact me or tae Congress. I can get things doune, one way or another.

Take care 'n' hope ye will continue yer mission with high success. Cheerio chap !

Signed:
John McArthur

RE: To: Mr Yoshida | From: .:j:.Royal Fortune | High Encryption - Yoshida - 12-03-2015

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Hello Mr McArthur.

It be should noted that the Kyushu Rice which you were hired to move a few weeks ago and was stolen from the OSI corporate mongrel, is actually used to our Kusarian guests on Leiden. While we do not, indeed, have even basic commodities in abundance, it should be noted that we are not struggling either.

What happens is that all those commodities are much more expensive considering that they are being purchased from the black market. Fortunately for us, we are not poor and there are several 'businessmen' interested in helping us out, so purchasing luxury food -usually of Maltese origin- is what we commonly consume. The food rations that you brought in are usually reserved for our Rogue visitors.

Nevertheless I should thank you for thinking about us. Our cause is just and we know that the Congress has also experienced significant troubles with the puppet government of Liberty. I will save your contact should I require your services again.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...