Discovery Gaming Community
To: The pilot of A/)-ACV-Nixie - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The pilot of A/)-ACV-Nixie (/showthread.php?tid=133662)

To: The pilot of A/)-ACV-Nixie - RicoValesquez - 12-06-2015

[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]

Ello ello,

It seems there has been a misunderstanding

You happen to have downed one of my higher ranking officials on a supply run unprovoked in non house space... Now, usually this would raise my ire to the point of throwing an extensive amount of money at paying this transgression back at least 3 times, However, I am intrigued, you seemed to have destroyed his ship with no regards for the contents or to receive any compensation. Which leads me to believe you are someone with a penchant for murder... This certain mind set and set of skills you possess is very valuable to someone in my position with the jobs I usually need to have accomplished discretely.

Now on the one hand, you can go on slaying innocent traders to fulfill your blood lust and enjoy the carnage. Maybe every now and again you will face an enemy that will give you a mild challenge.

On the other hand, I can provide you with very specific and skilled pilots to kill that will test and challenge your abilities and give a bit of a chase (as well as a bit of coin).

Seeing as how you are obviously a skilled pilot who enjoys a challenge and might have need for some specialized equipment that isn't normally available to your sort. I believe the choice is obvious, but... In the end this choice is up to you.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Rico,

RE: To: The pilot of A/)-ACV-Nixie - Kauket - 12-07-2015

[Image: aleOGSB.png]

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

» COMM-ID: ”Keeper” Raven
» ENCRYPTION: High
» LOCATION: ???, Independant Worlds
» SUBJECT: Incident

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Let's put it this way.

This isn't the first time we've seen and caught Congress vessels with an illict cargo, which, by the way, Tau-29 is influenced by Kusari and the Exiles in the area, who wouldn't be too happy to know about such ferrying, especially which of who'm are probably headed into Liberty.

Second of all.

All of our vessels give a 'timer-chance' - during these moments, if a vessel fails to respond, or retreats in silence, they will be engaged. Which is exactly what your 'higher' did. The vessel was stopped, and failed to answer, not even a 'hello' was peeped out of him. They retreated to Baffin and suffered that fate. Had they truly wished for a peaceful outcome, they would have responded and kept idle.

Allow me to elaborate on some things.
Are we killers? No. But essentially, that's a matter of perspective. We've all killed something in our lives, lest it be a little bug, to hundreds of thousands of crew members. But even so, we like to get the job done, while allowing some kind of chance of one to justify themselves. Because we're all Human and we can rationalise, correct?

And to answer your bigger question: Why?
Because not only is that substance dangerous, it's also contracted by multiple organisations to hire people to dispose of the said substance. This resource is also the main economy for the house known as the Maltese, the Outcasts. I don't think many people would be happy indeed.

So please, do not attempt to deceive me by throwing out the word "innocent" - No one is guilty, no one is innocent. I'm interested to hear an explanation of why he was hauling in the first place? Perhaps you could vindicate this accused speculation more than he 'did'?

Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: To: The pilot of A/)-ACV-Nixie - RicoValesquez - 12-07-2015

First things first:

(12-07-2015, 01:37 AM)Nyx Wrote: This isn't the first time we've seen and caught Congress vessels with an illict cargo, which, by the way, Tau-29 is influenced by Kusari and the Exiles in the area, who wouldn't be too happy to know about such ferrying, especially which of who'm are probably headed into Liberty.

This is quite silly seeing as how your pitiful "organization" has no name because apparently you are ashamed of whomever or whatever it is you do.

Secondly, you are quite rude for someone who has never had contact with me whom I addressed with a generous business offer in a rather neutral fashion.

We deal with plenty of sorts throughout the galaxy: Business, pleasure, government etc... I have to say that of all of the different individuals, groups, and factions that I have encountered you are by far the least impressive in the way you present yourself. Please know that your actions have consequences, and your words are weak. You hide behind a shroud of anonymity while you claim the moral high ground. I hope your numbers are strong.

Unimpressed,

Rico

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Amusing.

Here's me thinking the Congress were informed and were willing to come forward with reason. Oh dear. The mistakes that I seem to bare. But non-the-less, I care little of your opinions and petty words and they mean -nothing- here.

And likewise to you, actions bare the price of consequence, and that words are a minority.

I'm still curious as to why the Congress is ferrying Cardamine, hmm? My organisation is irrelevant to this matter, what matters is *why* your kin are hauling that type of cargo? I really find that interesting how you're avoiding that query.

And I highly recommend you don't avoid that question either.

With-Less-Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

(12-07-2015, 03:18 AM)Nyx Wrote: My organisation is irrelevant to this matter
I believe this statement says it all. If you would like to meet somewhere and discuss who you are and what your intentions are in a civilized manner I would be happy to host a meeting in a neutral place to discuss which direction our future encounters will go in. Otherwise this complete non-sense of talking in circles and speaking in generalities to be fruitless and trifling. Once again I reluctantly extend the olive branch of peace to you and yours but I need something more than the ethereal and baseless communications that we've shared thus far.

Rico

»STARTING MESSAGE«

I don't think you quite understand how this works.

My affiliation? Doesn't matter. It's a dispute between me, you and your group. If anything, *you* are the one making this donkey ride in a circle. My intention? Pretty sure I mentioned it.

*sigh*
Here. Let me simplify it for you.

Outcast bad.
Outcast hurt people.
Outcast make Cardamine.
Cardamine make big money.
Big money mean more big bad Outcast.
Cardamine gross, it addicts people forever.
Congress help gross Cardamine hurt others.
More addict mean more hurt people and more big bad Outcast.
Congress bad.

Do you understand now?

Can you justify yourself as to why you're hauling a substance considered contraband by most, and is frowned upon by many. Or well, you know, you can keep doing that and see where it gets you.

If you're not going to answer why, I'm just going ahead and keep doing my contract. Especially since you randomly de-evole into petty insults.

With-Even-Less-Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Ah yes, your contract... funny things about contracts

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Terrifying.
Maybe we should do something about your buddies smuggling eh?

Oh well.
You could have talked it out with me, but nope. You devolve into ran-dumb insults rather than rationalising yourself. Heh. Too bad.

Can't say you dug your own hole, but... you dug your own hole on this one.

Have a nice day.

With-No-Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]