Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ageira Technologies | From: Wisp Innovations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ageira Technologies | From: Wisp Innovations (/showthread.php?tid=133706)

To: Ageira Technologies | From: Wisp Innovations - Fairchild - 12-08-2015

Incoming transmission
Atka Research Station, Sigma-17

[Image: PWs3CXg.png]
[Image: bG8B1u0.png][Image: Nikita%20Nagrebetskiy.gif][Image: bxPzWM5.png]
[Image: ZNkiOXN.png]

[Image: bQRlMdS.png]
Sender: Nikita Nagrebetskiy, Wisp Innovations
Recipient: Ageira Technologies
Subject: Project Vergil

To whom it may concern,

My name is Nikita Nagrebetskiy and I work for a subsidiary of Cryer called Wisp Innovations. I lead a research group focused around a particular project under the codename Vergil.

Several months ago we were contacted by a group of Zoners that discovered a very specific type of bacteria in the deep Omicrons. We have concluded that type of bacteria paired with nanobots can be used to measure electric pulses within the human brain. The problem is, we don't have the necessary technology and human resources to construct and write software for nanobots that would be suitable for this project.

We would be interested in cooperating with Ageira researchers on that. There is already a lab construction project underway on Atka Research Station that will focus on larger-scale manufacturing of those nanobots.

There will of course be some detailed terms and conditions, but they will be hammered out once all the initial issues are resolved. Should you have any questions, let me know.

Yours faithfully,
Nikita Nagrebetskiy
Wisp Innovations

Transmission terminated
Signal lost

To: Nikita Nagrebetskiy - John White - 12-24-2015

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Nikita Nagrebetskiy

Dear Mr. Nagrebetskiy,

I have been pleasantly surprised to see a message from Cryer Pharmaceuticals as it ss rare opportunity to work together as our fields of expertise are different by large margin. However, such scientific breakthrough in the field of biology and nanotechnology is certainly a chance to cooperate in advancing and innovating the technology limits we know. I do hope that further research will reveal the beneficial application of it for the humanity.

Even though we are thin on personnel due to Hudson crisis, I will assign a team of our brightest software developers that have experience with our Bio-Neural Processors. I expect that knowledge in this field with have a considerable effect on this development. I will send one of our shuttles to transport them safely to Atka just after the new years, as they are currently enjoying a week off. They will be bring two supercomputers, so please leave a bit additional space at their workplace.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: To: Ageira Technologies | From: Wisp Innovations - Fairchild - 01-02-2016

Incoming transmission
Atka Research Station, Sigma-17

[Image: PWs3CXg.png]
[Image: bG8B1u0.png][Image: Nikita%20Nagrebetskiy.gif][Image: bxPzWM5.png]
[Image: ZNkiOXN.png]

[Image: bQRlMdS.png]
Sender: Nikita Nagrebetskiy, Wisp Innovations
Recipient: John White, Ageira Innovations
Subject: Re: Project Vergil

Greetings, Mr White,

The shuttle with your men arrived a moment ago. Currently we are still waiting for the next shipment of the bacteria to arrive from our contacts, they should be here in a matter of days. In the meantime, the Ageira personnel will be given some introduction on what we've already researched.

Thank you for Ageira's assistance in this project.

Sincerely,
Nikita Nagrebetskiy
Wisp Innovations

Transmission terminated
Signal lost