Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ships BMF|Cayuun and BMF|Horseback; Cc: BMF| -|- Subj.: Law violations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ships BMF|Cayuun and BMF|Horseback; Cc: BMF| -|- Subj.: Law violations (/showthread.php?tid=133766)

To: Ships BMF|Cayuun and BMF|Horseback; Cc: BMF| -|- Subj.: Law violations - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 12-11-2015

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Bonn station
TO: Ships BMF|Cayuun and BMF|Horseback
CC: BMF| management
SUBJECT: Fine for violation of Rheinland laws

Guten Tag, captains of ships BMF|Cayuun and BMF|Horseback. My name is Laura Carsten and I´m polizeidirektorin of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

We received files which show that your ships were flying through Rheinland space loaded with sorted artifacts, what is violation of paragraph 2.1 of Article Two of Rheinland laws - contraband possession. You can see said evidence yourself in data attachment of this message.

For this reason, we issued fines according to Rheinland laws, which have to be paid in next 120 hours, unless you can provide legitimate defense of your actions. The sums are 12 million credits for BMF|Cayuun and 6 million credits for BMF|Horseback. Send money to account RFP|Arsenal and submit the confirmation here, bitte. Until you do it, consider your ships expelled from Rheinland space, and if we will not received the fine in designated timeframe, you will be added to Rheinland Criminal Database what will make the fine even bigger, so I recommend to pay as soon as possible.

Copy of this message was also submitted to the management of your company to inform it about your actions. However company itself is not held responsible at this moment, though it can speak on your behalf if necessary.

Polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

LOADING DATA ATTACHMENT
1 2 3 4 5

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: Ships BMF|Cayuun and BMF|Horseback; Cc: BMF| -|- Subj.: Law violations - BMF - 12-13-2015

[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin:Isle of Skye, Orbit of Planet New London, New London
ID:CEO & Deputy Manager
Subject:Re Fine for violation of Rheinland laws
To: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
Cc:BMF| Management and Ships BMF|Cayuun and BMF|Horseback

Dear Officer Laura,

First and foremost thank you for bringing this most awful situation to my attention. I would like to apologize for the behavior of the captains of the two ships holding our companies' owned ships. To show you our good intentions the fine will be sent right after sending this transmission.

After a good look at the evidence for a second time, however, it does strike me that the evidence is the same as what has been sent to us before as blackmail. We would like to inform you that we believe you are dealing with blackmail content as well. To prove this we are willing to attach the messages to do with this offence that we have dealt with previously.

The gentleman who was caught on screen was in fact dealt with a while ago and punished accordingly to our guidelines of our corporation. Rest assured you have my word such an incident won’t be happening again intentionally.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
CEO & Deputy Manager

RE: To: Ships BMF|Cayuun and BMF|Horseback; Cc: BMF| -|- Subj.: Law violations - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 12-13-2015

TO: BMF CEO Zak Conner
CC: Ships BMF|Cayuun and BMF|Horseback
SUBJECT: Re: Fine for violation of Rheinland laws

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter CEO Conner.

I can confirm that polizei received 12 million credits from BMF| account. It is gut to see company with strong sense of responsibility. However, the sum you sent is corresponding only to a fine which was issued for law violations committed by ship BMF|Cayuun. There is still six million fine for law violation committed by ship BMF|Horseback, so I just want to remind that if it will not be paid, ship will be added to Rheinland Criminal Database.

Now to the second matter you mentioned. I will honestly say something like that would not surprise me, because it is obvious from timestamps that the files were sent to us long after scans were made, what logically makes us to ask question why. Thus feel free to send me what you have about those blackmailing messages, I will take a look on them.

Polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: Ships BMF|Cayuun and BMF|Horseback; Cc: BMF| -|- Subj.: Law violations - BMF - 12-13-2015

[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin:Isle of Skye, Orbit of Planet New London, New London
ID:CEO & Deputy Manager
Subject:Re Fine for violation of Rheinland laws
To: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
Cc:BMF| Management and Ships BMF|Cayuun and BMF|Horseback

Good day Officer Laura,

Please excuse my tardy reply as I am very busy lately since Lord McRae in a vacation and all the company responsibility fall on my shoulders.

Kindly be informed that six million fine for law violation committed by ship BMF|Horseback was sent,
Regarding the blackmailing messages we previously received will be attached as requested.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
CEO & Deputy Manager

RE: To: Ships BMF|Cayuun and BMF|Horseback; Cc: BMF| -|- Subj.: Law violations - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 12-13-2015

TO: BMF CEO Zak Conner
CC: Ships BMF|Cayuun and BMF|Horseback
SUBJECT: Re: Fine for violation of Rheinland laws

Guten Tag again, Sehr geehrter CEO Conner.

Payment of the fine for BMF|Horseback is confirmed. You can consider the matter of transporting illegal cargo as closed.

Regarding the blackmailing, it looks like many previous blackmailing cases we had hier. Anonymous man hiding somewhere, probably even in Omicrons in this case, and communicating only over the NeuralNet proxy servers and such, so in most cases untraceable. There is not much polizei can do with this. Only advice I can give you is that the best protection against these people is simply to not give them any blackmailing materials by breaking laws.

Mit Grüße, polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE