Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kaido Marahu (Samura Heavy Industries) | From: Randall Colby - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kaido Marahu (Samura Heavy Industries) | From: Randall Colby (/showthread.php?tid=133769)

To: Kaido Marahu (Samura Heavy Industries) | From: Randall Colby - WhiteSoul - 12-11-2015

[img float=left]http://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=0B6xdfvmoOJY2T2J0T0JKWlJzZU0[/img]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --

* To: Kaido Marahu, Samura Heavy Industries
* Subject: Something that might interest you
* Encryption: High
* Priority: Low

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning

Greetings Mr. Kaido,

I don't know how to begin this transmission. First of all, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Randall Colby, but you can call me Randy. We've met this morning near to Manhattan planet. Maybe you remember me... I'm the freelancer trader from which you bought 10 bottles of sake. I hope you like it and thank you for the price you offered me.

But... as you may guess, that's not the reason of this transmission. In our short meeting, you told me some things about Samura Heavy Industries that have aroused my curiosity. Inevitably, when I landed, I tried to find more info and I realized that you are one of the key representatives of this keiretsu. Perhaps I should feel honored for the opportunity to meet you. However, as I told you then, a member of Gateway advised me not to choose a career within your corporation. Of course, I like to think that I'm mature enough to understand that any company who wants to dominate the market, will always try to denigrate the competitor's image.

I remember, though, the Gateway representative argued that Samura have a friendly relationship with Farmers Alliance. From what I know, they are a organization which partakes in terrorist activities. When I asked you about this, you told me: "I can't comment on that. It is internal Kusari matters.". Honestly, I'm wondering if this is what I want to be!? I cannot live with the thought that beyond company image for which I will decide to work, there is a group of people who kill other innocent people. Therefore, I will appreciate if you could give me some real motivations to invest my effort and time as an employee of your great keiretsu. Don't get me wrong but... I'm not a killer. I'm a trader.

Oh, and... you talked about the fidelity of your members. Speaking of that, I promised you to send some visual evidence of the discussion with the Gateway representative, so please check the attachments. It's pointless to mention that I count on your discretion. Please, do not disclose my identity! Also, will be nice if you could send me some instruction about the recruitment process because I'm not too sure if I'm qualified enough to become a member of the Samura Heavy Industries.

I must to go now. Time is money, and I still have to work hard. Thank you for your time, sir!

Attachments:
1 | 2 | 3

Signed out,
Randall Colby
Freelancer Trader

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

RE: To: Kaido Marahu (Samura Heavy Industries) | From: Randall Colby - latos - 12-11-2015

[Image: Kaido2_Tee.png]

Hello there Mr Colby.

Thank you for your haste in which you've messaged me today. I declined to comment on the matter about the farmers due to the incredibly tense nature within Kusari at the moment. It's better if people who represent billions of people do not openly make comments about it. What I will say is that because of the very nature of the Farmers Alliance, how their goals interweave with our business platform (that is to say, the massive Kyushu Rice farms) is that some of the Employees of Samura may know some members of the Farmers Alliance. That is as close as you will come to being a part of the Alliance. Just as the same as some members of Gateway may know some Xenos, or Rogues. Both of which are certainly terrorist groups. I certainly don't equate working with Gateway, as working with those groups myself.

While the Farmers Alliance may be fighters I can actively say that as a member of Samura, you will not be fighting anyone unless you join the Security section of course!

On to your comments. I appreciate that you have a smart enough head to understand that smearing is part of the business. I'm quite honored that they would take the time out of their day to interrupt me during my job, if a bit rude. I'll be filing a formal complaint against that particular employee and hopefully we can have a bit of relations reparations between our two corporations.
For future profits friend.

and finally! Joining Samura is joining a family. Everyone has their place. You I feel would make a prime addition to our transport captains. Simply inquire within our recruitment office which can be located here. I look forward to having your application come across my desk.

I hope I answered your questions. Feel free to ask more.
Sayonara,
Kaido Marahu - Director

*the transmission cuts out and the post message logo displays...*

[Image: Kaido2_B.png]