Discovery Gaming Community
BMF Corp. Promotion Announcement - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: BMF Corp. Promotion Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=133814)

BMF Corp. Promotion Announcement - BMF - 12-12-2015

[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: low
Origin:Isle of Skye, Orbit of Planet New London, New London
ID:CEO & Deputy Manager
Subject:Promotion Announcement
To:BMF Corp.
Cc:Steve Malmsteen

We are thrilled to announce the promotion of Steve Malmsteen to Director of Operation of BMF Corp. under Probation Period of 3 Months.

Steve brings a wealth of experience to his new role and we are excited about his new role at the company.
Please join us in welcoming Steve to the Operation team and congratulating him on the promotion.

Responsibilities:

• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
• Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
• Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
• Development of individual program budgets
• Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
• Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
• Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
• Organization of fiscal documents.
• Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning.
• Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.

Responsibilities by Function

Financial Management

• Direct annual budgeting and planning process for the organization's annual budget
• Develop and manage annual budget
• Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
• Managing day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable using QuickBooks, producing reports as requested.
• Reconciling monthly activity, generating year-end reports, and fulfilling tax related requirements.
• Assisting Executive Director and Board in creating annual organizational budget and monitoring cash flow.
• Managing grantor contracts and reimbursement requests.
• Maintaining Intersection's archival and administrative files.
• Administering payroll and employee benefits and organizational insurance.
• Ensure that Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
• Develop long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans.
• Develop, maintain and monitor all fundraising and accounting systems and procedures capturing all pledges, billings and receipts and for the recording of all revenue transactions, recommend and implement improvements to systems.
• Prepare annual audit and be a liaison with all outside vendor.

Organizational Effectiveness

• Manage functions.
• Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (HR, IT, Finance) as well as coordination and communication between functions.
• Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
• Providing consulting services on matters related to fundraising, tax and insurance questions, and business structure and growth.

Organizational Leadership

• Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team

Risk Management
• Serve as primary liaison to legal counsel in addressing legal issues e.g. copyright, antitrust, governing instruments, partnerships, licensing etc.
• Oversee organizational insurance policies.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner ""Egyptian""
CEO & Deputy Manager

RE: BMF Corp. Promotion Announcement - Malmsteen - 12-14-2015

[Image: Malmsteen_TB1.png]
> Receiver = Zak Conner (BMF CEO & Deputy Manger)
> Identification = Bretonia Mining & Fabrication
> Subject = Director of operations position
> Encryption = Medium Encryption
> Signal = Active

Good day sir,

First of all i would like to say that i am humbled by the level of trust achieved here which promoted me to this position, Actually i can not express my feelings now because it is kinda mixed. Unfortunately i can not accept this positions for some reasons, I understand that this position requires a great effort to match the responsibilities of this position. I lately experienced some problems with my health so i headed to Isle of Skye clinic and from there been directed to new london main hospital for diagnose. I have been diagnosed and was shocked from the results because i didn't expect that i would be infected by a brain disease. This disease forbid me from taking any hard stress by the doctors orders which forces me not to take any leading positions although i want to! .. I didn't want to announce this information to the corporation earlier because i was afraid that i might get released or the corporation let me go... but since the corporation now have trust in me and promote me for a high position with great responsibilities then my duty and loyalty towards the bretonia mining and fabrication urge me to announce this information to the corporation. I believe that you will understand my situation and i hope that the corporation will not let me go. I can still work and do the job as required, you know me and you worked with me. I am sure the corporation will be understanding. At the end i would like to thank you again sir for the great trust and i will always work for keeping this trust at the highest levels. Have a good day sir.

[Image: Malmsteen_TB2.png]