Discovery Gaming Community
Transmission to the Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Transmission to the Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=133834)

Transmission to the Lane Hackers - LunaticOnTheGrass - 12-13-2015

[Image: gXeep1A.png]

13-12-822

To whom it may concern,

I'd simply like to bring something to your attention if you as people possess any ethical compunctions whatsoever. Your men appear to have assaulted our relief efforts to bring bulk rations to the rapidly-decaying Planet Nuremberg in preparation for possibly the largest exodus in human history. The lives of literally tens of millions are hanging in the balance as a rogue regime either unable or unwilling to provide for them takes action far, far too late, forcing the Bundschuh to pick up the pieces as per usual.

And now your men are contributing to this chaos for reasons that I can't quite discern. I'll attach this log.

Code:
LH~Airdrie.Repossessor: For now we cannot allow these supplies to reach Liberty.
LH~Airdrie.Repossessor: Erntedank.
VWA|Alexander.Fuchs: This is a Humanitarian convoy
LH~Airdrie.Repossessor: We will take that Fertilizer off your ship.
VWA|Erntedank: Steve: We're plenty idealistic, but not blindly so.
VWA|Alexander.Fuchs: You will not take supplies from this convoy
VWA|Erntedank: Steve: Seriously? You're worried about fertilizer reachin' Liberty?
LH~Mactan.Suppressor: It looks  more like a commercial one though
VWA|Alexander.Fuchs: It is for growing Food Rations
VWA|Erntedank: Steve: I mean, if it were machinery, ship parts, guns....yeah, I'd understand. But fertilizer?
VWA|Alexander.Fuchs: To supply the starving people of Nuremburg
LH~Airdrie.Repossessor: The farmers of Los Angeles do not need humanitarian support
VWA|Erntedank: Steve: It ain't humanitarian. It's a damn agricultural product.
LH~Airdrie.Repossessor: I thought you said humanitarian...
VWA|Alexander.Fuchs: The purpose of the convoy is ultimately for humanitarian purposes
VWA|Erntedank: Steve: The food we take back is humanitarian.
LH~Mactan.Suppressor: I already said how sad I am they lack intelectual awareness.
LH~Airdrie.Repossessor: Perhaps they need some cardamine?
VWA|Alexander.Fuchs: I already stated that we have no quarrel with the Lane Hackers
VWA|Alexander.Fuchs: Do not make it so
LH~Mactan.Suppressor: Perhaps if we introduced them to Cardamine...
LH~Airdrie.Repossessor: Yes...
VWA|Alexander.Fuchs: No Cardamine will be entering Rheinland
LH~Mactan.Suppressor: You got problems with Cardamine?
LH~Airdrie.Repossessor: What about...
LH~Airdrie.Repossessor: Swapping this fertilizer cargo with a load of cardamine? You know you will make tons of money right?
VWA|Erntedank: Steve: It's funny. You're tryin' to convince us that Klugmann's bein' all paranoid about you.
LH~Mactan.Suppressor: It's the best damn thing in Sirius.
VWA|Erntedank: Steve: And then you try to pull somethin' like that? Yeah, no surprise he don't like you.
VWA|Alexander.Fuchs: This is a very interesting diplomatic talk
LH~Airdrie.Repossessor: Not liking someone is different from being hostile.
VWA|Erntedank: Steve: And hostility is what you're showin' us now.
LH~Airdrie.Repossessor: But we will take this cargo. We cannot have supporters of the puppet government of Liberty.
VWA|Alexander.Fuchs: I will ask you once more
VWA|Alexander.Fuchs: Leave us, we have no quarrel
LH~Airdrie.Repossessor: You have 10 seconds.
VWA|Alexander.Fuchs: Fine then
VWA|Alexander.Fuchs: Consider yourselves hostile
Death: VWA|Erntedank was put out of action by LH~Airdrie.Repossessor (Gun).
VWA|Alexander.Fuchs: You will pay for this
LH~Airdrie.Repossessor: [b]If there is someone to blame that would be Erich Klugmann.[/b]
Death: LH~Mactan.Suppressor was put out of action by VWA|Alexander.Fuchs (Gun).
VWA|Alexander.Fuchs: Your crimes do not go unpunished

To the best of my knowledge I confess I can't quite recall why I'm to blame for this assault on Widerstandsarmee property. The two Hacker vessels in question were certainly not under my command and if they were, I'd certainly not send them to attack my own pilots and crews working to save Rheinlandic lives.

Mind you, we require this food. The Landwirtrechtbewegung mean well but they are simply not numerous enough and do not have the output necessary to handle this humanitarian crisis. This is a situation that requires our immediate and undivided attention, and the fact that you now appear to stand as an impediment to that after our prior offering of Bruchsal for your envoys to reside upon reflects profoundly poorly on the status of our relations, to say the very least.

I hope I make it starkly clear that any further attempts to stop us from literally preventing democide through dark-matter-disaster will be the bane of any sympathy or understanding the Bundschuhpartei may have had for the Lane Hackers. It isn't too difficult to prove to the Zentralkomittee who is responsible for our quotas not being met.

[Image: JG7K1os.png]

RE: Transmission to the Lane Hackers - Yoshida - 12-13-2015

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: w8eVlaW.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Erich Klugmann.

One may wonder why you quote only a few seconds of the rather-lengthy conversation our operatives had with your activists. Are you perhaps afraid of the revelations that our operatives made? Are you unable to adequately explain the streak of erratic behavior that you demonstrate, Erich?

Despite the overwhelming evidence, we were expecting to hear some explanations in regards to what our operatives said, a faint hope to prove us wrong. But you did not, so the Lane Hackers have nothing more to say to you. In the next few hours we will prepare our satellites for a public message accessible to all the Bundschuh. You will no longer be able to hide critical information from your own people, you will no longer be able to twist reality with lies. Everything will come under the Light.

I wonder, will you be able to face your people under the Light?

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: Transmission to the Lane Hackers - LunaticOnTheGrass - 12-14-2015

[Image: gXeep1A.png]

13-12-822

Dearest Herr Yoshida,

I actually viewed the remainder of the conversation you had with the Captain of the Erntedank, but I genuinely felt it paled in comparison to the lack-of-explanation you've offered for your conduct towards the Widerstandsarmee's own assets.

My replies to it are as follows:

"No, we will not tolerate Cardamine smuggling within Rheinland, and No, we are set upon trading with Liberty's authority of Los Angeles until our quotas for the teeming masses of rations required for the Nurembergers you claim to have sympathy towards are fed and prepared for their exodus and parting of ways offworld."

Unless the Lane Hackers happen to know of a planetary sized source not already owned by Synth Foods or its umbrella affiliates that could feed a disaster-wracked population spiralling out of control and can secure it for our immediate usage as safely and quickly as possible, then I am afraid that the Bundschuh in turn have nothing more to say to you, either.

Though speaking of critical information, I displayed a particular snippet of this conversation to the Parteikongress and they are just as interested as I in regards to your forthcoming "public message". Approximately thirteen solar hours have passed and I have to say that this is the most disappointing vague threat I've received in quite some time.

Finally, I make no effort to hide my eccentricities and "erratic" nature. Morality is not set in stone.