Discovery Gaming Community
To Inspekteur Daniel Artura; CC: RFP - New Licenses - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Inspekteur Daniel Artura; CC: RFP - New Licenses (/showthread.php?tid=133929)

To Inspekteur Daniel Artura; CC: RFP - New Licenses - WesternPeregrine - 12-16-2015

[Image: 6U11mzw.jpg?1]
User ID: Tatsujin Kirei
Subject: New Shipping Licenses
Encryption: RHK-918

Guten tag Inspekteur Artura, and to the RFP. I'm Tatsujin Kirei, of the Hogosha Association, which have held contact with you long ago.

I have received word of the new regulations on exports from Rheinland that came in effect. Many of those commodities are part of the trade portfolio of several associates, and as the representative of the HA in Rheinland, I was tasked with contacting the RFP to make amends.

The Hogosha Association as a whole has cultivated but not rare presence in the Rheinland markets, subtle enough to not require any special inspections or requests to the law enforcement agencies of the House. The association has reviewed the forms of the new license, and deems the procedures easy to comply, except for this "recommendation of trustworthiness" to be issued by the Federal Police.

I wish to inquire more on this matter with you inspekteur, and get our transports and business flowing without harm or damage to either the Association or Rheinland.

I await your reply eagerly.

With warm regards, from the cold capital
Tatsujin Kirei, of the Hogosha Association.

RE: To Inspekteur Daniel Artura; CC: RFP - New Licenses - SMI-Great.Fox - 12-16-2015

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]
PRIORITY: Low
ENCRYPTION: Low
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektor Daniel Artura
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
COPY TO: Personal Datapad
SUBJECT: "Trade Inquisitions"

Ah. Herr Kirei-san. My how the time flies.

I have gone through a quick measurement of your request for your organization. There are some goods in which I can approve of freely, however the nature of several others I must take into account. For the time being I have made a small list of Approvals and Denials as well as their reasons behind such below. Please take the time to look these over before we can proceed any further:

Quote: Armaments - APPROVED UNDER CONDITIONS -Only with approval from Daumann
Blue Jillies - APPROVED
Light Arms - APPROVED
Military Vehicles - DENIED - Material to be hauled only by approval of the Kusari Government
Munitions - APPROVED UNDER CONDITIONS - Only with approval from Daumann
Nuclear Devices - DENIED - Material to be hauled only by approval of the Kusari Government
Side Arms - APPROVED UNDER CONDITIONS - Only with approval from Daumann

Importations Request Pending:

Plutonium - APPROVED UNDER CONDITIONS - Licensed Vessel with ALG only

I trust that we have an understanding within this? If you're able to gain these approvals, I will gladly change these restrictions. Until then this is the best I can permit within our laws.

Polizeidirektor Daniel Artura
Bundespolizei Rheinland
[Image: RFPFooter1.png]

RE: To Inspekteur Daniel Artura; CC: RFP - New Licenses - WesternPeregrine - 12-26-2015

Herr Inspekteur Artura, it is so good to hear from you again.

I am pleased that your message bring us some good news of some acceptance of some of the goods under license. We hope to bring the others into that situation soon enough.

Regarding the situation of Nuclear Devices and Military Vehicles, your message refers to some sort of approval to be sought from the Republic of Kusari instances. Under the current Kusari Legal Codex, section 1.5 and Section 3 as a whole grants any Hogosha vessel full liberties of transportation and commercialization of the previously mentioned goods within the territory or Kusari, whether they be of Rheinlandic origin or other. Additional permissions from Kusari are not required by the Republic itself.
Should the RFP and Rheinland by extension require, we can contact the Kusari government about the matter. We would need to know the exact terms that RFP wishes to confirm from Kusari before we send such communication.

Regarding the requirements related to Daumann corporation, we will perform talks with them in the near future, and report back to you any progresses on their status.

Finally, on the matter of plutonium, we consider it strange that the ships should require a certification from ALG, and not the cargo or its containers where it is transported. One would consider that a inspection on arrival by the RFP stationed on the border stations of Rheinland would be the minimum requirement, but we are not the kind to condemn additional safety measures placed by governments on imports. We will contact ALG to inquire about this inspections and licenses they issue.

This festive season has delayed outbound business activity, as companies focus on the winter sales and their customers. Most likely the same in Rheinland, so I apologize in advance in any slow replies this may cause.

RE: To Inspekteur Daniel Artura; CC: RFP - New Licenses - SMI-Great.Fox - 01-04-2016

[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]

Herr Kirei.

Aplogies in the length of time this took to reply. I was off for the past two weeks with family on Stuttgart.

I have reviewed the Kusari Legal Codex, for the first time in a while, and you are correct upon the basis in which such cargo can be hauled by your transports through our space freely. The notion that you will speak to Daumann on their goods is also commendable. And the issue with ALG is rather simple. I'd rather have them lease either a Golemn to the Hogosha for hauling such radiactive material, or, a transport with specialized caro pods and lighting to allow other vessels transiting near to keep their berth. I would rather be safe than sorry on this matter Herr Kirei.

The sooner that we can settle the bureaucratic issues the better our lives will be.

Bundespolizei Rheinland

RE: To Inspekteur Daniel Artura; CC: RFP - New Licenses - WesternPeregrine - 01-15-2016

Greetings once again, Herr ... I guess its Polizeidirektor Artura now. A good deal of time has passed since we first meet, it seems.

There was some delays in the processes related to Daumann and ALG, but they have been pushed forward now. We have sent our letters requesting the needed clearances and details from both parts. Both messages have been carbon copied to the RFP and your access, should you be interested in confirming their contents. You should find the original messages here (ALG) and here (DHC).

I hope to report to you again with the permits finalized as soon as possible.

RE: To Inspekteur Daniel Artura; CC: RFP - New Licenses - WesternPeregrine - 04-11-2016

Greetings Polizeidirektor Artura.

After a few weeks on Wuppertal installations, ALG finally concluded their retrofitting of one of our ships, and gave it the clearance needed for Plutonium shipping. They have asked to pass the following message:

(04-09-2016, 08:38 PM)ALG Wrote: On behalf of ALG Waste Disposal, Research & Development Dept., we declare that with modifications undertaken on the Hogosha Association vessel Saba-maru, the vessel is rated for safe transport of Plutonium or other radioactive materials in the same hazard rating.

We hope that soon other transports operating in Rheinland will be fitted to the same standards, allowing the Hogosha Association to ship said cargo without legal problems in Rheinland.

We are still continuing attempts to contact Daumann regarding the remaining credentials we have requests, although success has eluded me so far.

The Association would like to ask for a revaluation of our current licenses, reflecting the latest developments.
A copy of this message has been sent to the appropriate office as well.

RE: To Inspekteur Daniel Artura; CC: RFP - New Licenses - SMI-Great.Fox - 04-17-2016

Herr Kirei-san.

As per agreement I am updating our conditions. Carry on.

Quote:Blue Jillies - APPROVED
Light Arms - APPROVED
Military Vehicles - APPROVED
Nuclear Devices - APPROVED
Plutonium - APPROVED

Importations Request Pending:

Side Arms - APPROVED UNDER CONDITIONS - Only with approval from Daumann
Munitions - APPROVED UNDER CONDITIONS - Only with approval from Daumann
Armaments - APPROVED UNDER CONDITIONS -Only with approval from Daumann

Bundespolizei Rheinland