Discovery Gaming Community
Hi all - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Hi all (/showthread.php?tid=13393)

Hi all - Dashiell - 10-29-2008

Hi all, I`m Dashiell. been playing in the D-server for 15 hours now. I`m completely new to RP playing so I might screw up here and there.:sleep:I`ve always played on consoles...

also, I`m dutch so my english may be off here and there. see you all in space I guess.

Hi all - Teufelich - 10-29-2008

hello

and dont worry bout the english,
most dappy westerners cant do english to well.

Hi all - Doc Holliday - 10-31-2008

Welcome aboard. Give it time. You'll figure it out. Any of my profiles will help if needed.

Hi all - Caelum - 10-31-2008

Welcome aboard from a fellow Dutchy;)

Hi all - rubenfrin - 10-31-2008

Hey Dash, I didn't find you online. I'm staying at home today, so if you go online pm me and i'll send you your little prize:).

About your english, all I can say is: if you don't go "pnwzd LOLS, n00b, omfg" and the likes, people should
always be polite and help you out.

Cheers.

Hi all - Dashiell - 10-31-2008

' Wrote:Hey Dash, I didn't find you online. I'm staying at home today, so if you go online pm me and i'll send you your little prize:).

About your english, all I can say is: if you don't go "pnwzd LOLS, n00b, omfg" and the likes, people should
always be polite and help you out.

Cheers.

sorry I didn`t respond anytime soon when you contacted me. there were 2 reasons for that:

1 I have no idea how to look for a specific player:$ is there a search function?

2 I was in the middle of a dogfight in an astroid field.

I`ve got a Havoc now thanks to you. many thanks once more.

' Wrote:Welcome aboard from a fellow Dutchy;)

hey fellow dutchie.:)

Hi all - rubenfrin - 10-31-2008

' Wrote:sorry I didn`t respond anytime soon when you contacted me. there were 2 reasons for that:

1 I have no idea how to look for a specific player:$ is there a search function?

2 I was in the middle of a dogfight in an astroid field.

I`ve got a Havoc now thanks to you. many thanks once more.

No need to thank. Be polite to everybody, help newcomers out (like me and you)
and follow the rules. You'll be doing the community a favour.

There is no search function I know of. You have to browse through the chat
to find any given player (you can order by: level, name, system or group)

See you online!

Hi all - alpha3 - 10-31-2008

Welcome to Discovery! You will enjoy this place.:)

Hi all - n00bl3t - 11-01-2008

Welcome.:)

Your english seems fine, I would not worry about it. Also, it seems like you making attempts to role-play, and that will be seen well here.

In continuing the trend, joining a faction and not buying a capital ship is recommended, however if you subscribe to the first recommendation, the second one ceases to exist.

Regardless, try to have fun, it is quite easy to have some here, and if you need help all you need to do is PM me.