Discovery Gaming Community
The Core - Ageira Innovations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Core - Ageira Innovations (/showthread.php?tid=134215)

The Core - Ageira Innovations - Lythrilux - 12-24-2015

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::
:::[Establishing video feed]:::
:::[Video Feed: Live]:::

ID: Erik Nodtviet
Subject: The Nauru Project
Encryption: Invincible

Repeating my original messages:

Quote:Greetings Ageira Innovations,

I am Erik Nodtviet. Guildmaster and leader of The Core. AP Manufacturing has already had good experiences with your organization, therefore I am delighted to speak to you about another business proposal.

Recently, The Core finally captured Yaren Base from the Corsairs to secure our hold on Planet Nauru. For years, we have been working at colonising the planet whilst battling the Corsair influence in Omicron Delta. Whilst developments have been made planet-side, we've been unable to make developments space-side due to Yaren lingering in orbit. With our recent capture of the installation, that is now no longer a problem.

Thus, I am coming to Ageira Innovations and asking them if they'd like to help The Core with the planning and construction of a Docking Ring in the orbit of Nauru. The Core has great things planned for Omicron Delta, but firstly we need to open up the planet to the general populace of Sirius. Therefore, a Docking Ring is required to fulfil that purpose.

Planetary Information:
Planet Nauru (OD0332X)
Terrain: Terrestrial
Diameter: 9,653 km
Mass: 4.21 x 10e24 kg
Temperature: 4°C to 107°C
Escape velocity: 9.53 km/sec

Quote:Greetings Mr. Hall,

I'm glad to finally get a respone. I had begun having to go to other corporations and discover why Ageira had gone so silent, but it's good to see you back.

Indeed, our settlers are in good health. The slightly harmful but tolerable sulphuric oxide that was once heavily present in the atmosphere has been confined to areas away from the major settlements and the small remaining Corsair presence on the planet is being kept in check. We hope to open up Nauru to all of Sirius someday, marking it as the jewel of the Omicrons - a haven within the chaos.

I assure you the Core has the finances to sustain such a product. With the conquest of the Yaren and Nauru, the Core now controls the majority of the exportation and extraction of Iridium. Such an endeavour has boosted our economic position greatly, and with no sign of the Corsairs wanting to take back their position in the Iridium market, the future seems highly profitable for our organization. Furthermore our other exports, such as rare and exotic research materials and technology, as well as our manufacture of weapons and equipment for the military market also provide a healthy source of revenue to sustain the Core. Therefore we will not be requiring a loan. We are fully prepared and committed to pour financial support into this project.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[Closing Transmission]:::

To: Erik Nodtviet - John White - 12-30-2015

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Erik Nodtviet

Dear Mr. Nodtviet,

Greetings. I am the Chief Executive Officer of Ageira Innovations and since it is a new project proposal, I decided to tave over and continue all the arrangements myself. Since you already assured us of your financial security, we can proceed towards the next step.

It is imperative that the route is as safe as possible considering the wild nature of Omicron systems. We will require a detailed star maps with highlighted path and possible danger zones, before our security division will make towards your installation and check the route themselves. Our employees will also investigate how feasible it is to store equipment and parts for the project.

Once this step is settled, we will be able to calculate the expected length of construction as well as the costs required to cover all expenses. Docking ring takes less time to build than our other installations, therefore it is possible to come up with arrangements to build this Docking Ring as priority and expect to be finished in less than six months.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: Ageira Innovations - The Core - Lythrilux - 01-10-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Mr. White,

The Core has recently discovered a back-door route that will allow you to bypass the more dangerous Omicrons via Liberty and Rheinland. From New York, the route will allow you to go to Texas, whereby you can then go to the Bering, then the Hamburg system, after that the Bremen system, followed by Luneburg, Omicron Rho and finally Omicron Delta.

If you arrange to meet up with one of our Liberty operatives, they can show a survey ship of yours the route so that you can get a good idea of the journey.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

To: Erik Nodtviet - John White - 02-16-2016

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Erik Nodtviet

Dear Mr. Nodtviet,

I have waited to make a positive answer to your previous message with hopes that Rheinland government will allow Ageira Technologies to transport Docking Ring Parts, however, they believe that granting us the right to provide maintenance to their installations would be a sign of weakness in face of pending Liberty-Rheinland peace talk. Suffice to say, politicians are once again getting in the way of corporations fulfilling their commitments. However if there is a route going around Rheinland, we might start investigating our options and prepare for full-scale Docking Ring installation contract.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: The Core - Ageira Innovations - Lythrilux - 02-21-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings Mr. White,

The route itself I spoke of should be able to meet your requirements. You will only be in Rheinland space for two systems, and even then their ability to enforce their laws will be limited. The system in question is Luneburg. The only hazards I can think of in the system are the Bundschuh, however I dobut they'll dare attack a Libertonian civilian corporation. I'll attach a datafile of a sector showing the routes. Within that file you will also find data with more precise coordinates for the jump connections:

[Image: TqP2p9s.png]

Otherwise, we can construct a longer route however it may be considerably more dangerous given it would most likely go through the bulk of the Omicrons.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: The Core - Ageira Innovations - Lythrilux - 02-23-2016

:::[RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION]:::