Discovery Gaming Community
Data Burst: Crimson Cross - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Data Burst: Crimson Cross (/showthread.php?tid=134223)

Data Burst: Crimson Cross - Miaou - 12-25-2015

Unknown, Omicron Delta System
24. décembre, 738 AGS

Sender: Omer Darche, Pollux.
Recipient: Crimson Cross Clergy, Croix Cramoisie.
Topic: Razgriz, Complex.

Clergy of the Cross,

I will represent two different parties in this communication, the first being my employer and the second being an organization developed by my employer and managed by myself. My name is Darche, and my employer is... A being of Light or a spirit, as I believe you call them. As I understand it you are familiar with a modified vessel of Gallic origin, no? If not, please ask someone above you to explain it, I really wish to keep details about it off the neural net.

As to why I'm contacting you. we have a question about the emergence of the Ghosts of Razgriz, who exist before in a status not akin to most Maltese. Recently they have put out statements regarding multiple systems and laws restricting a sector my employer would not approve them setting. There is also a concern regarding a recent communication between my employer and the 'Ghosts about what we believe to be experimentation within discarded constructs in the '85 sector. We ask to understand your stance on their actions and their status.

On a different subject, my employer has been given permission to moor or come into low orbit around Malta. With the development of a new organization, named Pollux, we were hoping to work within Maltese space and expand on this permission. We would require a complex and access to a docking bay for us to continue, preferably outside of normal traffic areas. In exchange, I will be willing to offer credits or perhaps service towards your Order, depending on what is asked. While this may be a strange request and done informally, I would like to guarantee the intent and reasoning is genuine.

Omer Darche

Transmission End

RE: Data Burst: Crimson Cross - Sciamach - 12-25-2015

[Image: oIwb8rE.png]

[+]=======

To: Omer Darche
Subject: RE: Data Burst: Crimson Cross
Encryption: [Absolute]

I do believe we've had the pleasure of contact before-- if not directly than by proxy one way or another. Rest assured; we know who you are and who you represent-- and you honor us with your presence.

As for the unfortunate subject of the Ghosts; we're not entirely sure as to the specifics, but it would seem a select few dillusional members of their order fell into a cryo-chamber a few years back and managed to recently find their way out, albeit now bearing some serious cranial trauma of some description. As I said, specifics are not known, but they seem hell-bent on enforcing out-of-date laws and rules that they no longer maintain control over, as well as adamantly opposing all Cross activities despite having no prior contact. Rest assured that as long as the Church of Tarxien still stands: you, your people, and your "employers" are safe. Should you feel otherwise is the case, please don't hesitate to contact me on the matter. I'll deal with it personally.

With that unpleasantness out of the way: I'm compelled to ask as to the specifics of this "Pollux" group of yours-- while I harbor no distrust of your "employers", I would still like to be kept in the loop-- so as to better facilitate their needs and by extension, yours. I understand the need to remain off the Neural-Net however so if a more face-to-face meeting is necessary, Malta's crimson crusaders are at your service.

As my customary farewell would not seem fitting to one such as you, I will merely say: Good day, and may your victories be grand, and your enemies weak.
[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

RE: Data Burst: Crimson Cross - Miaou - 12-25-2015

25. décembre, 738 AGS

Inquisitor Espinosa,

The Pollux cell is the title used to reference a network of agents used by the spirits. These people will come from many walks of life so to say, which is why when working with human organizations it is easier to tie a group such as this under one name to make it easier to discuss. While I will not go into actual operations, as a token of respect I can explain how a facility within Maltese space will be operated and what to expect.

The facility or complex will be used as a connection between the spirits and humans, and in the simplest explanation, used as a job board for the agents. It will also be used for training these agents and supplying them with any required equipment they may need to carry out their tasks. I believe you are aware of casts such as the seeded within the various houses? This is akin to that, but on a smaller scale. I myself am doing a task designed through this system by speaking and representing a spirit. The hope is by making a more "human" system that thoroughly understands the Light's purpose, we can make their tasks flow more naturally in the human culture. As you should know, having one of them trying to explain this system would just end up a pointless conversation, or with someone dying. These task will not be restricted to just glorified translators though, and should a situation arise where Maltese law is called into question, we would inform you beforehand. And with this explanation, we would like to know your thoughts on this and what demands you have in return.

And on the topic of the 'Ghosts, we are glad to see your stance as it is. If there is any change in the Nacion in the future we ask that we are informed.

Omer Darche

Transmission End

RE: Data Burst: Crimson Cross - Sciamach - 12-29-2015

[+]=======

An operation such as this would be of great benefit to both our peoples-- that much is obvious, provided all goes well. A bridge between your "employers" and the Maltese people would bring forth unprecedented prosperity for all involved. Believe me when I say that we're interested.

Now comes the question of where.. I would need to know specifics as to what kind of location would be ideal for this organization of yours-- whether or not you prefer discretion or transparency-- preferred distances from Malta itself. Our place is not to ask questions but I need to know these kinds of things to best accommodate such an arrangement.

RE: Data Burst: Crimson Cross - Miaou - 12-30-2015

30. décembre, 738 AGS

Inquisitor Espinosa,

I believe you and the Maltese people will find our stay useful as well, depending. If tasks happen to line up with the desires of the Maltese, there is a high chance we will assist you. As to location. We would prefer it not be on Malta itself or the area surrounding it. Exact distance doesn't matter, so long as when a ship docks there not many heads are raised or questions asked. All we ask for the location itself is that it can handle the previous description.

There is still the question of what you and your order wishes for in return. You and I both know nothing is done out of the kindness of one's heart. Give your demand and we will see if it is a viable trade.

Omer Darche

Transmission End

RE: Data Burst: Crimson Cross - Sciamach - 01-09-2016

[+]=======

From: Inquisitor Erikasaria Espinosa of the 2nd Tarxien Order

Our request is of no consequence at this time; when we have need of your assistance, I shall make it known to you and your "employers", as it was so eloquently put.

As for the location of your "hideout"-- few locations match your description, and I wouldn't dream of putting one such as yourself in a position of exposure in the trade-hub off of Valetta's slipways-- for now, the scaffolds of Bastia can be made to accommodate, until a more permanent location can be arranged. I've asked for Scaffold 5-9 to be ready to receive you, it's service bays are already clear and are at your disposal. If you have need of anything more, all you need do is ask.

RE: Data Burst: Crimson Cross - Miaou - 01-12-2016

12. janvier, 739 AGS

Inquisitor Espinosa,

That will do for now, then. I thank you for this, and I'm sure my employers feel... something about it. Our crew will begin moving themselves there in the next few days to set up shop. Unless you need something, we'll begin our own operations right away.

Omer Darche

Transmission End