Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kiyoshi Sato [Secure Transmission] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kiyoshi Sato [Secure Transmission] (/showthread.php?tid=134321)

To: Kiyoshi Sato [Secure Transmission] - Char Aznable - 12-28-2015

[Image: IJdUMhh.png]

To: Kiyoshi Sato of Samura Industries
Subject: Short-term cooperation

Kon'nichiwa, Sato-San.

I still remember our close cooperation during Operation Woukou, as well as further cooperations between the now missing Sachiyo Fuji and you. You see, I have an urgent matter to discuss. The Daihon'ei came to a decision earlier, one that I wasn't aware of before but had expected nonetheless. I cannot tell you the details, but I hope that you can fullfill my request.

I am aware that most of the supplies for the Nagumo battlefleet are handled by your corporation, except for a small part that is handled by your rival, Kishiro, and the fleets own supply ferries.
Those supplies need to vanish. Blame the Farmers Alliance, engine failures and sabotage - I don't care, but Nagumo needs to starve. Be assured that there will be no repercussions against your company, since the purpose of that operation will become clear in a mere matter of days. Also be sure not to raise suspicion. The Patrols should only see this as another supplies shortage created by the Kyushu riots and the Tomioka invasion.

Furthermore, the transports that you do send through should not be staffed fully. Kyushu is becoming a dangerous area of space nowadays, and you shouldn't risk too many lives out there.

I hope that you will be able to fulfill this request, even if it is without much preparation time. I trust you with an important task, Sato-San. Please do not fail me.

Gokurousama deshita,

Aramaki Hideo

Kaigun Daii

[Image: 2QijZeC.png]

RE: To: Kiyoshi Sato [Secure Transmission] - Samura Heavy Industries - 12-31-2015

[Image: kiyoshi_top.png]

To: Nao Koshimura
Subject: Future plans

Konnichiwa Koshimura-san,

Hopefully the fruits of our previous cooperation has brought you success in you endeavours and closer to your return to Kusari. I am saddened to hear about the disappearance of Sachiyo Fuji, an honorable warrior, I hope you find her and in good health.

You are correct when you say that we transport most of Nagumo's supplies, however they can also be diverted to other places. Lets say to Nagano where they can help with repulsing Blood Dragon invasion or raids in Hokkaido or problems in Sigma-17 and Kurile. Do not worry, a new purpose and excuse will be found for diverting them.

As for crew manning the transports, they will be reassigned to Yokohama for increased shipbuilding efforts. Kyushu supply runs will be minimally staffed.

I hope this fits your plans. Do let me know if something that concerns Samura comes up.

Until we speak again...

Sayōnara,
Director of Interstellar Assets, Yuto Nagatomo

[Image: kiyoshi_bottom.png]