Discovery Gaming Community
To: General Pierre LaFlamme - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: General Pierre LaFlamme (/showthread.php?tid=134425)

To: General Pierre LaFlamme - Char Aznable - 12-31-2015

[Image: RFP9yTr.png]

To: General Pierre LaFlamme
Subject: Fleet Movements

Good evening, General!

Not many words have been said between our two groups, but in the past few months, the relations between our two groups have been on more friendly terms, at least I hope that this impression is not only on my side.

Obviously, you will have noticed the fact that the part of our fleet that is currently accompanying the Yamaguchi is highly active and preparing for a relocation. Be assured that all of those movements are not only not of a threat to the people you have there, but as well preparations for a mission that is of utmost importance to both our causes. I humbly ask the permission for the fleet to move to Tolouses' orbit temporarily. We will bring them in a geostationary position above the south pole, so that we do not impede the civilian and military traffic going in and out to and from there. Those ships will not stay there for long - but we cannot move them to the Saga system without attracting too much attention for now. I hope that you see the urgence of this request and answer favourably.

As you might assume by this request, the Fleet, including the Yamaguchi, will be leaving your space soon. On behalf of the Dai 343 Kaigun Kokutai, the Empire-in-Exile and its sovereign protector, his Highness Nara Tetsuya, I thank you for your kind hospitality and the assistance you have provided us with in the past few years. I hope sincerely that this cooperation is not coming to an end, as I would like to keep you as a friend and ally on which we can rely on we need - offering the same the other way around.

Respectfully,
Sakuma Hitomi

Kaigun Chusho

[Image: 2QijZeC.png]

RE: To: General Pierre LaFlamme - Thyrzul - 01-08-2016

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: _ 090%
Encryptage: ________ ___ FORT

Source: ________ Toulouse, Roussillon
Expéditeur: ____ General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Kaigun Chusho Sakuma Hitomi __________ {343}

Sujet: _________ Re: Fleet Movements

Début de transmission...

Bonsoir Kaigun Chusho Hitomi,

I can assure you the feeling is mutual. We've noticed the increased preparations around the Yamaguchi but were not concerned much with that both because we were busy with our own operations in Gallia et we do not consider your forces as any threat, quite the opposite. Of course permission to relocate the Yamaguchi along with accompanying forces to Toulouse orbit is permitted.

We trust you et believe in your success, et your recent victory even reinforced that. Should you need any aid, feel free to tell us, in return we are looking forward to fruitful cooperation in the future as well. Until then I wish you good luck.

Sincerement,
General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
General en Chef Du Conseil
Chef de Groupement tactique Roussillonnaise

[Image: 970856402Transmission_End_Council_www.ke...es.hu_.png]