Discovery Gaming Community
RACE-WARS || S3-R1 | TODAY 18:30 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies to the club welcome - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: RACE-WARS || S3-R1 | TODAY 18:30 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies to the club welcome (/showthread.php?tid=134516)

Pages: 1 2

RACE-WARS || S3-R1 | TODAY 18:30 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies to the club welcome - The Archangels Fighter Club - 01-02-2016

[Image: fdWPu5G.jpg]
[Image: YYRe6Nm.jpg?3][Image: HSyKR18.gif?1]

*Music can be heard in the background*
(//Click above for music)

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/ckG5YrN.jpg?1[/img] Racers from all over as well as AFC! Welcome to the announcment of round 1 of the third season of Race Wars! I hope you've all been out partying hard and having a good time 'cuz this season is sure to be wild and heavy!

*The girl giggles and leans her head to the side, resting against a naked large engine component in the workshop.*

Alright, boys. We got ourselves a hell of race for you!
Ever been to down to the Taus? Sure you have! Hopefully you've all past Tau-31 at least once then, no?

*She laughs, flaunting her chest out a little.*

You -may- have noticed then the asteroids that dart the place, no? Turns out also there are some lanes there being constructed towards a certain... Planet Harris...
Seems like those lanes need to have a little crash party on them, eh!?

This race is sure to kick of Race Wars with a bang! Be sure to equip yourselves appropriately for the races!
Sunny has asked me to remind you again of the little bit of rules so here's the gist of it! No guns and no armor! No cloaks! I sound a bit boring huh?
Well CDs, CMs, and Mines are still allowed as usual! Bring your fastest ships to this race becasue the dodging is going to need it!
You will need to fly through the small holes in this event and also turn around the planet! Easier said than done!

I'll be at the bar when you all are done on Freeport 6. I'll be waiting for the winner...

Good luck, Racers! See yeah the wild party after!!
And don't forget to bring that 10 million to the race!

TAU 31
[Image: zf6HWAH.jpg?1]

Reward:

Points to finals:
1st: 9
2nd: 6
3rd: 3
4th: 1

AND ALL THE MONEY IN THE POT
(Individual betting not included)

Please fill out to following form to register:

> Character Name: [INSERT HERE]
> Ship Identification Name: [INSERT HERE]
> Ship name and class: [INSERT HERE]
> Racer/Cop/Betting: (which one)
> Proof of friendliness to the AFC (if racer or betting): (rep-sheet with freelancer at least in neutral. aka nothing red to worry about)
> I got 10 million (for racers): (say if you can bring 10 mills with you or not)
> S.K.Y.P.E. : [INSERT HERE. WE NEED TO ADD YOU TO THE RACING GROUP FOR ORGANIZATION PURPOSES]

THURSDAY, JANUARY 7th, 2016
18:30 UTC

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-R1 | DATE NOT SET | FL & Neutral/Friendlies to the club welcome - Driculi - 01-02-2016

> Character Name: Nixon Cryon
> Ship Identification Name: Lycan
> Ship name and class: MJ-1 "Gecko" Council Light Fighter
> Racer/Cop/Betting: Racer
> Proof of friendliness to the AFC (if racer or betting): Trust me amigo
> I got 10 million (for racers): Money are not a Problem
> S.K.Y.P.E. : Grigorescu.Stefan.O

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-R1 | DATE NOT SET | FL & Neutral/Friendlies to the club welcome - Dragonmaster - 01-02-2016

[Image: images_13.jpg]
~~Incomming Transmission~~
~~Comm.ID.: Alex Thrace~~
~~Location: Uknown~~

> Character Name: Alex Thrace

> Ship Identification Name: {AFC}-Speed.Dream[B]

> Ship name and class: "Arrow" Civilian Light Interceptor

> Racer/Cop/Betting: Racer

> Proof of friendliness to the AFC (if racer or betting): I'm pretty sure there is no need for a proof

> I got 10 million (for racers): (say if you can bring 10 mills with you or not) it hurts but i will bring the cash

> S.K.Y.P.E. : you already have it

~Alex, over and out

~~Transmission Terminated~~

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-R1 | THURSDAY 17:00 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies to the club welcome - The Archangels Fighter Club - 01-05-2016

Date added!
lets get to registering!!

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-R1 | THURSDAY 18:30 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies to the club ... - Operator - 01-05-2016

Character Name: Chris Western

Ship Identification Name: Out.Of.Your.Conception

Ship name and class: Series CX "Scimitar" Border Worlds Light Fighter

Racer/Cop/Better - Racer-operator

Proof of friendliness to the AFC (if racer or betting): Freelancer ID/IFF

I got 10 million (for racers): (say if you can bring 10 mills with you or not) I'm insolvent, sorry.

S.K.Y.P.E. renstalypo

Pretty sure that shall be nice one... Kinda...

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-R1 | THURSDAY 18:30 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies to the club welcome - Alestone - 01-05-2016

Character Name: Christian Alexander
Ship Identification Name: {AFC}-Ducati[C]
Ship name and class: Starblazer Civilian Light Fighter
Racer/Cop/Betting: Racer
Proof of friendliness to the AFC (if racer or betting): AFC Chapter Official, Coronado
I got 10 million (for racers): Yeah, yeah
S.K.Y.P.E. : xavier.twaddle

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-R1 | THURSDAY 18:30 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies to the club ... - oZoneRanger(2) - 01-05-2016

> Character Name: Frank Gambit
> Ship Identification Name: {AFC}-Gambit[B]
> Ship name and class: Arrow
> Racer/Cop/Betting: Racer/Gambler
Proof of friendliness to the AFC (if racer or betting): AFC Chapter Official, Bering
I got 10 million (for racers): 10 times that.

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-R1 | THURSDAY 18:30 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies to the club welcome - The Archangels Fighter Club - 01-05-2016

ADDED VODEO TO OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu0peMfAZeM&feature=youtu.be

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-R1 | THURSDAY 18:30 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies to the club ... - Big_B - 01-06-2016

>Incomming Transmission<
>Comm ID: Logan Torrio<

[Image: wZvHdgj.jpg]

"We all know how this is gonna end.
How about we forget the race and declare me as the winner instantly to spare you guys from the humiliation?"

He smirks

"The Silver Fox and I will be on the starting line.
Good luck everyone, you are going to need it"

>End of the Transmission<

Opening attached file.

RE: RACE-WARS || S3-R1 | THURSDAY 18:30 UTC | FL & Neutral/Friendlies to the club welcome - The Archangels Fighter Club - 01-06-2016

Just as a note, be sure to also watch this video clip here: https://youtu.be/zTSeSpb2a4U?t=5m44s
I have cut it to the time that shows how to turn right after the last lane hole coming out of 1st lap and entering 2nd without stopping.
You exit and enter the same hole. Very simple.

Take a quick watch . Few seconds.