Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Piloten Database - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+------ Forum: Archiv (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=615)
+------ Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Piloten Database (/showthread.php?tid=134623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Piloten Database - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 01-05-2016

[Image: Xe8SmiN.png]

All members of the official Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [KRM] faction must post here

Code:
[font=Book Antiqua][size=large][color=#e2b007]►[/color]File Uploaded[/size]
[hr]

[img](Insert link for image here)[/img]

[hr]

[color=#e2b007]►[/color][b]Name:[/b] (Answer)
[color=#e2b007]►[/color][b]Rank:[/b] (Answer)
[color=#e2b007]►[/color][b]Age:[/b] (Answer)
[color=#e2b007]►[/color][b]Height:[/b] (Answer)
[color=#e2b007]►[/color][b]Weight:[/b] (Answer)
[color=#e2b007]►[/color][b]Hair Color:[/b] (Answer)
[color=#e2b007]►[/color][b]Eye Color:[/b] (Answer)
[color=#e2b007]►[/color][b]Planet/Station of Origin:[/b] (Answer)

[hr]

[font=Orbitron][size=medium]Background Information[/size][/font]
[table][td]
(Write stuff here)
[/td][/table]

[font=Orbitron][size=medium]Personality Traits[/size][/font]
[table][td]
(Write stuff here)
[/td][/table]

[hr]

[font=Orbitron][size=medium]Ships Piloted[/size][/font]

[img](use wiki to get the picture of your ship. Do not include gunboats or above)[/img]

[table][td]
[color=#e2b007]►[/color][b]Class[/b]: (Class of ship. ex: Very Heavy Fighter, Bomber, Heavy Fighter, Heavy Bomber etc)
[color=#e2b007]►[/color][b]Armament[/b]: (list the guns here)
[color=#e2b007]►[/color][b]Nickname[/b]: (Ships nickname, if you have one. Put N/A if none.)
[/td][/table][/font]

Example first post

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Piloten Database - Flash™ - 01-05-2016

File Uploaded

[Image: 2048086-thumb-300xauto-1782448.jpg]

Name: Anton Hoffman
Height: 190 cm
Weight: 86 kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin

Background Information
It was a cold winter day outside, the sun had just risen, but was covered by the clouds; as described by my father. There I was born, the infamous, Planet New Berlin. I was the only child in my family, and my birth brought joy to my father and mother faces. We weren't part of the wealthy, or the middle-class, we were considered poor. My father worked as a mechanic on Oder Shipyard, and therefore, most of my childhood was spent without seeing him often. My mother couldn't find a job, and ever since my birth, she couldn't get a job because there would be no one to take care of me. You would expect that I went to school at a early age, to be honest, so did my mother. As I grew older, I refused to leave to go to school, and instead helped my mother around the house. I didn't quite understand what I needed to go to school for, until my mother finally made me go. Since I missed a couple years, I wasn't the best student; infact, you could say I was the worst. I didn't know more then half of what the other children knew. I was made fun of, even by the teacher.

Months later, I left school once again, this time determined not to come back. Years have passed, and my father was fired from his job. It was a heartbreak for my mother, since we had no income of money. I was twenty years of age at the time. Finding a job without education was much harder then I thought, and when I did get hired, I was fired weeks later because there was someone 'better' for the position. I didn't know what to do at this point, my father couldn't get a job because of his age. I was the only one who was to provide for the family. After even more months of searching for a job, I found none, but instead, I stumbled upon a flyer. The flyer was about recruiting for the Rheinwehr, and the need for pilots in the war with Liberty.

I came back home that day, with news my parents never wished to hear. I argued with them, telling them this would provide enough for our family...they were still against it. That night, I left the flyer on kitchen table, with a note attached to it, saying any of my last words I would say before my death. I grabbed a duffel bag and headed out, determined to join the Rheinwehr. When I arrived to the recruiting center, I was barely accepted. I mean really, who wants some kid who hasn't even went to school. I was more of a 'Oh well, let him in, he won't last long anyways. Might as well be bait for the others' seen type of guy. I went through some basic training, simulation and hand to hand combat, and was sent to the front lines.

Four months later, I was given the privilege to prove my worth. I was given command of a wing of fighters. Our duty was to sabotage one of their Recon-gunboats, giving the Rheinwehr the ability to push the Navy back a little. With great success, the wing of fighters managed to bring down the gunboat with a couple torpedoes to the engine systems, blowing them out and taking the crew as hostage. I was then promoted to Gunboat Captain, and led a small strike force. Using my great skill of critical thinking, and common sense, I began to be looked at differently. The man who told me I was bait for others, applauded me as I walked by on board an 'Elbe' class carrier. I began to realize, this could be my future, that I so dearly sought to find.

Years later, bad news struck me again. This time, a more personal manner. My parents, haven't seen them in such a long time, have been killed by Corsairs in the Omegas, as they were moving towards Bretonia. Before this, I have earned enough money to buy them a shuttle, and money for them to live on, so they could move to Bretonia to live in peace. I saw that as my own fault. For years, I have blamed myself, swearing the day I meet the dirty cretin that did it, I would make his life a living nightmare.

With the war coming to a draw, I was promoted to Admiral of the Rheinland Military. The thoughts of the past have long left me, and I was headed for a brighter future. There I stood, being announced as the new Admiral, a kid with no education, being laughed at, and told how worthless I am. It was time those have realized to not judge a book by its cover.

Personality Traits
Patriotic, confident, ruthless, intelligent.

Ships Piloted

[Image: 254px-Rh_elite.png]

Class: Very Heavy Fighter
Armament: x2 Debilitators, x4 Flemmenwerfers, x1 Mosquito Cruise Disruptor, x1 Nuclear Mine Dropper, x1 Sentinel Countermeasure Dropper
Nickname: N/A

[Image: 254px-Rhbomb.png]

Class: Bomber
Armament: x4 EMP Cannons, x1 "Panzerfaust" Rheinland Antimatter Cannon, x1 Train Cruise Disruptor, x1 Screamer Mine Dropper, x1 Sentinel Countermeasure Dropper

[Image: 254px-Fafnir.png]

Class: Heavy Bomber
Armament: x4 Hellfire Rocket Pods, x1 "Panzerfaust" Rheinland Antimatter Cannon, x1 "Nova" Antimatter Torpedo Launcher, x1 Train Cruise Disruptor, x1 Nuclear Mine Dropper, x1 Sentinel Countermeasure Dropper

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Piloten Database - Flash™ - 01-05-2016

File Uploaded

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

Name: Kaitlyn May
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgart

Background Information
I was born on Planet Stuttgart to a lovely family. I have two older brothers, so you can say I was spoiled as a child. I got what I wanted, when I wanted. I went to school like any other ordinary child in Rheinland; in school, I always wanted the best grades in the class. I enjoyed a lot of reading, and overall, just learning. I do seem a bit boring, and you could even say so now if you've met me.

I didn't really have a plan for my future, besides wanting to become a scientist/researcher and have my own lab, but that wasn't really favored in my family. My two brothers are both athletes, and I was expected to be one as well; oh well, sucks for them, I guess. After I graduated, I decided to get a job as a waitress at a local bar on Planet Stuttgart. It didn't pay much, but I didn't really need much. I would go to the library after work, and spend most of my time there.

Year and a half later, I became interested in reading about history of the rheinland military. You'd expect to be taught about the history of those who risk their lives everyday for your safety, but I guess not. We've learned about history of where we live, but not about those who are the reason it hasn't been conquered by an enemy. There I was, nineteen and a half years of age, starting to dream of becoming a pilot for the Rheinwehr. After I told my mother and father, I had a feeling they were going to disown me, since both of them were star athletes, and you know, expected their children to be as well. Guess that ruined their day, huh. I made my choice that day, quit my job, gather some of my stuff, and headed out to enlist in a Flight Academy.

Two years has passed, still have not spoken to any of my family, and here I am, a pilot of the Rheinwehr. Who would have thought some nerdy little girl from school would become one, even I didn't, but it was sure worth it.

Personality Traits
Creative, funny, shy, smart.

Ships Piloted

Armament: x2 Debilitators, x4 Stealthblade, x1 Mosquito Cruise Disruptor, x1 Nuclear Mine Dropper, x1 Sentinel Countermeasure Dropper

Armament: x4 EMP Cannons, x1 "Panzerfaust" Rheinland Antimatter Cannon, x1 Train Cruise Disruptor, x1 Screamer Mine Dropper, x1 Sentinel Countermeasure Dropper

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Piloten Database - Kreuzritter - 01-05-2016

File Uploaded

[Image: oem0abk.png]

Name: Wilhelm Bartel
Height: 6'1
Weight: 170 lbs
Eye Color: Green
Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin

Background Information
Born to middle-class parents Hannelore Bartel (former Schneider) and Fritz Bartel, Wilhelm led a relatively sheltered childhood without much contact to other people his age due to being home schooled. His father always intended for him to take over the family business - a small subcontracting firm of Republican Shipping that focused on planet surface deliveries to and from the bigger spaceports scattered across New Berlin. Lending a hand in the family business honed his skills as a mechanic as he helped his father's employes with repairs of the four smaller transport vessels in their service and by the age of 20 he had accumulated quite some hours of atmospheric flight experience in said vessels. Having spent the first 20 years of his life entirely planetside, a trip to Hamburg shortly after his 21st birthday marked a turning point in his love for aviation - he was no longer content with atmospheric flight and wanted to take to the stars. Just a month after the Hamburg trip he used the entirety of his monthly wage working as a transport pilot for his father to buy a lengthy flight session in a Tigershark that was adverstised as an "1 hour combat flight experience as genuine as it gets" in high orbit around planet New Berlin. Even though this flight session was far from even remotely simulating a real combat environment - all he did was mostly fly around in circles, doing the occasional loop, roll or other aerobatic maneuver - it did manage to firmly implant the romanticised picture of life as a fighter pilot in his head. When four years later his father had to sell the company due to the financial pressure of losing a few key contracts Wilhelm had to look for work elsewhere, and with the glorified memories of his one hour spin in the Tigershark still in mind he found himself in a Rheinwehr recruitment office the very next day.

Personality Traits
Timid, somewhat shy, focused

Ships Piloted

Armament: 2x Debilitators, 4x Hornvipers, 1x Mini Razor, 1x Nuclear Mine Dropper, 1x Sentinel Countermeasure Dropper

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Piloten Database - ilovesin - 01-05-2016

File Uploaded

[Image: eGNHTLF.png]

Name: Heinrich Ritter
Height: 1,85m
Weight: 100 Kg
Hair Color: Brown
Planet/Station of Origin: Unknown lived on New Berlin most my live

Background Information
The earliest memories I have is living with my mother on New Berlin. It was only ever my mother and I. I never knew who my father was until this year. I kept asking her when I was younger but she would never tell me or speak of him. Only last year she told me that he was an LSF-operative who lived and worked in Rheinland prior to the declaration of war. She told me he raped and assaulted her and then left her to die only days before returning to Liberty. She was rescued by a Military Officer who pulled some strings to get a place and a job for her and kept her secret all these years to prevent her form getting persecuted. When I learned of that I swore I would everything in my power to make sure that every last one of these Liberty swines who works towards the destruction of Rheinland and what it stands for pays the ultimate price for his atrocities.

Having joined the [RM] just after a cease fire which he knew nothing about Heinrich Ritter had a crisis of conscious. He did not join the Military to fight other Rheinlanders he joined for the glorious war against a foreign enemy, Hessians, Uninors and the Landwirtrechtbewegung were not that enemy. Sharing their ideals in some core aspects he never imagined having to fight his Country men. Just when he thought he could not remain in the ranks of the [RM] the Nomads laid siege to Planet Stuttgart. Having survived the battle he had a purpose once more. Defending humanity from the Alien Pests. The incredible cooperation between waring faction in light of the Nomad attack gave him hope that peace between the Rheinland government and Hessians , Uninors and the Landwirtrechtbewegung was possible.

Personality Traits
Determined, Resourceful, Intelligent, Hopeful, Idealistic

Ships Piloted

Armament: 4 x "Flammenwerfer-C1" Tachyon Cannon - 1 x CP-m "Debilitator" Civilian Improved Mk I Pulse Cannon - 1 x CP-d "Debilitator Mk.I" Civilian Advanced Pulse Turret - 1 x Hornet Cruise Disruptor - 1 x Screamer Mine Dropper - 1 x Fortress Countermeasure Dropper

Armament: 4 x G2 LS92-2 "Lacerator" EMP Turret - 1 x "Panzerfaust" Rheinland Antimatter Cannon - 1 x Train Cruise Disruptor - 1 x Screamer Mine Dropper - 1 x Fortress Countermeasure Dropper

Armament: 2 x Hellion Codename Gun - 2 x Hellfire Rocket Pod - 1 x T-EMP-04 "Incapacitator" EMP Torpedo Launcher - 1 x ANC-2 "Nova" Antimatter Torpedo Launcher - 1 x Train Cruise Disruptor - 1 x Screamer Mine - 1 x Fortress Countermeasure Dropper

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Piloten Database - Landers - 01-05-2016

File Uploaded

[Image: DG8BnMu.png]

Name: Freyr Landers
Height: 1.8m
Weight: 82 Kg
Hair Color: Blonde / Red
Planet/Station of Origin: Stuttgart

Background Information
As a son of retired Admiral Joachim Landers, it was unquestionable that Freyr would follow in his father's footsteps. In his teenage years, Freyr paid great attention to physical training and martial arts, though he didn't master any. He followed a harsh daily routine every single day and valued self-development, history, training and patriotism above all. Despite his mother's attempt to make him the best student in high school, Freyr cared a little about anything than history and military basics.

At the age of 18, Freyr left the school to join the Rheinwehr. After the bootcamp, he was placed to the reserve ground forces on Nuremberg. In frustration of this, he commited a few disciplinary offenses. One day he had the chance to fly an old Valkyrie heavy fighter, that's when his commanding officer saw his abilities and requested his transfer to the Battleship Regensburg with relief. Few months later, Freyr got his first assignment, which was a patrol duty in Frankfurt. Right in that mission, he took down a Bundschuh rebel, the first time he took someone's life.

After a few dozen of patrol duties, Freyr, then and still in the rank of Gefreiter, requested his transfer to the Westfallen, where he experienced the dark side of war first hand. Despite the losses, he remained on his post and developed a ruthless behaviour against anybody, who's not on his side. After the destruction of the jumpgates, he participated in border patrol missions in Hamburg and Bering, eliminating all Liberty fighter wings with his squadron. Two months later, he was put to the Primary Fleet due to his performance on the field.

Personality Traits
Ruthless, patriotic, hot-headed

Ships Piloted

Armament: 2x Debilitators, 4x Hornvipers, 1x Mosquito Cruise Disruptor, 1x Nuclear Mine Dropper, 1x Sentinel Countermeasure Dropper

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Piloten Database - Morigan - 01-05-2016

File Uploaded

[Image: ad_1_zpsioqylnig.jpg]

Name: Andrew Duncan
Height: 178 сm
Weight: 72 kg
Hair Color: Dark
Eye Color: Brown

Background Information
I was born in the businessman's family, but since the childhood i dreamed to become the pilot of the warship. My father still have job in Daumann Heavy Construction as engineer . Mother working in Republican Shipping Company . Some time i was engaged in trade and concluded profitable bargains. But it is very boring. And here at last i was solved that i wanted to make long ago. I know as well Rheinland space and some other places where i was on my trade vessel . Because of that that i was engaged in trade , i have no problems with money and i prepared not bad ship.

Personality Traits
Sarcastic, serious, critical thinker.

Ships Piloted

Armament: x2 Debilitators, x4 Heavy Fleshpoint, x1 Mosquito Cruise Disruptor, x1 Nuclear Mine Dropper, x1 Sentinel Countermeasure Dropper

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Piloten Database - CrazyD - 01-05-2016

File Uploaded

[Image: sB6Rjba.png]

Name: Miklosh Horvath
Height: 1,88 m
Weight: 83 kg
Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgart

Background Information
Miklosh was born May 22, 781 A.S. his father (born 10 August, 756 A. S. on Planet Stuttgart) and mother (born 10 November, 758 A. S. on Planet New Berlin) was a Rheinland police officer. Miklosh was the only child in the family, He was brought up in a family of patriots. in 796 A.S. his family moved on Planet New Berlin, however, when nomad war began Miklosh with his family moved out from Rheinland, but after war ended, in 802 A.S. he returned with parents to his motherland and finished military academy in 807 A. S., In 808 A. S. He became a police officer, but he had a financial problems, salary of police was very low and in 810 A. S. Miklosh resigned. After the problems had been solved, until 822 A. S. he had a life of an ordinary citizen. With Libertonian war on the backdrop, Miklosh decided to join Rheinland military to defend his Motherland.

Personality Traits
Rude, defiant, quick-thinking, patriotic, fearless

Ships Piloted

Class: Very heavy fighter
Armament: Stealthblade Mk II, Stealthblade Mk II, Imp. Debilitator MK I, Imp. Debilitator MK I, Stealthblade Mk II, Stealthblade Turret, Train cruise disruptor, Nuclear Mine, Fortress CM dropper
Nickname: [RM]Fw.Miklosh.Horvath

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Piloten Database - Auriec - 01-06-2016

File Uploaded

[Image: E3ZbvYC.jpg?1]

Name: Karl Riemann
Height: 1,91 m
Weight: 73 kg

Background Information
Born within the outskirts of the vast underground capital of New Berlin, Riemann lived a life of relative poverty as the first child of two Daumann construction workers. Background checks could not find much more information until Riemann reappeared as mercenary at the age of 16 for the small private security company "Stahlschild" on New Berlin that offered security jobs in space. Within a few years, bounty hunting granted him a small fortune of several hundred thousand credits, enough to allow his family and himself to live in a better region of New Berlin.
As the years went by, Riemann found himself on a mission within the Walker cloud, during which he was shot down and presumed dead. For a couple of years, he disappeared from sight until he was spotted on Planet Stuttgart, scarred and his right eye hidden from sight. The violent destruction of a slaver ship from inside along other evidence allows us to assume that he was captured by slavers.
Obtained medical protocols reveal that a bionic eye has been implanted to replace the missing one, though it appears that Riemann is reluctant to display it openly outside of battles. At his return, the mercenary was unable to resume at Stahlschild: The private military company has been disbanded in 808 A.S. by the government because of infestation risk while officially investigations "discovered" countless cases of tax fraud.
Unbroken after the years of slavery, Riemann was looking for alternatives that serve his goals and ambitions and found interest in the Rheinland Military recruitment program.
With valuable experience in the Omega systems and their criminal elements due to his former occupation as mercenary and major endurance, Riemann is now enlisted to serve the great Rheinland against its enemies, wherever they may come from. Yet at the same time, the traits he acquired during his time at Stahlschild are still present. As a soldier, some do not always serve him well. Observe with care.
MND Risk Assessment: Medium

Personality Traits
Cold, defiant, reckless, patriotic, overconfident, proud.

Ships Piloted

Armament: Generic Flammenwerfer loadout, Cruise Disruptor, Nuclear Mine, Fortress Countermeasures

Armament: Bomber Energy Cannons, Rheinland Antimatter Cannon, Nova Torpedo Launcher, Train Cruise Disruptor, Nuclear Mine, Fortress Countermeasures

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Piloten Database - Sturmwind - 01-06-2016

File Uploaded

[Image: giphy.gif]

Name: Sven Voelkel
Height: 185 cm
Weight: 90 kgs
Eye Color: Brown
Planet/Station of Origin: Hamburg

Background Information
Sven Voelkel is an unremarkable soldier best known for being the son of former Fleet Admiral and war hero Alec Voelkel, a person many Rheinwehr personnel follow as the idol of true patriotism and leadership to this day.

Sven was born into a family which rose out of poverty thanks to the achievements of Admiral Voelkel and basically grew up without a father, who was occupied with military matters far away from his Baden Baden villa, where his family resided. As thus, Feldwebel Sven Voelkel grew up to be a lazy, ill-mannered, selfish soldier, who is only still in the Military because of his father's legacy.

His accordion skills are a killer though, a trait uncommon in his family.

Personality Traits
Selfish
Trigger-happy
Lazy
Real good with an accordion

Ships Piloted

Armament: Generic Flammenwerfer loadout, Cruise Disruptor, Nuclear Mine, Fortress Countermeasures

Armament: Bomber Energy Cannons, Rheinland Antimatter Cannon, Nova Torpedo Launcher, Train Cruise Disruptor, Nuclear Mine, Fortress Countermeasures