Discovery Gaming Community
To: Christopher Stone - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Christopher Stone (/showthread.php?tid=134874)

To: Christopher Stone - Zephyranthes - 01-11-2016

[Image: e773477385.png]

Comm ID: William Foulke
Subject: Burying the Hatchet

I wasn't ever expecting to send you a message over the Neural Net, but... I guess part of me isn't content with just making you into an object of my hatred. You might not have any hard feelings for me, but I find it difficult to let go of mine. So I'd like to do the one thing apparently neither of us have been able to do for a while because of our situations. While I was hiding out on Planet Gran Canaria, there was a nice bar there with a great selection of booze and very few people asking questions. I'm kind of hoping you might have another buddy to take with you, but besides Miss Workaholic, something tells me you don't really have anyone else to participate. So I'm asking you one simple question: Are you... are you up to go get drunk together? If we can't afford it, well... we'll just give the tab to Auxesia.

-End transmission-

RE: To: Christopher Stone - pillow - 01-11-2016

//\\ -- INCOMING TRANSMISSION -- //\\

ID: Christ. Stone.
Source: Planet New London - New London
Encryption: 'no'
Video Feed: 'yeah no'
Subject: W-O-W

'Scuse me for saying, but I never really expected you to take your head outta' your ass and actually try burying a hatchet that was never never even there. At least that's how it felt on my side.
You're too sensitive, comrade.

Dramatic pause.

Don't flip; I'm only kiddin'. No, really. I'm only kiddin'.

I'm not that big of a drinker anymore, but I guess I could bring a shovel or two to bury that hatchet you speak of. May aswell stop this verbal war we got goin' on.

Hang on, hang on. Before you go making hardcore dating plans and decide what to wear, keep your pants on and hear me out.

Gran Canaria's not the best holiday spot out there, and I... have bad experiences with that place. Suggestin' a switch. New London? Cambridge, maybe?

No clue.

You dropped the comm. I'm gonna' leave the place-pickin' to you.

That's how it goes, buddy.

I'm just too lazy to do it.

//\\ -- ENDING TRANSMISSION -- //\\

RE: To: Christopher Stone - Zephyranthes - 01-12-2016

[Image: e773477385.png]

Comm ID: William Foulke
Subject: Burying the Hatchet

New London sounds good, though you'll have to explain to me at some point what spooks you about Gran Canaria. As we talked about before, Her Majesty Miss Workaholic herself'll be joining our little foray into shore leave. Remember to get that headache and cold you've got checked out and fixed before we make a break for Bretonia. I don't want to have to drag your sorry ass back to the Independent Worlds because you weren't feeling right enough to have fun.

-End transmission-