Discovery Gaming Community
Another leaving thread. Why flood? Because I can. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Forum: Leaving Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=350)
+---- Thread: Another leaving thread. Why flood? Because I can. (/showthread.php?tid=135002)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Another leaving thread. Why flood? Because I can. - JayDee Kasane - 01-14-2016

This topic has been poking my mind for some weeks by now. Almost always it lead me to making this kind of message. So here we go.
Yes, I am going to quit. Yes, some of you might be shocked. Some of you might not give a two ..... melons about it. I am sure at least two-three persons in here shall engage a happy victory dance. But I dont give a single melon too, so I am posting this anyway.

I regret nothing to be honest. I do not regret any ammount of time I spent in here. I regret not a single word Ive said. I regret not a single word I havent said either. Whats done is done, was it good or bad.
This community is flawed. Yes, it is not perfect. Pretty much as any other community we can find on the internet. But still, it did gave me some life lessons and far beyond. I learned how to accept loss. I learned how to enjoy victory. I learned how its easy to not bother proving some random idiot on internet that he is wrong. Ive also learned how its hard to accept bad sides of those who I consider a friend. Its a part of life, is it not?
I do not regret any of my friends and enemies I might have earned while being here too. I am not an easiest person to get along with, so I am really happy that there is (or was) people in here who accepted me the way Ive been. I am greatful to them all, no matter what lessons they taught me and how hard it was for me and\or them.
Those who not accepted me or even tried to hurt me - I can at least accept the fact you've done this. Sure, I cant say I approve your methods or rumors you've spread about me, but still, you probably had your reasons. We all have them. Its part of human nature to hurt others, even when deep inside you might not want this to happen.
I also want to apologise (or at least I think I do... maybe I am slowly getting old even if I am just 23) to those who I might have hurt (unfairly however, those who deserved it - you had it coming).

Some more personal (and group) thanks down below.
-Aphil, Tabris, Lanakov - you are my bright stars from the Sirius Coalition. I am honored to know and fly with you, no matter what issues we had or might still have. Its all irrevelant in this topic. I always dreamed to reach your level. I hope I did at some point. At least in your eyes.
-Alvin Katz - thank you for your mentor work back in the day. I know you also had little melons to care for SCRA at the point of all drama it had, but you still spent some of your time to help. Thank you, comrade.
-Pavel, Chuba, Titan, Dirmaster, Wesker - you are great guys. I am glad I've met you. Keep on being that great guys for more and more years.
-Exterminator, JiDe, Pepe - you elder... bananas. There is no rum in entire Sirius to repay you for the fun I had talking and flying with you all. I salute you and may the whole Empire be with you.
-Bearsair aka Madvillain aka Joey - not sure if you shall ever read this but still... Consider yourself to be my [TBH] Alvin Katz - great mentor and leader I wanted to become.
-Simun, Jack Handerson, Saurissimo, Protege, Char Aznable, S.R. (and any other TBH\Kusari mate I might have had fault to forget) - thank you for all the jokes and fun and even arguings. It was fun.
- Tal, Reid, Jayce, Flash - cant forget about you, four little trolls. You made me smile severall times and that worths to be noted at least.
-Swallow, Phil and rest of Canaan crew - thank you for awasome RP sessions. I can only wish we'd have more of these.
-Lady Red and Kiera - couldnt pass by you two in here. Thank you for some fun Kusarian RP and ooRP as well.
Thanks to everyone who had chat with me on skype and thought "Hey, this guy is actually a good person!" Might sound a little bit self-loving but I really appreciate it when people say that I am not a terrible person to talk with.
Thanks to you all who I might had ever met in space and done some real nice RP with. One thing I always loved in Disco is RP. Never cared for losing a PvP fight if I got high quality RP prior it. So yes, thank you, fellow player of Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7.

Snake. I know you shall read this one way or another. You might become mad, or sad, or something in between. You might also want me to delete this post, or to apologise, or to give you all my ships. In fact I might do the last one actually. Or not. Depends on some things I have yet to figure out for myself. In any event, you do, of course, deserve all kinds of thanks from me. For all the time we spent on skype, for all the time we spent ingame, for all the time we spent playing other games like CounterStrike, Sins of a Solar Empire, Star Conflict. I could post a damned wall of text but I doubt its needed. You surely know everything I might want to say. I only hope we shall meet in Star Citizen as planned.

And no, disco, you cant have my stuff. I am not making a lottery or other act of give-away. Earn things yourself. Believe me it brings more joy to accomplish something then to get it for free.

Might also say "sorry for my english" but I wont. If your eyes are bleeding - it is your fault that you are reading a text on english which has been written by a russian person.

From this very moment this topic is the only one I shall keep an eye at and reply to. All other ones including RP threads are dead for me. Sorry for inconvenience.

RE: Another leaving thread. Why flood? Because I can. - Antonio - 01-14-2016

Can I have your ships?

Edit: On a more serious note, take care. Even though I bet you'll be back sooner or later.

RE: Another leaving thread. Why flood? Because I can. - Jayce - 01-14-2016

wew lad

RE: Another leaving thread. Why flood? Because I can. - Jack_Henderson - 01-14-2016

Good luck for whatever you are doing with your free time now. Smile
And if you ever feel like looking back... we might be still here... hooked on this game. Wink

RE: Another leaving thread. Why flood? Because I can. - Jazzi - 01-14-2016

Despite not knowing you, or having much contact with you, that was quite a deep and touching post to read. Good luck and may fortune follow you.

RE: Another leaving thread. Why flood? Because I can. - Venkman - 01-14-2016

Bye

RE: Another leaving thread. Why flood? Because I can. - The Savage - 01-14-2016

Reads about yet another person leaving Disco.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n7yz29gSsV1qlxt27.gif]

RE: Another leaving thread. Why flood? Because I can. - Clavius - 01-14-2016

Good luck with RL amigo, when you decide to come back you know where to find us Wink

RE: Another leaving thread. Why flood? Because I can. - Vendetta - 01-14-2016

Ta-ta

RE: Another leaving thread. Why flood? Because I can. - evanz - 01-14-2016

very good speech, and sad to see someone leave

but then again, with all that, disco is in your blood, and that can never be got rid of

have a good RL time, and i hope that somehow, as i think you know you will, come back, all fresh