Discovery Gaming Community
What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? (/showthread.php?tid=13501)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - Lupusy - 11-03-2008

I'm having a shot at FL Disco single player (not open singleplayer) and I'm going to use ioncross to give myself a BC right at the start. I also decided to reject Junko's opffer of a starflier at the start.

Do you think it will let me go out and blow up everything and be a pirate from the start?

(aw bummer... ioncross wont let me replace the starflier with a BH BC.... maybe i should take a nomad cruier? or a osiris?)

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - DragonLancer - 11-03-2008

' Wrote:I'm having a shot at FL Disco single player (not open singleplayer) and I'm going to use ioncross to give myself a BC right at the start. I also decided to reject Junko's opffer of a starflier at the start.

Do you think it will let me go out and blow up everything and be a pirate from the start?
(aw bummer... ioncross wont let me replace the starflier with a BH BC.... maybe i should take a nomad cruier? or a osiris?)

If you reject Juni's offer you will die a horrible death of boredom on Manhatten because you have no fighter and cannot lift off neither you cannot buy anything.

Regarding Ioncross: Just move the char to the station where the ship is sold and put credits on the char.

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - CusoJR - 11-03-2008

having just finished FL SP using Ioncross i would suggest using a titan with ubershields and infinite power generator with all diamondbacks. you cannot buy any cool ships till the game is over. that includes an osiris.

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - Bauer - 11-03-2008

I was gonna use a lib GB for the campaign but I couldnt. I just used a defender with 3 Kraken type 2s and 2 Tizona Del Cid weps. Also with a Level 10 sheild and infinite power:D

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - Lupusy - 11-03-2008

aw what a bummer.. no capships allowed?!?!

man i so wanted to cruise round capwhoring all the npcs and doing the storyline. its not as much fun doing it in open sp:(

guess ill go back to disco server..

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - n00bl3t - 11-03-2008

' Wrote:aw what a bummer.. no capships allowed?!?!

man i so wanted to cruise round capwhoring all the npcs and doing the storyline. its not as much fun doing it in open sp:(

guess ill go back to disco server..

No non-vanilla capital ships allowed.

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - onca - 11-03-2008

If you reject Juni's offer.... she feels all rejected and leaves you. Then you bump into King in the bar, and you and he are free to enjoy each others "company" without that pesky Juni getting in the way. Meanwhile Orillian comes along and the Nomads feel the love and decide not to invade Sirius after all.

THE END!

ps. I forgot to mention, everyone flies off on King's Patriot and lives happily ever after on Planet Pittsburgh, where what they lack in class they more than make up for in cheap drinks. All except Juni that is, who emigrates to Buffalo where they appreciate a good woman.

what freelancer really needed was some hot sex scenes

just like GTA3+

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - mjolnir - 11-03-2008

If you can't finish SP in 4.84 without cheating (thought some (3) missions might need more tries) you are not worthy to be called a pilot!

Take it as pvp training.

i admit it im not worthy to be called a pilot

can we get on to the capwhoring now pls ? :laugh:

:yahoo: