Discovery Gaming Community
To: ALG | CC(read): RFP | From: [HA] | Subj: Plutonium Shipping Consulting - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: ALG | CC(read): RFP | From: [HA] | Subj: Plutonium Shipping Consulting (/showthread.php?tid=135036)

To: ALG | CC(read): RFP | From: [HA] | Subj: Plutonium Shipping Consulting - WesternPeregrine - 01-15-2016

[Image: 6U11mzw.jpg?1]
User ID: Tatsujin Kirei
Destination: ALG | CC (read only): Rheinland Federal Police
Subject: New Shipping Licenses
Encryption: RHK-004

Guten tag to the esteemed representatives of the ALG, and a pleasure to meet you. My name is Tatsujin Kirei, and I come to you today as a associate of the Hogosha Association, the largest representative of the Hogosha businesses and interests in Kusari and in Sirius. I have been tasked by the Association to represent our interests to our partners and state entities in Rheinland.

The Hogosha appreciate the collaboration the ALG has provided in keeping our noble house clean and junk free ever since such connection was made many ages ago, way before our current Association came to being.
The Association has already established some commercial relations with ALG in the past, being an frequent and interested customer of the former Bodensee Outpost in Frankfurt. It is unfortunate that we could not continue to employ your reliable services since then, but I'm sure your reasons for restructuring were justified.

Our topic of the day is related with some consultation that we require from your esteemed company regarding new Rheinland regulations about the transportation and commercialization of several goods. Among the new list, our export of Plutonium to Rheinland facilities has fallen under potential scrutiny of the Rheinland authorities. We have decided it was wise to prevent any troubles by taking the initiative of normalizing our future trade missions within Rheinland.

On the set of requirements pertinent to our current conversation, the RFP requested that Plutonium imports into Rheinland should be done with a "Licensed Vessel with ALG only". Seeking clarification from the Polizei, Polizeidirektor Daniel Artura has provided this terms, which I quote:

(01-04-2016, 02:23 AM)SMI-Great.Fox Wrote: And the issue with ALG is rather simple. I'd rather have them lease either a Golemn to the Hogosha for hauling such radioactive material, or, a transport with specialized cargo pods and lighting to allow other vessels transiting near to keep their berth. I would rather be safe than sorry on this matter Herr Kirei.

It is our opinion and preference to retrofit some of our Big Dragon or Raba Class transports to employ certified containers and Rheinland compliant warning indicators than acquiring a dedicated Golemn vessel for one route trips. Certainly, if the ALG is interested in providing affordable solutions of one or the other type, we are able to consider the proposals you may bring.

In conclusion, we would like to know the details of these ALG made conversion measures for potential use on our ships transporting Plutonium in Rheinland, and associated costs for the refitting of a few of our vessels.

I will be on the line to receive your reply, as well as to provide any more details you may require to elaborate your proposals.

With warm regards, from the cold capital
Tatsujin Kirei, of the Hogosha Association.

RE: To: ALG | CC(read): RFP | From: [HA] | Subj: Plutonium Shipping Consulting - ALG Classic - 01-16-2016

[Image: mLnhn9y.png]

Good day to you, Mr Kirei!

My name is Franz Pfannenstiel, I am director of R&D here at ALG Waste Disposal.
We are pleased to hear from the Hogosha Association again after such a long time; it is unfortunate that our business contacts ended rather abruptly when we decided to abandon Bodensee.

In any case, to the matter at hand: it should be entirely possible to upgrade nearly any type of vessel to safely transport fissile radioactive materials such as Plutonium.
Before I can say anything more though, we will have to have a look at the vessel in question.
Please bring the ship or ships you mean to use for this purpose to Wuppertal Refinery - this sort of task would normally be done at Dortmund, but the shipbuilding department is very busy there at the time.
If you could also bring them filled with Basic Alloy, that would be very helpful, as almost any major restructuring of a ship will need lots of it.

We look forward to working with you!
[Image: 9JwWorU.png]

RE: To: ALG | CC(read): RFP | From: [HA] | Subj: Plutonium Shipping Consulting - WesternPeregrine - 01-25-2016

Guten Tag Herr Pfannenstiel of the ALG. I must thank you for your prompt availability to work on our request. The Association is selecting one of our most common trading vessels of said commodity to be sent to Wuppertal right after it's next maintenance check. We would like that you receive this ship for the aforementioned reconfiguration, and to use such procedure as a basis for all following retrofitting of other Association ships that may come to handle the Plutonium shipments.

We will inform you again when said ship arrives at the station, with the Basic Alloys.

RE: To: ALG | CC(read): RFP | From: [HA] | Subj: Plutonium Shipping Consulting - WesternPeregrine - 02-13-2016

Guten Tag Herr Pfannenstiel of the ALG. I have received word that one of our Associate companies, the Takarabune, has dispatched one of their transports to Wuppertal Refinery with the requested Alloys. They have also informed me that the Saba-maru was available for submission to the retrofitting conducted by the ALG.

[Image: limNgGzs.png] [Image: 51oubgis.png]

The crew will await in the Refinery while your teams conduct the works, they will be able to advise you with any of the ship specification and details they you may need to know.

RE: To: ALG | CC(read): RFP | From: [HA] | Subj: Plutonium Shipping Consulting - ALG Classic - 04-09-2016

[Image: mLnhn9y.png]

Good day again!

It's taken a considerable amount of time to do all the required work, significantly longer than anticipated, and for that we wish to apologize. We're quite unfamiliar with vessels of this type, but for future vessels modified in this manner, work should be far more rapid!
In essence, we've installed bulwarks and covers in critical locations of rad-blocking alloys in critical locations. We've replaced significant quantities of existing structural work to retain as much cargo space as possible.
Naturally, we'll send detailed technical documents on the exact changes if requested to you or the Rheinland Federal Police.

Speaking of which, you are free to forward this statement to them:

On behalf of ALG Waste Disposal, Research & Development Dept., we declare that with modifications undertaken on the Hogosha Association vessel Saba-maru, the vessel is rated for safe transport of Plutonium or other radioactive materials in the same hazard rating.

[Image: 9JwWorU.png]