Discovery Gaming Community
To: Erikasaria Espinosa - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Erikasaria Espinosa (/showthread.php?tid=135077)

To: Erikasaria Espinosa - PRJKTLRD - 01-16-2016

[Image: Xy8mUlj.png]

Sender: Jared Nomak / Prophet

Encryption: Unbreakable

Inquisitor,

It's been some time. I hope that Overlord Rise is doing good and that you are pleased with his work. Now,

I have to speak with you about something. I suppose that you were already contacted by Jir. He is my student, just to let you know. You can trust him as you would to me.

Gabriella Casta. Administrator of the Ghosts of Razgriz.

First of all, she tried to make deal with Auxesians, so they could hunt Jir, who is really peaceful person and my student, of course. You see, Jir is special, he went trough a lot and on the end, after I helped him out, he follows me everywhere. As I've been told, he is a resident of Malta too.

Just day after, I was on my patrol in Coronado, securing the perimeter around the Gate, until I've spotted two Auxesians, near Barrier Gate station. Then, Casta showed up and showed no hostilities at all towards Auxesians. I don't know if she went out of her mind but, I think she is in some sort of negotiations with them.

On the end, third Auxesian showed up, together with Reaver. I had to leave the perimeter and avoid unnecessary harm to myself.

I'm attaching you transcripts so you could see for yourself.

As I told to Gabriella, my concern is good of Malta and, I think that this, why I am contacting you, isn't something small that should be ignored.

Nomak out.

RE: To: Erikasaria Espinosa - Crimson Cross - 01-18-2016

[+]=======

To: Jared Nomak
Subject: RE: To: Erikasaria Espinosa
Encryption: [Absolute]

High Inquisitor Espinosa is presently away on assignment and will be unable to respond to for a number of days-- I've been asked to step in take over the logistical side of her job while she is away, and her Consigliere is still being installed into his position.

Your "apprentice" has come forth and contacted the Inquisitor already pertaining the a similar matter with the same rowdy group of individuals; it would seem signorita Casta's collusion with Malta's enemies is far more ingrained than was previously realized, as she seems to value those that would sooner shoot us more than she values those that share the Dream.

Steps are being taken at present to resolve the issue, and a hearing is being gathered to discuss future actions. Do not hesitate to come forth with further incidents should they arise. We will be in touch as soon as the issue is resolved.

Speaker of the Quorum, Mirra Tamley