Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=135107)

To: Lane Hackers - Geoffacake - 01-18-2016

[Image: LhWaypp.png]

To: The Lane Hackers
Subject: Questionable involvement

Recently, I was informed by one of my employees that he was halted along the trade lanes in Liberty. I wouldn't be surprised that your groups are there waiting to catch expecting Ageria transports and logistics. But with our expansion across Maltese sectors, I understand that we could become quite the business partners from one of your organization members. So, why am I slightly concerned about this encounter?

Scums, fairy tale, flunky, trick? Would you like me to drag the Inquisitor of the Cross into this? She is always busy and personally hates being dragged into petty problems such as this. I understand that you somehow had a lack of information regarding this, but I even had a conversation with one of your pilots in Omicron Alpha all the way to Liberty. So either we weren't reported when we came into contact with him, or you disregarded it completely. For this "Fairy tale", we are a large supply organization of the Maltese territories, and are also based Planetside on Malta in its Rosa Sannat regions with facilities also on some solar installations.

And with the fate of the Bloodrose syndicate, Yes they unfortunately dissolved which left a lot of people without purpose or roles within Maltese society, I integrated them into my expanding corporation and now make a decent living with exponential results towards the development of the Organization and Malta together.

So, are we clear on what problems I have regarding this incident with my Employee?

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]

RE: To: Lane Hackers - Moriarty - 01-19-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Moriarty.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Oranos:

My apologies for this regrettable incident, the fault is mine for failing to adequately disperse knowledge of our prior conversation broadly throughout my organization. Indeed, it was I with whom you conversed previously. Attached is the log of our discussion.

Your organization has been entered into our database, and I doubt any such incidents will occur again. If you so wish, I can forward to you compensation for your troubles, at my personal expense.

Indeed, I have not forgotten what we discussed, I have only been delayed by various pressing matters from establishing formal contact between our organizations.

We are particularly interested in two items which you might supply us with: liquid cardamine, and intelligence on various vessels. I am especially interested at this time in learning the disposition of ships affiliated with the so-called Battlegroup Auxesia, which are using this transponder: A/). I suspect you have become familiar with them, as they have been actively conducting interdiction operations in the Barrier passage for some weeks now. We would be pleased to accept information related to their long term intentions, as well as tactical data on their fleet roster, especially ship classes corresponding to individual pilots.

In return for these items, I am prepared to put a comparable array of services and capabilities at your disposal.

Felicitations,
[Image: Moriarty%20Signature_zpsfmvwknhc.png]

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...