Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hacker Professors - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hacker Professors (/showthread.php?tid=135183)

To: The Lane Hacker Professors - Katherine Snow - 01-19-2016

CommID: Katherine "The Silent Angel" Snow,
Recipient: Lane Hackers?

The Barrier Gate proxy -=/=- Coronado, Baffin, Cortez, Magellan, Manchester, California

Encryption: The Burning Eye ~ Enigma54-81-86-Delta35-49-Fox34-66-47
Subject: Uhuh

Oh hello smart people,

I wouldn't bother you with some requests if your dead eye wasn't dead. I mean, that guy who can't dance and with passionate eye wink called Scorpius, he is quite impolite. Tsk, ladies shouldn't wait for so long, uhm I haven't received his message yet so to say..

But enough about one impolite Hacker. I know you have no reason why you should help someone who's been shooting and hunting you in the past, but I guess some reward in form of credits or some work for you might change your mind?

Well first of all, I am in need of some ~hack~, ~magic~ or technical skills regarding my transponder. It's annoying if everyone who's passing by calls me "Legionnaire" and "Legionnaire here?! Why... WHAI?". I guess you can imagine it. Do you think you are able to change it from "Hellfire Legion" to "Freelancer" or something like that?

And uhm, I heard you've got some pretty interogation methods soooooo I might need your hand as well. Probably nobody has come to you willingly asking to be interogated huh? I would love to try it and see if this interogation season can fix my problem, if you are willing to help me of course.

I'm awaiting your reply!

~Katherine Snow

PS: Yeah, I am insame.

RE: To: The Lane Hacker Professors - Wolfgang Weisen - 01-19-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: FisXB8l.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

My dear Katherine,

Name's Wolfgang Weisen and I was asked to reply to you. Clearly when failing to gain the attention of a Professor you should not try sending your message to the entire Professorship! These snob types think that they are wasting their time talking to you but I know better! Because I know how to appreciate a gorgeous creature such as yourself.

As for your former allegiance to the gang commonly known as Hellfire Legion, there are some issues which we need to clarify first. These "Legionnaires" left the Liberty Navy and betrayed the oaths they gave. Then a few years later they betrayed the Lane Hackers and the alliance that we shared. Probably they are the biggest scumbags of Sirius by now... and you were one of them.

So if you want our magic tricks with your transponder, you will have to first persuade us that you are trustworthy, unlike your former brethren. Dispose three Hellfire Legion ships while at least one of them should use the [HF] tag. You will receive one million credits for each kill as a compensation for the ammo replenishment and repairs that you needed. Then report the evidence on this channel.

Goodbye for now my flower.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hacker Professors - Katherine Snow - 01-19-2016

CommID: Katherine "The Silent Angel" Snow,
Recipient: Lane Hackers?

The Barrier Gate proxy -=/=- Coronado, Baffin, Cortez, Magellan, Manchester, California

Encryption: The Burning Eye ~ Enigma54-81-86-Delta35-49-Fox34-66-47
Subject: Uhuh

Oh hello smart person,

You don't have to teach me about Legion's history, I know it quite well. I can't agree with you, I guess corporate monkeys are much worse than Legion. But yeah, we could've talked about it for hours.

How smart of you, dear Hacker. So Engineer should go and kill three of her ex-friends aye? I would say it's wrong, but it's something I was trained for by LSF. Consider it done, I will poke you as soon as Legionnaires leave their home.

Oh one more thing... I always get stuff I want so badly, no matter how... Just a little about me!

~Katherine Snow