Discovery Gaming Community
[Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications (/showthread.php?tid=135497)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Internal Communications - DarkTails - 06-16-2018

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: YW2s5r1.jpg]

ID: Captain Jade Linford
Recipient: Harmony Personnel
Subject: Current Operations

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Greetings,

Attention to all Harmony personnel, the following is now in effect until further notice:

-All joint operations aside from the Hel project are now suspended until further notice.
-Hellfire Legion is to be treated as a neutral entity.
-Unioner requests for aid will only be granted under dire circumstances

Recent disdain and disrespect from the Unioners towards myself and Harmony as a whole has brought up the need to clarify our standing with the Unioners. These orders are to be followed until a diplomatic solution is found.

Regards,

Captain Jade Linford

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Internal Communications - Kelly O'Brien - 06-20-2018

Incoming Transmission
[Image: RzPnhxe.png]

ID: Lieutenant Commander Kelly O'Brien
Recipient: Battlegroup Harmony
Subject: Westphalia Depot

Loading Message

Today's patrol out of the Bethlehem cloud lead me to a Junker and a DSE vessel supplying a fresh installation near Planet Laconia. With the Bremen exit close that might become an issue. All scans close up indicate it being a Navy installation. With how much of an issue the installation within Puerto Rico was, the Congress being involved might be the worst part about it.

I'll attach all collected information below.

Congress Vessel
Supplies
DSE Vessel
Westphalia Depot

End of report.

Transmission Ends

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Internal Communications - Kelly O'Brien - 07-25-2018

Incoming Transmission
[Image: RzPnhxe.png]

ID: Lieutenant Commander Kelly O'Brien
Recipient: Battlegroup Harmony
Subject: Omicron Patrol

Loading Message

I entered the Omicrons succesfully and without any incident. I patrolled both Omicron Minor and Delta until I spotted a Liberty Navy Dreadnought in orbit of Delta's main sun. It behaved fairly neutral but demanded my leave. Yet I followed it until nomad ships arrived. They first retreated only to return with backup to strike me. The Navy did not open fire onto the nomads and under the fire of both nomad vessels I had to emergency dock with Freeport 11 to transmit the data until my ship is patched up.

I'll attach all collected information below.

Scans

End of report.

Transmission Ends

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Internal Communications - Val - 08-02-2018

Incoming Transmission
[Image: sJjvhEI.png]

ID: Commander Yann Blackwings
Recipient Battlegroup Harmony
Subject: Criminals

Loading Message

A ship named LC-Halite has been detected in Bering with two Separatists pilots in his cargo. The pilot refused to drom them and left Bering. He also showed a real disrespect to us. According to the name we already had some problems with the LC group. They must be now considered as criminals and as free targets.

Regards,

Commander Yann Blackwings.

Transmission Ends

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Internal Communications - Val - 08-10-2018

Incoming Transmission
[Image: sJjvhEI.png]

Subject: Liberty patrol

Loading Message

A patrol between Texas-New York-Pensylvania have been realised. Nothing important have been found in both systems. However I met a LSF cruiser named Ouroboros who threated me. In the same time, a Freelancer under the name of Top Gun engaged me without any notice or words from the pilot. His ship damaged, he ran away. I took after this the SNS-Ironclad and destroyed the LSF cruiser in Texas. The battlecruiser didn't suffer any damage.

Camera: [X]

Regards,

Transmission Ends

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Internal Communications - DarkTails - 08-14-2018

Incoming Transmission
[Image: YW2s5r1.jpg]

ID: Captain Jade Linford
Recipient: All Harmony members
Subject: Blockade

Loading Message

Greetings,

As you know the blockade against the Unioners has achieved moderate results. However, the Gaian's have elected to essentially side with the Unioners in this matter rather than remain fully neutral. As such, any Gaian transports within the parameter are to have their cargo confiscated and to be turned away from their destinations. They claim to be neutral with us yet state they will continue to supply and cooperate with the Unioners. This will not be tolerated. As of this point forward, Gaian forces are not to have access to the Military Salavage deposit nor our public cache until they reconsider the terms of their so-called neutrality. If Gaian ships attempt to run the blockade, they are to be shot down. The Unioners will receive no supplies and suffer a painful decline, just as they've made many others, such as the gas attack on Alster.

That is all,

Captain Jade Linford

Transmission Ends

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Internal Communications - Val - 08-16-2018

Incoming Transmission
[Image: oNrA8tJ.jpg]

Subject: Operation New Worlds

Loading Message

One my ship departed to the Sigmas front in the context of Operation New Worlds. As Sigma-21 is a war zone, I've posted my ship in Sigma-15 on the Freeport 8.

This system seems be under the control of the Rheinland Military, and many warships or transports are constantly moving to the front. More details will arrive soon once I'll had explored the system and entered in Sigma-21.

Regards,

Transmission Ends

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Internal Communications - Val - 08-17-2018

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

This morning I've waited the coming of Major Cherly Augustine. Once arrived we have explored together the system. We have noticed a heavy presence of the Rheinland Military and especially a planet, named Hammersee under their control.

There is a high probability that Rheinland annexed the system to their territory. Many installations built by several Rheinland factions, like Kruger or ALG are supplying the Rheinland Fleet. There is a constant convoys chain from Munich and Frankfurt who are running to the front.

A noteworthy, we found a jump hole who leads directly to Omicron Rho, the main Core's system. We met some Core convoys in the system. However we don't know if they are supplying the Rheinland Military.

Next step, Sigma-21. You will be imediately informed of our progress.

Regards,

Transmission Ends

RE: [split] Battlegroup Harmony - Internal Communications - Val - 08-18-2018

Incoming Transmission

Subject: Operation New Worlds and Nomads in Bering

Loading Message

I'll start first with the Sigmas.

Yesterday evening, I've finally decided to enter in Sigma-21. I've met near the hole in Sigma-15 a Rheinland Fleet. At first, my presence surprised them, but they showed themselves neutral and I didn't encounter opposition from them. We talked obviously of the Sigma war. In general, planet Saigon seems to be the reason of the conflict, at least, officilaly. Rheinlanders would like to colonize this planet with valuable ressources. In other words, annexed Sigma-21 like they did with Sigma-15. They will build installations, and according to them they destroyed a GMG station with civilians because the negociations failed. You can see below the conversation.

The Rheinland fleet moved then to the Kusarians positions, to Battleship Hyono. A large fleet waited them and a battle started. I noticed an interesting thing. It seems a mercenary group, named Orion was helping the Kusarians. However, I guess they work to get paid only. Kusari won the battle. During this time I talked with several Kusarians. They were not really hostile except for a captain of a battlecruiser, a Ex-Navy pilot who fought us in the past. My presence was not really appreciated by herself and reprensents at potential danger. You can see the meeting below.

After this, I returned temporary in Bering. Today before my depart, I received an alert from Marshall station. I took my cruiser and met this Kusarian spy. And by the way it was a Nomad invasion. An unknown ship appeared before me. I don't know what was that, but it looks like at a Nomad battleship. With the help of the SSRT, we finally destroy it, not without difficulties. The Kusarian pilot helped the Nomads during this action, there is in consequence a high probability of infection.

Regards,

Transmission Ends

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Internal Communications - Val - 08-19-2018

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

Yesterday happened a great battle between the Kusari Forces and the Rheinland Military. The object of this impact was planet Saigon, as the battle happened not far of its atmosphere.

Rheinland Forces won the battle but suffered great loss. Sigma-21 is now a graveyards system. We will focus now on the exploration.

Camera: [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]

Regards,

Transmission Ends