Discovery Gaming Community
[Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications (/showthread.php?tid=135497)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Amy West - 08-24-2020

Incoming Transmission
[Image: ndKvA3D.png]
[Image: mbnPBij.png]

ID: Admiral Amy West
Recipient: Insurgency Command
Subject: Operation Chrysalis

Loading Message
[Image: bcH8bL7.png]

Operation CHRYSALIS was a resounding success. Despite hard opposition, Insurgency forces were victorious. Force Comoros aboard the station executed their orders to the letter with minimal losses, and the prison liner is in our hands. Reports from the manifest currently read that we've secured over three thousand prisoners, though many were caught in the crossfire during the raid.

The battle outside, while costly, was a great tactical victory for our forces, of which the wounded are being tended to as we speak.

The liner in question, XT-38, will be patched at Galveston before making final preparations to enter Insurgency space. One final stop at Fort Riley will be succeeded by a trip to Veracruz, where non-Insurgency prisoners will be freed and either brought into the workforce of Veracruz Munitions, the Logistics Division, recruited into the Insurgency's naval arm, or let go to their respective factions. Logically this won't be so for any Xeno prisoners, but they'll still have reasonable options.

The current roster for the liner reads as follows as of the mooring at Galveston:
Total Prisoner Count: 3,298 (2,694 Male, 604 Female)
- 908 Minor Offense (Liberty Citizens)
- 1,326 Criminal Offense (Insurgency, Liberty Rogues, Lane Hacker Affiliates, Xenos)
- 636 Liberty Rogues
- 363 Xenos
- 242 Insurgency
- 85 Lane Hacker Affiliates
- 387 Foreign Criminal Offense (Outcasts, Golden C. Unioners, Gaians, Mollys)
- 137 Outcasts
- 97 Golden C.
- 80 Mollys
- 59 Gaians
- 14 Unioners
- 677 Miscellaneous Offenses (Smuggling, Petty Crime, Non-Violent Offender)
- 392 Verified Liberty Citizens
- 285 Unverified Foreign Persons

Be wary of future operations. We've likely ticked the Police, so I doubt they'll be their usual mall cop selves with us anymore.
Follow-up to CHRYSALIS is already in the works. Stay vigilant.

On a quick side note, Noah Angel has been raised to the rank of Lieutenant following his valuable effort during this engagement.
Keep on keeping on, Angel.

West, out.

[Image: hyZyC81.png]
Transmission Ends

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Groshyr - 11-10-2020

[Image: jpqhqvn.png]

Incoming Transmission
[Image: YVslQ1t.png]

ID: Captain Ernest Marin, Insurgency Navy
Recipient: Isurgency Navy Reporting Archive
Subject: Nomad warship in Inverness [!]

November 10, 827

Our hyperspace route from Kepler to Vespucci has been interrupted by an unknown anomaly, forcing us to leave the subspace and appear in the system of Inverness. The Discovery and Bartholdi found themselves in the vicinity of the Auxesian realm: Valravn Citadel was in a visible range. Our ships could leave this space to avoid causing political tensions with the Auxo, but our scanners spotted an alien unit next to said station.

The Bartholdi caused red alert protocol, preparing the ship for the attack, while Discovery took a safer position, preparing for an artillery strike upon the alien. However, an ion storm caused a blackout of Discovery's systems and left the Bartholdi stand-alone against the alien. We accepted the fight despite the odds to become destroyed, dragging this unit away from the Auxo's station.

The fight was rough, and we suffered heavy damage, managing to strike the squid and would it enough to make them fall back. However, our systems went silent, which gave the alien chance to escape. Warship's crew is currently performing emergency repairs before proceeding to Vespucci. End of report.

[Image: XXaaYgq.png] [Image: fTbqXD1.png] [Image: VnXJ2yI.png]

Ernest Marin,
Captain

Insurgency Navy

Transmission Ends

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Amy West - 12-14-2020

Incoming Transmission

Subject: Operation Cry Wolf

Loading Message

Like with CHRYSALIS before, Operation CRY WOLF was another resounding success. The Navy took our bait, and not only was their force absolutely decimated, but XT-27 survived the exchange and we had minimal casualties to boot.

What's more important is that our experimental jump anchor design went off without a hitch, and Ven'Gyr was able to link with the prison ship without falter. While the Legion before had experimented with jump tech, today's operation has proven the potential of it in a combat scenario, particularly in creating ambush-fueled scenarios.

Command will be pushing efforts forward to create more of these devices, as well as the anchors to create more baiting ships. While our tactics may be predictable, the level of force we can project through them is not. CRY WOLF proved that.
Operations will proceed as usual. TF LANCER will be mobilizing soon into the west of Liberty to begin assaulting Naval targets in their heartland. TF WARHAMMER will continue home guard for the time being, but will be slated for forward operations within the coming month. TF BROADSWORD and TF GLADIUS will be continue standard operations for the foreseeable future.

Development of the Mark VI Judicators will continue as planned. The Mark IX Arbiters will remain on indefinite hold until confirmation of the hull plating and weapons placement is made. Research into heavier ion pulse weaponry is slated to continue into the new year, and will occupy a large slot in Leniex's development window.
Development is progressing well. Forward operations are on the plate now. Let's keep up the pressure.

Libera te ex Inferis.

West, out.

Transmission Ends

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Czechmate - 01-05-2021

connection.established..
activating.Legion.Node.Communications..
Leniex.Node.authorized..
secure.link.node.enclosed..
displaying.message..

[Image: NoahAngel.png]

Name: NOAH ANGEL
Subject: Brets in The Navy?

Seems like the god damn navy is Being joined and supplied openly by The Brets now too! First that "Survey ship" - a damn massive Invincible Carrier invades our systems, and now The Navy flies their ships too?

If you ask me, I'd just stick it to Bretonia, they give resources to The Navy? We take theirs. Why am I watching the Brets invade our systems and supply The Navy yet let their fat transports who's cargo could further our cause just supply our enemies? Food for thought.

Well, nevertheless - the usual brainwashed Bluecoat propaganda followed. Bering Freeport massacre - not our fault. LPI? Not corrupt at all....
The pilot then did something I just haven't seen from corrupt cowardly Navy yet, and is whacky, even for my standards... We should be using such tactics, not the damn Liberty Navy - I didn't know they had it in them - Must be a Bret thing. The weird Navy lady did babble something about Leeds before charging in.
Quote:[05.01.2021 00:10:08] Death: 46th|Summers.Wrath suffered a self-administered loadout error (Missile/Torpedo).
[05.01.2021 00:10:08] Death: IN|G-Noah.Angel was put out of action by 46th|Summers.Wrath (Missile/Torpedo).

Well, my god damn bomber is in pieces...again...at least I didn't blow myself up again and my escape pod made it...again. I am not sure if the guys back in Vespucci will even want to give me a new Bomber, they don't seem to last too long on my hands.

Angel out

message.playback.concluded..
disconnecting..

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Charlotte Shelby - 02-07-2021

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: U9TOyjf.png]

ID: Ensign Charlotte Shelby
Recipient: Insurgency Navy
Subject: After Action Report: Vespucci intruder

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Moved out on patrol successfully after unknown small craft was detected within Vespucci.
A quick search pattern unveiled a Dromedary-class freighter with no affiliation. The Freelancer would not stop on orders and would reply with one worded responses. He was lying about his cargo.
I then proceeded to engage the craft after refusal of orders, disabled it and confiscated all cargo which I returned to Marshall Station.

My vessel took no damage of note.

Start of craft was in acceptable time yet scan reports weren't sufficient. The smuggler craft was dangerously close to Guerrero.

I would recommend stricter entry patrols and the Rhino-class freighter is not ideal for pursuit. Will request assignment of Grizzly-class freighter.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Charlotte Shelby - 02-13-2021

Incoming Transmission
[Image: U9TOyjf.png]

ID: Ensign Charlotte Shelby
Recipient: Insurgency Navy
Subject: After Action Report: New York patrol

Loading Message

Moved out on patrol successfully toward the New York system. Various pirates were sighted in the system including Outcasts. According to orders I decided to avoid them and after unsuccessfully attacking an Ageira vessel I moved to finish my patrol and RTB to Texas. On the way there I spotted a Liberty Navy Spatial. After threatening it I fought and took it out.

My vessel took minor damage.

Transmission Ends

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Kalhmera - 03-19-2021

Incoming Transmission
[Image: IdkWPZ2m.jpg]

ID: Rear Admiral Asmodeus, Insurgency Navy
Subject: Coronado

Loading Message

Good day,

Auxesian scouts report Bretonian and Libertonian Warships in Coronado. They warn they can use Inverness as a staging point to breach our defenses and utilize the well hidden Jump hole into Vespucci. I advise we stage additional assets at the Inverness Jump hole to ensure our flank is covered should there be any visitors.

Transmission Ends

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Amy West - 03-21-2021

Incoming Transmission

Recipient: Insurgency Personnel
Subject: Western & Central Operations

Loading Message

This is an update to all Gladius and non-assigned personnel, and a notice to all other Insurgency officers and pilots.

Operations in Kansas are to be put on hold for the time being. Preparations for the mobilization of future assets are being done, and Fort Riley's security is of the utmost urgency. The Naval incursion earlier today did not help, and though local forces secured the area, we still suffered considerable damage to assets before they arrived. To counter this, logistics and civilian transportation are being diverted to support this effort.

TF GLADIUS is being deployed to support the defense. Local forces are being placed on alert for future incursions, fighter construction is being increased to support the local garrison.

TF LANCER is to finish preparations for deployment. Alongside a detachment from HARMONY, LANCER will be preparing for an incursion into Bretonian space. Local Hacker intelligence of jump anomalies will provide a point of entry. Operations for Gladius personnel on the western front are limited to as far as Inverness and Cortez. Orders from Harmony should follow shortly.

TF BROADSWORD is to continue operations as normal.

Libera te ex Inferis.

West, out.

Transmission Ends

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Kalhmera - 03-28-2021

Incoming Transmission
[Image: IdkWPZ2m.jpg]

ID: Rear Admiral Asmodeus, Insurgency Navy
Subject: A.A.R. Kansas, Coronado, Inverness

Loading Message

Good day,

We have had an eventful day within the Insurgency. We have forced out the 46th Liberty Navy from Kansas with no casualties lost on our side. We pushed back into Inverness where Auxesian forces were engaged with The Order Overwatch and Crayter along with LIA. Reports from the battlefield show the LIA ran away before they could be engaged. Cowardice behavior. The Amenhotep took part in multiple engagements where ships ranging from Dreadnought to cruiser were all disabled with no damage received. Today was a good day. Its tomorrow that we must prepare for.

Transmission Ends

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Czechmate - 07-21-2021

connection.established..
activating.Legion.Node.Communications..
Leniex.Node.authorized..
secure.link.node.enclosed..
displaying.message..

[Image: c31ef1f511717434e06381731dee995a.gif]

Name: NOAH ANGEL
Subject: Greedy Liberty has gone too far

Appears that the corrupt greedy fuckers have bit of more than they can chew. I can report that the system they must have spent incredible amounts of money to build a supergate to - Omicron Nu - poses great challenge for everyone - as it is teaming with Nomad activity

The Navy indeed relocated large amounts of resources to the area and have their hands full

My vessel, along with Auxesian vessels Achlys and Ixion have taken advanage of the chaos, cleansing an infested vessel and multiple Corrupt Navy pawns alike. Even Liberty's puppets the Core seem to have made an appearnce.
Recommendation
Our choice is clear here - the system both has potential to enrich our sworn enemy greatly yet at the same time creates a Massive threat to us all by opening Liberty to an open Nomad invastion due to Liberty government's corrupt expansive greed. I see only one way of action. We should trap the Navy forces in the Omicrons. We should protect Liberty from the Nomad threat:

The Insurgency should attempt to destroy the Virginia - Omicron Nu supergate.

Angel out
message.playback.concluded..
disconnecting..