Discovery Gaming Community
[Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications (/showthread.php?tid=135497)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Inquisition Internal Network (iRP) - Groshyr - 11-14-2021

[Image: MRGJsG0.png]

Captain Belle,

Good girl. Make every effort to improve your and your team's skills.

Zakaryan out.
[Image: 3mxHjyH.png]

RE: Inquisition Internal Network (iRP) - Erremnart - 11-23-2021

[Image: 4TCMZoW.png]

Vice Admiral Zakaryan,

Captain Virginia Belle speaking - INS North Carolina is still in repairs. I have arranged delivery of repair materials for me through more independent parties, but it hasn't been finished yet.
So I took my much smaller INS Dahlonega for patrols around our turf in past ten days, from 12 to 22/11/828, mainly through Vespucci, Kansas, Texas, Pennsylvania and California systems, and long story short - nothing really interesting.

Vespucci is rarely visited by anyone than fellow Insurgents, same goes with Kansas. Pennsylvania is system mostly occupied by freelancing gas miners and haulers mining in Meadville Ice Field. Texas patrols were similarly uneventful and my California patrols were interrupted by LSF Sunset, Archer-class vessel equipped with cloaking device that managed to intercept my much smaller gunship and took me quite an effort to disengage. It ambushed me right in Whitney Ice Field, so be careful around there.

PS - I am ranking Captain in the Liberty Insurgency and not your hired companion, Vice Admiral, and you will call me by my rank and name only. I'm glad that we understand each other.

Captain Virginia Belle, out.

[Image: 3mxHjyH.png]

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Tenshi - 11-30-2021

Incoming Transmission

[Image: SeparatistsLogo.png]
[Image: SeparatistsLogo.png]
Sender: Lieutenant Dawn Galeheart
Recipient: Liberty Insurgency, Battlegroup Harmony
Subject: Report - 29/11/828 | Besting a Navy Archer

Loading Video Feed
-
[Image: Dawn_Galeheart.gif]

Good evening,

I decided I'd take the Condor-class Dragonfly, the ship I got my nickname from, out for a ride under our new colors since my application received a response earlier today. New York was typically empty when I arrived, but that wouldn't be the case for long.

A Liberty Navy Archer-class, the LNS-Compton, arrived at Manhattan via the lane that connects the grid to Fort Bush and the Navy immediately expressed their great unhappiness regarding my presence. I barely got the chance to speak to them before they opened fire, clearly thinking they could best me in combat.

Unfortunately for them, they could not. I've attached the relevant - both visual and conversational - logs of this encounter below. Fleet Admiral Linford, I am certain you will enjoy the show I put up outside the grid.

Galeheart out.
[Image: avatar_34826.gif]

Lieutenant Dawn Galeheart
"Dragonfly"
Liberty Insurgency

Loading Attachments

Transmission Ends

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Amy West - 02-04-2022

Incoming Transmission
[Image: ndKvA3D.png]
[Image: mbnPBij.png]

ID: Admiral Amy West
Recipient: ALL INSURGENCY CHANNELS
Subject: Kansas - Operation Piledriver

Loading Message
[Image: bcH8bL7.png]

As many of you no doubt have heard, Mulvane has fallen to a surprise encroachment by the Delaware. Scouts indicate that another Navy battlegroup isn't that far behind, in the form of the Ohio, which implies they're here for real this time. No records indicate these ships or their battlegroups flew during the war, which means they're probably greener than a Gaian on recruitment day.
The Bretonians also got caught in the minefield with a ragtag group of ships, which means Vespucci is clear.
This plays right into our hands.

As of this moment, Operation PILEDRIVER is greenlit for action.
Gladius orders will be as follows:
Task Force WARHAMMER is to redeploy to FORT RILEY to withstand the coming assault. They will hold their ground within the Arkansas field, reinforced by secondary assets from Vespucci.
Task Force GLADIUS is recalled to Kansas and will operate on guerilla assaults. Scouts report that the Navy is planning to utilize siege weapons like they did with Marshall and Freeport 2, and likely what they did with Mulvane, which plays right into this. GLADIUS' primary objective is to inflict as much damage to the enemy's siege machines as possible before they make it within range of RILEY.
Task Force LANCER is recalled to Pennsylvania, and will move to engage the Ohio with guerilla attacks from the Meadville field. Xeno activity may hinder the operation here; If the security of the operation is threatened, LANCER will coordinate alongside TF BROADSWORD and await further orders.
Task Force BROADSWORD is recalled to Pennsylvania, and will move to engage Navy assets within the Pennsylvania system. With the Ohio so far out of position, and no relevant Navy detachments detected, BROADSWORD will aim to inflict heavy casualties to Naval positions within Pennsylvania. Once Ohio makes its move, further orders will be sent.
Gladius secondary units will be granted operational flexibility, and will assist Gladius as operations allow.

This is it, people. The Navy is on our doorstep with their fresh-faced young bloods here to force us into submission. They've sent their children into hell, and I say we make them hurt for it. No retreat, no surrender.

Libera te ex Inferis.

West, out.

[Image: hyZyC81.png]
Transmission Ends

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Erremnart - 02-21-2022

Incoming Transmission

ID: Captain Virginia Belle
Recipient: Insurgency Command
Subject: Back in business

Loading Message

Command,

This is Captain Virginia Belle speaking from secondary Gladius forces, former Battlegroup Inquisition unit. After several setbacks, reorganizations and shortages we are finishing our preparations for participation in defensive operations wherever we are needed most.

Battleship INS North Carolina, can serve only secondary and support duties due to limited reliability of her own cruise engine. Given its previous EWAR roles, she will provide on-demand ECM/ECCM support, but will be mostly delegated behind our defensive lines to limit its exposure to combat damage, unnecessary wear & tear and limited maintenance conditions.
Outside of her limited frontline operations, INS North Carolina will be stationed and hidden inside Arkansas Ice Asteroid Field and provide full docking services for damaged or depleted fighters and bombers.

Battlecruiser INS Roanoke is in fully working condition and it will be able to participate in both defensive and offensive operations without any limitations. We have made arrangements and minor modifications to prepare it for extended combat operations with limited restocking and repair.
INS Roanoke is formally stationed at Marshall Reconstruction Site, but will be able to move and provide assistance, combat patrols and support wherever needed or ordered.

Captain V. Belle, signing off.

Transmission Ends

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Erremnart - 03-01-2022

Incoming Transmission

Recipient: Insurgency Command
Subject: Requesting status update

Loading Message

Command,

This is Captain Virginia Belle, secondary Gladius forces, former Battlegroup Inquisition unit. In light with current circumstances, difficulties and rumors - I'd like to know official status on these matters at hand:
  • Question of Outcasts - my former battlegroup were shooting them, others were more cordial with them - what's our new official stance with them?
  • Question of Crayter forces - same as above.
  • Question of Liberty Corporations and other civilians in our space in context of our situation.
  • Question of Auxesians.
  • Any other party I haven't asked about, but we should know about them.

I have heard some rumors from my former commander before my temporary 'leave', but that was before blueshirts and bretonians decided to move their circus into Kansas and Vespucci, so the most up-to-date information would be helpful in this sticky situation.

Transmission Ends

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Erremnart - 03-17-2022

Incoming Transmission

Recipient: Insurgency Command and Units
Subject: Texas hostilities

Loading Message

Command and other assets,

This is Captain Virginia Belle, secondary Gladius forces, former Battlegroup Inquisition unit. While I don't bother reporting every scruff I have with our many enemies during my patrols, I've encountered unexpected visitors from Rheinland near Galvestone in Texas, clearly with hostile intentions - Unioner cruiser UN]-S-Jaegersmann and bomber UN]-Worker's.Hammer, probably some sort of recon or light raiding party.
Luckily, bomber detonated itself while launching torpedoes in debris field, so I had easier time with disabling their cruiser.

This adds another just another party trying to spread our forces thin and strangle us for resources and supplies. Be advised when flying in southern Liberty.

Transmission Ends

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Battlegroup Veracruz - 03-18-2022

Incoming Transmission
[Image: YDvDe3c.png]

ID: Henry Jackson
Recipient: Insurgency officers
Subject: Status of our operations

Loading Message
To whom it may concern,

My name is Henry Jackson and I am the head of the Verona squadron, whose forces have been engaged for the coming defense of the refugee ships. While some of our ships are preparing for rescue operations-the other part is taking blows from Liberty Navy in the Kansas system.

Clear coordination is required in this day. As far as I know, I'm not the only one who has taken on the role of diplomat with regard to operations to work with other organizations and create humanitarian corridors to evacuate refugees. I would like to know what organizations have already been involved in evacuating the refugees or protecting ships with them. In turn, I provide information about at least one such organization: Orbital Spa & Cruise. It was originally thought that their ship might just leave the system, but apparently, if that does happen, they are willing to take a few people aboard with them.

I am ready to make a deal with the devil himself, just so that the civilians of Vespucci would remain unharmed. And I would like to know in advance that the ships arriving in our space are really humanitarian.

Sincerely,

Henry Jackson
Transmission Ends

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Erremnart - 03-19-2022

Incoming Transmission

Recipient: Insurgency Command and Units
Subject: MFE vessels

Loading Message

Command and other assets,

This is Captain Virginia Belle, secondary Gladius forces, former Battlegroup Inquisition unit.

In the light of Republic's onslaught in Kansas and possibility of their more mobile assets to wreak havoc on Vespucci, I authorize MedForce Enterprises to pickup and treat civilians and non-combatants from Planet Veracruz. Do not interfere with and compromise their operations, they are on our side as far as our people are concerned.

You can easily identify their vessels by [MFE] identification and refugees are being gathered at the time of this communication. Their evacuation will begin shortly within few days.

Transmission Ends

RE: [Message Dump] Insurgency Navy - Internal Communications - Battlegroup Veracruz - 03-21-2022

Incoming Transmission
[Image: YDvDe3c.png]

ID: Henry Jackson
Recipient: Insurgency officers
Subject: Status of our operations

Loading Message
Virginia Belle,

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one who has been able to make some progress with regard to humanitarian missions.

This time we decided to be supported by DSE: they were notified of the situation in Vespucci through my question about their assets. Concerned for peaceful lives, they took the initiative to help refugees from our planet. At the moment, their directors are awaiting lists of people and flight schedules in order to get to work.

I will try to keep Insurgency informed of all developments. So far, we have a total of 3 organizations willing to support us with refugees. All that remains is to wait for the lists and flight schedules before the humanitarian missions begin to come into effect.

Sincerely,

Henry Jackson
Transmission Ends