Discovery Gaming Community
Player Bastilled: Order|CV-Nekhbet and Order|Andrew.Williams - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Bastilled: Order|CV-Nekhbet and Order|Andrew.Williams (/showthread.php?tid=135562)

Pages: 1 2

Player Bastilled: Order|CV-Nekhbet and Order|Andrew.Williams - Tunicle - 01-31-2016

Order|Andrew.Williams and Order|CV-Nekhbet have been Bastilled:

These ships are flagging the anti-cheat, this is thus causing us some concern.

Consequences:
We have placed these ships into Bastille until you offer an acceptable explanation why the anti-cheat is flagging ships in these accounts.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Player Bastilled: Order|CV-Nekhbet and Order|Andrew.Williams - CrazyD - 01-31-2016

I warned you before changing INI files. You said that all is fine (When I logged my LNS-Enterprise char), in skype, my name there is "Nestor". Just changed some music in systems (Including Delta, where I was yesterday, before my ships were bastilled). Do I need to reinstall my game?

RE: Player Bastilled: Order|CV-Nekhbet and Order|Andrew.Williams - Tunicle - 01-31-2016

Had not realised it was you just remembered the LNS- name.

All hits are to Omicron Delta, is this the only file you changed music in?

Changing music files does not usually involve ini changes, just change the new file name to match the old, music changes that way are fine. Apologies if the skype chat was not clear, I note I said music and and probably assumed you were renaming file rather than changing the ini link but can see from the exchange how ini may have been assumed on your part.

The flag has just started appearing over 2 weeks after that Skype chat have you added anything else?

Bastille is not a long term problem just a way of sorting out any oddities.

RE: Player Bastilled: Order|CV-Nekhbet and Order|Andrew.Williams - CrazyD - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 02:12 PM)Tunicle Wrote: is this the only file you changed music in?
Alaska, Virginia, possibly Coronado
(01-31-2016, 02:12 PM)Tunicle Wrote: have you added anything else?
As I remember, I haven't changed any ini files after that.

RE: Player Bastilled: Order|CV-Nekhbet and Order|Andrew.Williams - Tunicle - 01-31-2016

The same way you changed O. Delta?

Odd, can you fly something in those systems to see if anything pops up.

(01-31-2016, 02:17 PM)Tunicle Wrote: Odd, can you fly something in those systems to see if anything pops up.
Logging my Order char, which is located in Delta.
My ships still in Bastille. I'm in Delta now as "MND-Boris.Kohler"
I didn't have chars in Alaska or Virginia. I'll send you a message in skype when I'll fly in those systems.

Yes MND trips in Delta, try another ship in one of the non-Delta systems.

My LNS char in Alaska now. I hope, all is fine?

Nothing registered there, so it only appears to be whatever happened to the ST04 file, that needs reverting.

Just log MND-Boris.Kohler again for consistency of anti-cheat check.

Allright. In Delta now.