Discovery Gaming Community
Replacment Icons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Replacment Icons (/showthread.php?tid=135631)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Replacment Icons - evanz - 02-27-2016

(02-24-2016, 07:46 PM)Yak Wrote: Very nice stuff... only gripe I have is that you based the tobacco icon on the Drum brand... it's gross Wink

yeah i know, was just a laugh, im going to change that

RE: Replacment Icons - Yak - 02-27-2016

Don't make it Old Holborn! Big Grin

Got to say I think my particular faves at the moment are the Kyushu Rice and the Mollys Whiskey.

RE: Replacment Icons - evanz - 02-27-2016

for the drinks, i made it for the cheapest selling points, so yep the good old mollys get the whiskey

RE: Replacment Icons - Yak - 02-27-2016

I bet the bottles in the Bretonian Parliament bar have those labels removed Tongue

RE: Replacment Icons - Stone21 - 02-27-2016

I like most of these new icons, considering they are made for the new commodities and they aren't replacing the original FL icons, which for my taste they're as good as they can be. Simple, effective and easy to remember.
I would NOT change the original FL commodities icons at all. Only new commodities need new icons. I don't get it what's with all these useless changes. Just stop changing what already looks good.
Artifacts for example had a good icon in original FL and so had alien organisms and many other items.

One more thing, your icons are mostly photos / pictures. In comparison with the original FL icons which are actual logos made to identify these commodities.

RE: Replacment Icons - Skorak - 02-27-2016

This is not getting in the mod. evanz made them for personal preference. Stop hating on people making style packs. They find this looks better.

(02-27-2016, 02:03 PM)Skorak Wrote: This is not getting in the mod. evanz made them for personal preference. Stop hating on people making style packs. They find this looks better.

Listen Mr Global Moderator. So, nowadays when someone adds in his own opinion and comments on the said subject in order to help and add constructive criticism, Is considered hate?! Jesus...
I just forgot for a moment how crazy these forums have started to be in the last years.

RE: Replacment Icons - Skorak - 02-27-2016

(02-27-2016, 01:58 PM)Stone21 Wrote: I don't get it what's with all these useless changes. Just stop changing what already looks good.
Not very much an opinion, is it?

RE: Replacment Icons - Corile - 02-27-2016

(02-27-2016, 01:58 PM)Stone21 Wrote: I would NOT change the original FL commodities icons at all.
What if I told you half the original vanilla commodities were replaced in disco.

(02-27-2016, 02:08 PM)Skorak Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 01:58 PM)Stone21 Wrote: I don't get it what's with all these useless changes. Just stop changing what already looks good.
Not very much an opinion, is it?

It's lovely how you look for the smallest dust in the sand dune. That above sentence is also an opinion and is considered constructive criticism.