Discovery Gaming Community
Replacment Icons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Replacment Icons (/showthread.php?tid=135631)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Replacment Icons - Stone21 - 02-27-2016

I'll put myself a damn sign on my desk to remind myself to stop posting here. You can't post anything without starting a war on words here. You're crazy!

RE: Replacment Icons - Corile - 02-27-2016

If you expect a pat on the back for everything you say, go to tumblr.

RE: Replacment Icons - Skorak - 02-27-2016

I picked 2 sentences out of 9. Yes very selective. Now stick to the topic.

I really hope that I am not forced to overwrite my own with these. I can find the old stuff immediately.

Maybe adding the choice between styles is possible? Can we add that to the launcher? The ability to download style packs? Like I can say I want swag pack and put it into the launcher? Or I want evanz icons and load that pack?

RE: Replacment Icons - Stone21 - 02-27-2016

No I just expect smarter people who actually understand what an opinion is. Eat the icons for all I care.. it was my opinion and I stick to it.

RE: Replacment Icons - evanz - 02-27-2016

(02-27-2016, 02:14 PM)Skorak Wrote: I picked 2 sentences out of 9. Yes very selective. Now stick to the topic.

I really hope that I am not forced to overwrite my own with these. I can find the old stuff immediately.

Maybe adding the choice between styles is possible? Can we add that to the launcher? The ability to download style packs? Like I can say I want swag pack and put it into the launcher? Or I want evanz icons and load that pack?

that is what i would like an option

i did make these just for myself after alleys post of creating Id icons, since then i learnt how to make icons, and as i use photoshop a lot, i experimented with in game icons, i made them and people have said they like them

its not really a point of if you want them or not, its something for fun i did

if you want to use them or not, its upto you, theres no pressure

old is good, new is good, its your choice, shouldnt be an arguement on which to use

if they get considered into being part of the game, i hope that there will be, as said, a part of the installer to give the player a choice on what to use, the vanilla icons, or mine

its not really an issue is it

RE: Replacment Icons - Oldum - 02-27-2016

(02-27-2016, 02:26 PM)evanz Wrote: i did make these just for myself after alleys post of creating Id icons

How much do you want to point me to that post ? cause the empty PM you sent me back regarding that topic didn't help much Tongue

wait a sec, sorry did i miss a post, sorry about that, i must of forgot something, had a lot of posts past few weeks

RE: Replacment Icons - Jack_Henderson - 02-27-2016

I like almost all of them.
And they should replace the icons in the original game with the next patch.
Most of those are low res, look old and simply crappy and are just a reminder that it is a very old game. Nothing else.

2 thumbs up! Your pictures rock!

i do my best, if there are any changes that people want, let me know, and ill work on it

RE: Replacment Icons - Kauket - 02-27-2016

(02-27-2016, 12:09 PM)evanz Wrote: well you dont have to use them if you dont want to
Yeah, of course. I was talking about not having it being forced into an update - as someone suggested.

Also I feel like the dropshadow is a bit too strong on some of them, dunno.