Discovery Gaming Community
Replacment Icons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Replacment Icons (/showthread.php?tid=135631)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Replacment Icons - Xenon - 09-01-2016

i vote for Toxic 2 icon although the two icons have different signs. The first one have a biochemicals sign and the second one have a nuclear waste sign
How about having 2 commodities for ALG, one of them is biochemical wastes, and the 2nd is nuclear wastes Big Grin

RE: Replacment Icons - evanz - 09-01-2016

well they are done, it depends on the request from all ALG and if xoria will put them in

any more icons/commodities/ideas people can think of, i can make no probs

more commodities are good for trade and can open up more RP situations i think

there really isn't any maximum of number of commodities that can be put in game

actually it would be good for alg to have more commodities as it is their main job to rid the system of "crap" whilst the rest of "them" get on with what they do,

ALG are the systems "BIN" men after all

RE: Replacment Icons - Mr.Fabulous - 09-05-2016

(09-01-2016, 01:23 PM)evanz Wrote: good point about the toxic waste i suppose at the time, i just wanted to show it was toxic, ill work on another, most of the ones on the 1st page, were a test to see how they come out, ill try the rice again, i see your point, more of a supply than something thats sold in a restaurant

[Image: rWsLGiV.jpg]

[Image: TviHrDb.png]

toxic 1

[Image: CMi3ave.png]

toxic 2

what do you all think is better?

Yes, I think that new rice icon now fits perfectly! Would be nice if it involved two more sacks behind it, to give it a 'spacious' feel, but now that's just opinionated nitpicking on my part.

As for the toxic icons... while I agree with what @Xenon already pointed out, I'd honestly like to keep both, but as per current toxic waste, I'd honestly go with toxic 1, since it's 'toxic' rather than 'radioactive'. Industrial byproducts are not always radioactive, but almost all are indeed biohazard.

Yes, I know the Leeds fields say it's 'radiation' damage, but it could also be that there are trace radioactive chemicals in biohazard waste, and when enough radioactive materials are clustered together to stellar sizes, sure they'd be radioactive.

RE: Replacment Icons - evanz - 09-17-2016

[Image: 73aIUBC.jpg]
Prometheum
[Image: gdLEgRu.jpg]
Hydrogen Cyanide
[Image: v0Saec5.jpg]
High Temp Alloy
[Image: mIFgrpS.jpg]
Nickel
[Image: te32fSM.jpg]
Shape memory alloy
[Image: PZPU4HQ.jpg]
Promethene
[Image: neCfk8N.jpg]
Gate Lane Parts
[Image: HW3XfWS.jpg]
Vanadium
[Image: vzWfemh.jpg]
Holo-tainment Bands

RE: Replacment Icons - Radza - 10-09-2016

[Image: orange-slice-250x250.jpg]
This is my kind of Cardamine !
Tho they are very useful when you encounter the "lawfools".
Better to share candies with them, then the LPI Huntsville cell with 7 feet tall Xeno named Darling.
But in any case you get discovered, you don't need to worry!
They will probably think, that trowing you in to the LPI Sugarland, would be a good irony joke!
But it would be just another Homecoming for you... right ? (sun)

RE: Replacment Icons - evanz - 10-11-2016

erm.....what?

RE: Replacment Icons - Thyrzul - 10-11-2016

(09-17-2016, 10:43 AM)evanz Wrote: [Image: gdLEgRu.jpg]
Hydrogen Cyanide

Except that's not HCN. You know, HCN got one less Hydrogene (white orb) in it, than HCNH (which doesn't really exist; the extra orb is the one attached to the purple one).

[Image: qr7ZOPm.jpg]
Super Alloy

[Image: TerNHdO.jpg]
Nanotubes

[Image: CQJxbh5.jpg]
Bio-Stability Monitors (might change this not sure)

(10-11-2016, 09:36 PM)Thyrzul Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 10:43 AM)evanz Wrote: [Image: gdLEgRu.jpg]
Hydrogen Cyanide

Except that's not HCN. You know, HCN got one less Hydrogene (white orb) in it, than HCNH (which doesn't really exist; the extra orb is the one attached to the purple one).

i tried to get close to the original icon, but make it better, im not a chemistry type

RE: Replacment Icons - Venkman - 03-30-2021

Can someone pin this please? Thanks