Discovery Gaming Community
Proposition for the Corsairs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Proposition for the Corsairs (/showthread.php?tid=13566)

Proposition for the Corsairs - Ash - 11-06-2008

This is Evan Cryer commander and director of experimental operations on Valdez Research Station. Because of Valdez's semi mobile operations that is currently located in Omicron Theta; I believe we need to come to an understanding to ensure the safety of the station in it's duration there and other territories with a corsair presence in the near future.

Information on the station can be found in the link i've uploaded here

Now the terms are that the research station is not attacked, taxed, threatened or hassled by the corsairs. And in return the station will maintain a freeport status, allowing corsairs and allies to restock, refuel and purchase what equipment they may need as well as advanced weaponry. Corsairs will also be able to fulfil missions from the station that can be found here for generous rewards. The station has also opted against the Outcasts and ill supply Corsairs as a Base of operations if an organised attack is planned. HOWEVER the station will NOT be moved from it's current moored position for the Corsairs Accord.

As described in the link i've posted, the stations zone of interest is mainly edge world systems and border world systems. The research station WILL NOT approach Crete or Tripoli when it passes through Omicron Gamma on it's way to Atka in Sigma 17. And even this will be on a rare occasion.

What do you say?

Proposition for the Corsairs - dr lameos - 11-06-2008

Greetings,
This is Emily-Jane Cryer, CEO of Cryer Pharmecuticals, the above scientist has my full support. I too hope our relationship with the corsairs will take a turn for the better, for both of our sakes.

I anxiously await your response

Proposition for the Corsairs - jammi - 11-07-2008

+++Transmision incoming+++
+++Locked, relaying+++

To: Cryer
Comm ID: Enrique Estraves

Hola senor and senorita. I cannot claim to be an Elder that can reliably represent the Corsair nation, however, I will support this move. A base in the Sigmas or Taus away from the prying eyes of Zoners would be a good opportunity for advancing our presence in the area.

As for our relations with your organisation, Cryer, they have been amiable as far, Si? Your actions against the Outcasts has been a great boon to the Empire, especially seeing as your security divisions have been intercepting Cardimine shipments.

A establishment of the size you are talking about may well raise tensions with some of my more conservative hermanos and hermanas, but over all, I believe you would cause more help than harm. As for these missions, I will look into them. Personally I have no desire to have any trace of Cardimine present on my ships, but I am sure there are others that could supply you with the... narcotic.

I myself commandeer a supply runner however, so I will easily be able to supply you with any needed Artifacts. Nomad matter may be harder to obtain however, especialy Superior Nomad Brains...

I trust you wish for this matter to be dealt with... discretely? I highly doubt your parent House, 'Liberty' would find such an agreement agreeable. I will take your case to hermano Custo' Benitez, who may be able to present the propasition to the Council and Senate.

Adios

~Enrique

+++Transmission terminated+++

Proposition for the Corsairs - Ash - 11-16-2008

We are glad to hear that some corsairs look gladly upon this agreement. We do however take into account that you do not represent your clan when you say this but it is reassuring to know that our presence is not frowned upon.

As for now the Liberty Authorities do not appear to have caught wind of our semi-mobile operations out here in the Border Worlds. And we believe that since it is not within their borders it is none of their concern, for now.

Again as listed above the station will maintain freeport status of neutrality against all factions except Outcasts and their allies.

Valdez Diplomacy