Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Gallic Royal Navy - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Gallic Royal Navy (/showthread.php?tid=135677)

To: The Gallic Royal Navy - Lythrilux - 02-03-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Erik Nodtviet
Subject: Diplomacy
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings.

It's been quite a while since we've been in contact. In our last transmission we agreed to begin building relations by attacking Outcasts within the Omicron-85 system. We have hit some of their Cardamine convoys heading towards the Taus however most of our combat engagements are limited to their hive, Omicron Alpha.

The Core High Command feels that such actions are hardly impacting on the great potential that lies between the diplomatic ties our organisations could share in the future. Our objectives do not clash with Gallia's, and perhaps in some aspects they might even align. Therefore I am sending another transmission in hope that we can start more advanced developments.

To entice your interest, If it is of any value we have obtained a very interesting mineral - if you can call it that - from the recent Nomadic crisis in New London. The Bretonian's will surely have enough samples of this material given the event occurred right under their noses, I'm sure Gallia would be interested in obtaining some themsleves from a third party.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: The Gallic Royal Navy - Omi - 02-04-2016

Royal Naval Flagship Chant du Cygne, Languedoc System
4. février, 739 AGS

[Image: V6xApva.png]
[Image: PTCCBue.png][Image: r2J1yHN.gif][Image: ZKbmcPY.png]
[Image: FrnH3Tc.png]

Sender: Grande Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc, Marine Royale Gauloise.
Recipient: Erik Nodtviet, The Core/AP Manufacturing.
Topic: Re: Diplomacy.

Bonsoir, Monsieur Nodtviet,

Dupont may have handled your organisation and its dealings with the Kingdom previously, but following my return to the position of Grande Maréchale I shall be defining the Royal Navy's stance on The Core and its manufacturing division forthwith. No doubt this will come as a relief after months of dithering around with the Crown's tedious bureaucracy.

Though I have known of your organisation for some time now, given the occasional appearance made by some of your pilots in the Gallic Taus, it appears that both Dupont, in all his ineptitude, and even the King himself has dictated policy towards both the Core's legality within Gallia's borders and your assigned tasks beyond them . Naturally enough - even if I wished to do so - I am in no position to grant you or your pilots permission to enter the Kingdom. However, I am encouraged by your claims of interdicting the Maltese narcotics trade as it attempts to penetrate our outer borders, though the lack of proof in this regard is somewhat concerning. Evidence always holds more weight than sentiment alone.

Furthermore, I share Dupont's scepticism regarding this subsidary corporation of yours, AP Manufacturing. As I understand it, this line of ships is still primarily used by the Bounty Hunters' Guild - an illegal and morally bankrupt organisation that has launched repeated attacks against the Crown's people and personnel for some time now. While I realise that a 'split' of sort has occurred between your paramilitary and this profiteering band of mercenaries and rogues some time in the past, I share the King and his advisors' sentiments of caution to some degree. As such, until the Core can concretely prove otherwise, entry to Gallia will remain prohibited, and I shall not be lobbying for this to change. Given my knowledge of the Sirius Sector's geography, you are far-flung enough from our lands that you should have no business traipsing casually around them in any case. Any violation of this edict will, of course, terminate all business diplomacy, and your organisation will be swiftly reclassified as uncooperative.

However, in light of the recent events within Bretonia's borders, your offer, and the knowledge I already possess personally, I am inclined to agree to a material exchange. We have already acquired some samples of this 'Azurite', of course - a major crisis only one system away from the war front does not go unnoticed - but a further increase of both our stocks and firsthand information of the exact events that occurred in the Bretonian capital would not go amiss. In return, any aid you provide the Royal Navy - and by proxy, the Kingdom itself - will look very favourably for you in any further proceedings that the Core should seek to involve itself in.

I expect a prompt response to my offer.

In service to the Crown,

Grande Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc
Duchesse de Languedoc et Maine
Marine Royale Gauloise

Transmission End

RE: To: The Gallic Royal Navy - Lythrilux - 02-09-2016

Greetings Ms. LeBlanc,

Thank you for your response. AP Manufacturing has always believed in a policy of resisting from producing AP-Line vessels and equipment to be involved with political affairs. Kusari taught the Guild an important lesson. Mainly, the vessels are produced the Core's own purposes or domestic security enforcement (in regards to the Hunters). The Bounty Hunters Guild was not known to take a stance in political affairs, and perhaps if Gallia was willing to establish contact with them mutual sentiment could be reached as with what the Guild was trying to achieve in the past. Then again our relation with the Guild is a lot less than what it used to be. We don't entirely know what monetary pursuits they may follow irrespective of anything other than filling their own pockets and being dogs for the houses. Within the near future however we hope for this to change as we pursue new business partners with a new range of vessels and equipment that are currently in the design stages to replace the ageing AP-Line.

If you are interested in the Azurite we can arrange to organize a delivery of the material. Perhaps the Taus may make for good place of exchange? Furthermore we also have an understanding of how Azurite can be harnessed. We are already experimenting with how it can be used for military purposes. And perhaps our exchanges do not need to end there. We have many other wares you might be interested in. If I haven't stated already though there will be a cost for these. You have to understand that money is vital for us to keep our operations within the Edge Worlds afloat, especially when dealing with wares as rare as these.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

RE: To: The Gallic Royal Navy - Lythrilux - 02-21-2016

Subject: Core Exports

Greetings.

Rather than simply re-transmitting, I have sent this additional transmission to inform you about a recent item that the Core has discovered on it's patrols. You may have heard about it from our recent broadcast, although I am not sure if it is able to reach Gallai properly:

(02-21-2016, 01:44 AM)The Core Wrote: Kemwer Munitions

On a recent Rho patrol, several Core pilots spotted a Zoner transport carrying cargo known as Kemwer Munitions which was giving off high energy signatures akin to Nomadic technology. Upon intercepting the Zoner, it admitted to attempting smuggle the cargo to Luneburg to the Bundschuh. After further interrogation, the cargo was revealed to be of Order origin. Yep, looks like the terrorists are trying to make a cheap buck at the expense of humanity.

Code:
KEMWER MUNITIONS

An assortment of high quality weaponry, Kemwer Munitions are distinguished by superior firepower and efficiency, topping even the arms restricted solely for House Militaries' use. It is rumored that Kemwer Munitions are an offshot of The Order's research and development lab projects investigating the energy signatures of unknown entities dwelling in the Omicron systems, but this is unconfirmed due to anti-tampering measures preventing any attempts at study or reverse engineering. Initially spotted in use among Blood Dragons and Bundschuh affiliated rebels, Kemwer munitions are now highly sought after within both the lawless border worlds and by the various pirate factions of Sirius.

After giving the Core patrol all the information it could muster, the Core patrol executed the Zoner on the spot. If you break the law - especially in Omicron Rho - you will pay with your life. May that be a warning to everyone. Kemwer munitions have now been listed as contraband.

As you can see, the Order has begun manufacturing dangerous weaponry to give to insurgents, unlawuls and other criminal elements attempting to cause havoc in your region of space. Not only that, but they are sourced from untamed technologies and power sources that the Order lacks understanding of to produce without causing potential harm. I highly advise that your government works quickly to stamp such a commodity as contraband, to prevent them from being ferried around legally. Together, we can clamp down on the Order's attempt to undermine Gallia-wide security.

Meanwhile, we have created a non-criminal alternative to these munitions that will benefit people such as yourselves. You will not find these in the hands of criminals. These are tailored Hardware packages, created from an assortment of goods. We call it APM Advanced Hardware. Now, you know that we do also tinker with rare, exotic and alien technologies in the Edge Worlds, however we can assure you that we understand what we are doing and this new export will be safe for military usage. I stress the importance of military, as allowing civilian personnel to trade this item would be most unwise. Whilst as you have stated diplomatic relations are in their infancy and we are still not yet able to venture into your space, I am requesting that you try to convince the Gallic government to allow us to trade these Hardware packages within your space. Given the nature of the item, it'd also be best to make them illegal for non-Core and non-Military vessels to trade. It's too ambiguous to assume that civilians and civilian corporations have the qualifications or equipment to handle these items properly. I do however fully invite your logistical divisions to come to Omicron Rho and export APM Advanced Hardware from Alabama Shipyard to your military bases.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

RE: To: The Gallic Royal Navy - Lythrilux - 02-23-2016

:::[RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: The Gallic Royal Navy - Lythrilux - 03-09-2016

:::[RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: The Gallic Royal Navy - Omi - 03-12-2016

Royal Naval Flagship Chant du Cygne, Languedoc System
12. mars, 739 AGS

[Image: V6xApva.png]
[Image: PTCCBue.png][Image: r2J1yHN.gif][Image: ZKbmcPY.png]
[Image: FrnH3Tc.png]

Sender: Grande Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc, Marine Royale Gauloise.
Recipient: Erik Nodtviet, The Core/AP Manufacturing.
Topic: Re: Diplomacy.

Bonsoir, Monsieur Nodtviet,

You raise several interesting points, but I would caution any attempt of yours to advise our diplomatic affairs by proxy. The Guild is a criminal organisation, a classification for them that neither I nor every other Gallic official has any interest in seeing changed. I see you are canny enough to emphasise the growing distance between your organisation's past and theirs, but this is not so much a guarantee as it is you covering your bases.

As for your offers of Azurite and munitions, the Royal Navy is willing to express a vested interest in the second of these commodities. While we have no present or future plans to phase out our own Kingdom-produced technology for Sirian-made armament, I myself see a benefit in ascertaining the exact quality and nature of your corporation's newly developed hardware. As such, it is likely that your invitation will be accepted within the coming weeks and days, as I will be looking to obtain a stock of this product for Royal Naval use immediately. Azurite, meanwhile, we have no need for at the minute, given our already-sizable stocks gathered from the Bretonian incidents earlier this year.

I shall be passing the rest of your information along to the appropriate government divisions, so that it may be discussed accordingly. Further developments will depend upon the results of our own research and background checks - if you have been lying to me anywhere in these communiqués, monsieur Nodtviet, then we will soon find out, and the appropriate consequences will soon follow.

In service to the Crown,

Grande Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc
Duchesse de Languedoc et Maine
Marine Royale Gauloise

Transmission End

RE: To: The Gallic Royal Navy - Lythrilux - 03-23-2016

Ms. LeBlanc,

Excellent, I am glad you are interested in what we have to offer. We can arrange a time over encrypted protocols for when you visit Omicron Rho for a direct pickup of these munitions. We will ensure your visit is not interrupted by the miscreants of the Edge Worlds such as The Order and the Corsairs. We will withhold our Azurite for now, but the offer of it is still available if you run out.

I assure you Ms. LeBlanc that we are fully trustworthy. We have no reason to aggravate the Kingdom of Gallia, and unlike the rest of Sirius who see only war and misfortune coming from your noble Kingdom, we see opportunities of business, diplomacy and human advancement.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing