Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian-wide neural net signal highjack - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Bretonian-wide neural net signal highjack (/showthread.php?tid=13575)

Bretonian-wide neural net signal highjack - Marburg - 11-07-2008

The Bretonian signal fades in with a dim, creepy green light, as the picture comes into focus on three masked men located in an untraceable location.

[Image: NNHighjack.jpg]

"Ladies & Gentlemen! Children of all ages:" began the one in the middle; his voice artificially lowered & distorted by electronic means, "May I direct your attention to the center ring!"

"My name is Marburg, & I offer the people of Bretonia a warning: We are all slowly dying of a type of cancer that is rotting the foundation of our society."

"Why is it that in this day and age, we continue to pollute our evironment without any restraint? We are supposed to be intelligent animals, & yet we consistantly ruin the very thing that gives us life on a daily basis."

"On any given planet anywhere in the sector, even the most simpleminded feral creatures know better than to crap where they eat, but for some reason, Humans are historically content to thrive in a sty."

"Ask youselves: What kind of an animal are you? What kind of Human do you want to be?...Think about that for the next 24 hours...We will be in touch."

"Gaia-will-not-bleed!!"

*Transmission cut at the source*

For the second time today, the neural nets of every Bretonian citizen is hacked.

[Image: Highjack2.jpg]
"Hello again Bretonia... For most of you, The Gaians hope your day is going well."

"Despite what the government & the CNS conditions you to believe, we are not your enemies...I represent the Gaian Fighter Group known as the NLH, & we are here to save you all from yourselves"

[Image: Highjack3.jpg]
Everything you think you know about us is wrong...Our ultimate goal is to give Bretonia a deperately needed housecleaning. This, of course threatens the current power structure of our society, & they fear the positive change we represent."

"Your are surrounded by your true enemies, but are too complacent in your lifestyles to even notice."

"Planetform & Orbital Spa & Cruise have the Bretonian police & military in their pockets, & care more for themselves & their profit margins than they do for each & every one of you."

[Image: Highjack4.jpg]
You're all just sheep to them, & only want you to spend your hard-earned credits on the products & distractions they provide...& they insidiously brainwash you to believe that they are vital to our economy as they ruin everything they touch."

"...There is an ancient legend from old Earth: A band of outlaws enter a small town & begin a campagin of terror. They rob the banks, burn the buildings, & drive the town to dispair...The townsfolk plea to the law, but the law were weak & greedy men."

Sick and tired of the ongoing stranglehold, the townsfolk eventually revolted & ultimately, saved themselves.
...We Gaians are not the outlaws...

[Image: Highjack5.jpg]
...We are the Townsfolk.

*Transmission cut at the source*

"One more thing Bretonia:"

[Image: Highjack5.jpg]
"I offer fair warning-"

"We will no longer tolerate the further pollution of Edinburgh...I call on every Bretonian to boycott Planetform & the OSC corporations."

"...The NLH refuse to let their cancer spread any further."

"And in regards to the Lewis system: It is now completely under NLH control & from now on, is considered a no fly zone"

"Any Gaian enemy found in the system will die in short order...any enemy allied trader attempting to hide behind neutrality will die...there is no middle ground, so do not test us in this!"

"To those traders sympathetic to our cause- we are not monsters, & welcome your support in the form of an entrance tarriff, but we will not allow the area to be soiled...so, it's better to be safe than sorry & to maintain your absolute best behavior."

[Image: Highjack6.jpg]
"If you are unsure of how we will treat you, & you enter our system in ignorance...odds are, it will be the last thing you will ever learn in life, & if you die...it's your fault!"

"Gaia will not bleed!"

*Signal cut at the source*